Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is it worthful to lengthen at a height above 5"11?  (Read 1097 times)

tgogo

is it worthful to lengthen at a height above 5"11?
« on: January 06, 2021, 02:47:33 PM »

Hi everybody ,
Please is it worthful to do a cosmetic lengthening limb for someone whose height is above 5"11?

Highest

Re: is it worthful to lengthen at a height above 5"11?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 02:58:19 PM »

Statistically no as you are taller than average in most places so your return on investment isn't as good as a below average height guy doing it.

Ultimately It doesn't matter what other people think if you really want to get this done then go for it. It's your body so do whatever you like.

tgogo

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 03:22:21 PM »

Statistically no as you are taller than average in most places so your return on investment isn't as good as a below average height guy doing it.

Ultimately It doesn't matter what other people think if you really want to get this done then go for it. It's your body so do whatever you like.
thank you bro for your comment , even aesthetically ?  and attractiveness ? , honestly this idea of cosmetic limb lengthening obssessed me since some men in the street , public place show off their height

SpeedDialer

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 04:56:27 AM »

Yes I think sadly there are plenty of places where a 6-6'2 guy will have more success on dating apps than a guy slightly taller than 5'11. Maybe not in places where people are shorter though. And its probably true that taller men get more promotions than average height men. Sad but true.

In a western nation, it might be worth it to get a little bit more height like Alfonso did on Cyborg4life's channel. Alfonso was in this position. He did internal stryde and it made him very happy. It's probably even safer for guys this tall to do LL b/c they don't need to lengthen much + its a smaller percentage change of their leg length so maybe they are actually better candidates.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 05:07:53 AM »

Hey tgogo, which doctors are you thinking?

I'm still trying to decide between Giotikas and Parihar. Parihar looks good, he has been doing LL for longer than Giotikas, was trained by Paley, and is significantly cheaper

tgogo

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 01:00:48 PM »

Yes I think sadly there are plenty of places where a 6-6'2 guy will have more success on dating apps than a guy slightly taller than 5'11. Maybe not in places where people are shorter though. And its probably true that taller men get more promotions than average height men. Sad but true.

In a western nation, it might be worth it to get a little bit more height like Alfonso did on Cyborg4life's channel. Alfonso was in this position. He did internal stryde and it made him very happy. It's probably even safer for guys this tall to do LL b/c they don't need to lengthen much + its a smaller percentage change of their leg length so maybe they are actually better candidates.
thanks for your opinion , just to be more accurate my height is  between 1m85 1m86 .I have seen the video of alphonso , he looks better

tgogo

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 01:02:11 PM »

Hey tgogo, which doctors are you thinking?

I'm still trying to decide between Giotikas and Parihar. Parihar looks good, he has been doing LL for longer than Giotikas, was trained by Paley, and is significantly cheaper
I m thinking about dr halil buldu in turkey or Giotikas

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 01:28:01 PM »

thanks for your opinion , just to be more accurate my height is  between 1m85 1m86 .I have seen the video of alphonso , he looks better
At 1.85-1.86 you’re a solid 6’1 guy. I’m not sure you’ll get much out of Ll, if any. You’re literally the perfect height for a guy in a western country. No reason to spend so much money, break your legs, go through intensive recovery, and risk complications at your height, tbh. That’s my honest opinion, but if you feel like you need it then go ahead. Shoes and small lifts would literally put you in the 1.90s cm. You should rename the title of the thread to “Is Ll worth at 6’1”.

tgogo

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 01:58:12 PM »

At 1.85-1.86 you’re a solid 6’1 guy. I’m not sure you’ll get much out of Ll, if any. You’re literally the perfect height for a guy in a western country. No reason to spend so much money, break your legs, go through intensive recovery, and risk complications at your height, tbh. That’s my honest opinion, but if you feel like you need it then go ahead. Shoes and small lifts would literally put you in the 1.90s cm. You should rename the title of the thread to “Is Ll worth at 6’1”.

Okay thank you for your comforting message , I totally agree with that the fact of breaking bone and do a lot of effort for recovering is difficut but sometimes we are seduced by diaries and videos of some potential LL er and even some advertissement of doctors.That 's the point we need some opinions to open widely the eyes on the reality

RB

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 12:04:29 AM »

If LL will make you happy then go for it. Only you can decide what is best for your body and your life.

One word of caution I would give is to not get influenced by diaries and marketing. Yes this surgery is great when everything turns out fine, however it is still quite risky and for someone who is 186cm, I don't think the risk is worth the gain.

I agree with the other posts, you already have perfect height and the return on investment will be significantly lower for you than it would be for someone shorter. If you are still set on this surgery, knowing that it won't change things drastically from an ROI standpoint, then choose a good doctor and you will likely have a solid recovery.

Wishing you the best in your decision!
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0

gottagrowfast

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 01:28:07 AM »

I'm 6' or so myself, but my brothers are 6'3 and 6'5 and most of my cousins are taller than me too, so that gives me a pretty warped perspective on height. I always expected to be tall, but among young guys in my country I'm only a hair above average, and whenever I see tall guys I can't help but feel incredibly envious.

I'd kill for 2 inches to stand comfortably above average and finally enter "tall" territory. I think the fact that I'm taller than most candidates should lessen the risks too, since it's less proportional gain. Still, I know that as an above average man considering leg lengthening, it's more insecurity and neurotics talking than actual sense. Is it really worth the insane cost and substantial risks just to satisfy a a silly insecurity? Probably not. But I know it'd make me happier. There've been plenty of times where I hung out with shorter guys, or even where I forgot to take off my shoes and everyone else did(lol) and the feeling of standing out as being the tallest or one of the tallest there was euphoric for me.

So I don't know. Is it narcissistic of me? Yes. Is it insecure? Yes. Is it sensible? Perhaps not. But is it worth it? I think no matter how often I tell myself no, I'll still always think deep down that it is.

overandover

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 11:55:59 AM »

It's mostly about body image and what you feel. If you feel miserable because you are 5'11 then go for it. If you are not miserable because of your height but you think that gaining some inches will be nice then don't do it. It's not worth the pain, risks, and suffering unless height is negatively impacting your life. Elevator shoes might be a good option for you. Get some 4" elevator shoes and wear them in public if you just want to show off your height. The return on investment is much better for people who are short and will become average after the surgery.

tgogo

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 01:22:16 PM »

I'm 6' or so myself, but my brothers are 6'3 and 6'5 and most of my cousins are taller than me too, so that gives me a pretty warped perspective on height. I always expected to be tall, but among young guys in my country I'm only a hair above average, and whenever I see tall guys I can't help but feel incredibly envious.

I'd kill for 2 inches to stand comfortably above average and finally enter "tall" territory. I think the fact that I'm taller than most candidates should lessen the risks too, since it's less proportional gain. Still, I know that as an above average man considering leg lengthening, it's more insecurity and neurotics talking than actual sense. Is it really worth the insane cost and substantial risks just to satisfy a a silly insecurity? Probably not. But I know it'd make me happier. There've been plenty of times where I hung out with shorter guys, or even where I forgot to take off my shoes and everyone else did(lol) and the feeling of standing out as being the tallest or one of the tallest there was euphoric for me.

So I don't know. Is it narcissistic of me? Yes. Is it insecure? Yes. Is it sensible? Perhaps not. But is it worth it? I think no matter how often I tell myself no, I'll still always think deep down that it is.
thank you first for your comment contrasting your sincere thoughts .First , you are expressing sincerely how the large majority of men think , we want to show off their height in public , we want to be the tallest one in the streets , comparing your height to others .I think it's a general feeling , that men don't talk about , it's far to be narcissistic personnality .

Jamesy998

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 02:28:30 PM »

Hi everybody ,
Please is it worthful to do a cosmetic lengthening limb for someone whose height is above 5"11?

Unless you are from the Netherlands, no.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

tgogo

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 03:49:22 PM »

Unless you are from the Netherlands, no.
okay thank you , even for attractiveness ?

Jamesy998

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 03:51:43 PM »

okay thank you , even for attractiveness ?

Once you are over like 5ft8 then it is a lot got to do with the general charm, charisma and so forth. If you do want to change something about you’re appearance maybe try plastic surgery but definitely no need for Limb Lengthening.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 03:56:18 PM »

wear lifts!
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

tgogo

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 04:06:19 PM »

wear lifts!
it 's sounds like a sensitive idea , but I hate being fake. that will be emotionally torturing ,I think.

tgogo

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2021, 04:16:05 PM »

Once you are over like 5ft8 then it is a lot got to do with the general charm, charisma and so forth. If you do want to change something about you’re appearance maybe try plastic surgery but definitely no need for Limb Lengthening.
I agree with you man , I will keep in mind this word "no need" to convience myself !!

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2021, 04:37:01 PM »

If you are that tall, try them. Pricey shoes, that have a 1 to 1,5 inch lifts. They will do you wonders.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

tgogo

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2021, 04:45:34 PM »

If you are that tall, try them. Pricey shoes, that have a 1 to 1,5 inch lifts. They will do you wonders.
okay , I will try them and I will repost , keep in touch.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2021, 05:26:35 PM »

Despite what people say, I think it might still be worth it for you to do LL and become 6'2 if you go with internal femurs (less scarring, safer than all other methods). I don't think it is narcissistic to chase it, it will help you with tall girls and even some shorter girls. Its not fair that a 6'1 girl or 5'11 girl in heels might reject a 6' tall guy even though he is so tall already.

And its not like you'll get another chance to experience it again, you only live once.

What are your thoughts on Parihar or Giotikas for a quick 2 inches? Not sure how much you are willing to spend to just get 2 inches more but its def worth getting internal femurs over external tibias.

tgogo

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2021, 05:36:37 PM »

Despite what people say, I think it might still be worth it for you to do LL and become 6'2 if you go with internal femurs (less scarring, safer than all other methods). I don't think it is narcissistic to chase it, it will help you with tall girls and even some shorter girls. Its not fair that a 6'1 girl or 5'11 girl in heels might reject a 6' tall guy even though he is so tall already.

And its not like you'll get another chance to experience it again, you only live once.

What are your thoughts on Parihar or Giotikas for a quick 2 inches? Not sure how much you are willing to spend to just get 2 inches more but its def worth getting internal femurs over external tibias.
I am considering to get the full 8cm for femur , but dr  giotikas with who I had an online consultation few days ago , he said that the max safe limit is 7cm , I had seen some videos of dr halil buldu , that some guys lengthen up to 9 cm on femur only .

SpeedDialer

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2021, 08:27:27 AM »

I've heard multiple doctors give the 7 cm limit (occasionally Giotikas patients will do 8 cm though). I think he's still a good choice since some patients of his get 8 cm.

If you're already as tall as you are, I think 5-7 cm would look great and probably be much safer than 8 cm given how many doctors also warn about going over 7cm.

What are your thoughts on Parihar? I forget if he also recommends 7 cm limit on femur. If multiple doctors are all recommending 7 cm limit, it makes me wonder if I should stop at 7 if I do LL to avoid injury
Pages: [1]   Go Up