Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Physical therapy around LA area  (Read 485 times)

DreamerLL

Physical therapy around LA area
« on: November 02, 2020, 02:10:21 AM »

Hello guys, I currently do PT at home after surgery, Do you guys know any good PT Place around L.A for LLer like me? Please help and support. I am really appreciate!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 05:30:25 AM by DreamerLL »

Movie

Re: Physical therapy around LA area
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 03:57:01 AM »

stick with home PT, I did Self-PT at home and progressed pretty well.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

DreamerLL

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 05:29:00 AM »

Thank you for your advice. May I ask which exercises did you do at home? There are so many exercises out there and also in this forum. I losted my way in those.

Movie

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 05:49:04 AM »

made a video about that in my diary, probably my second video after I had my surgery bro. check it out
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

DreamerLL

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 06:47:08 AM »

made a video about that in my diary, probably my second video after I had my surgery bro. check it out

I saw your suggestion video. So all those stretches are good to 7cm or you did another stretching exercises when I reached 5-7cm. I am really appreciate your advice.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 03:09:08 PM »

Yeah only total gimps or invalids should pay for PT.

Movie

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 07:03:43 PM »

Might've added I don't really remember, but pretty much just stretch your quads, hamstrings, and If you can your butt muscles and you'll be fine as far as stretching, as far as walking I did, a lot of walking in my house, going upstairs assisted until I was able to do unassisted and that's pretty much it I believe, PT is not rocket science for CLL patients the goal is to walk normal, run normal and sprint normally eventually, how can you do that? by doing those activities as best as you can now, and little by little the body will adjust, improve and allow you to do that better.
Nails removed 10/06/2021

DreamerLL

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2020, 09:43:38 PM »

Might've added I don't really remember, but pretty much just stretch your quads, hamstrings, and If you can your butt muscles and you'll be fine as far as stretching, as far as walking I did, a lot of walking in my house, going upstairs assisted until I was able to do unassisted and that's pretty much it I believe, PT is not rocket science for CLL patients the goal is to walk normal, run normal and sprint normally eventually, how can you do that? by doing those activities as best as you can now, and little by little the body will adjust, improve and allow you to do that better.

Thank you so much for your support Movie, You save me !
Pages: [1]   Go Up