Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nano particles creating new bone and cartilage tissues.  (Read 1688 times)

ZUCC420

Nano particles creating new bone and cartilage tissues.
« on: September 14, 2018, 08:12:40 PM »

https://engineering.tamu.edu/news/2018/04/flaxseed-like-particles-can-now-grow-bone-cartilage-tissues-for-humans.html
https://www.nanowerk.com/spotlight/spotid=49929.php

Dr. Akhilesh Gaharwar, an assistant professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, and his students have demonstrated that a specific type of two-dimensional (2-D) nanoparticles, also known as nanosilicates, can grow bone and cartilage tissue from stem cells in the absence of growth factors (igf-1).

When these stem cells are treated with nanosilicates, they start showing behavior that is typically observed during regeneration of bone, and cartilage. This indicates strong biomedical potential for these nanoparticles to be used as a possible therapy for osteoarthritis or orthopedic-related diseases osteoporosis

This is old news but I just wanted to aware our short and cautious brethren that are waiting desperately for a viable alternative that it seems there is a modicum of hope, that's all.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Josh3101367

• Visitor
Re: Nano particles creating new bone and cartilage tissues.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 01:56:11 AM »

Yes I'm already cured from my depression by reading this post.

I will now go get some particles from a nearby pharmacy.

I know the doctor will be like "do you want them particles in a bag sir or where they normally go. Sir".

Oh god I'm a happy creature. I should now think about what to say to my ex. Who has 3 kids now. What will happen when she sees me 14 years later with that savage look. Oh god I already got an erection.

You people have saved my life. I love so much.

Btw. Which day it will be released please?. I hope it's Tuesday because I got a massage on Monday.

Anyone wants more particles or you already got enough????
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:44:00 AM by Josh3101367 »

ZUCC420

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 11:23:42 AM »

I know the doctor will be like "do you want them particles in a bag sir or where they normally go. Sir".

Oh god I'm a happy creature. I should now think about what to say to my ex. Who has 3 kids now. What will happen when she sees me 14 years later with that savage look. Oh god I already got an erection.

Btw. Which day it will be released please?. I hope it's Tuesday because I got a massage on Monday.

This news was mainly intended for young users like myself who've got time on their side and don't want life altering changes in their gaits, many users here believe the day it will be possible to implement growth plates in our bodies is very far away and not in our lifetime, I just don't believe that and there are many others like me that speculate that it could be within reach in 10-20 years or more. A word of advice, scribbling sarcasm where it shouldn't warrant doesn't make you funny; instead makes you stupid as sheit.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:08:17 PM by ZUCC420 »
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

Josh3101367

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 02:54:39 PM »

This news was mainly intended for young users like myself who've got time on their side and don't want life altering changes in their gaits, many users here believe the day it will be possible to implement growth plates in our bodies is very far away and not in our lifetime, I just don't believe that and there are many others like me that speculate that it could be within reach in 10-20 years or more. A word of advice, scribbling sarcasm where it shouldn't warrant doesn't make you funny; instead makes you stupid as sheit.

So you still think it will be Tuesday?.

ZUCC420

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 03:15:35 PM »

So you still think it will be Tuesday?.

Don't tell me you like 'yo momma' jokes as well? Btw don't stop posting, will send my post to appear at the top ..so.

Josh3101367

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 06:21:35 PM »

Lol. Deleted for being offensive. Lol
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:43:08 PM by Josh3101367 »

ZUCC420

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 08:14:13 PM »

Lol. Deleted for being offensive. Lol

Keep throwing poo, cause in the end that's all you will ever amount to in life.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 10:08:09 PM »

So what ever came of this?
banned for trolling/racist

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2022, 04:08:55 AM »

Why did you warrant it to be sarcastic thereof? He doesn't post pseudoscientific(if you made legitimate deductions I am very glad to see you show them here LOL) news and it indeed offers us with a modicum of informations about prospective height-growing alternatives besides LL who is likely to ruin your proportion as making it unnatural and you gotta make the tradeoff.
Except LL, so-called 'future technologies of growing taller' are seemingly to be published luckily within 10-20 yrs but unluckily after we are buried into the cemeteries.
Plus, though I am highly worshipping the craftsmanship of Paley's magnificent Option 5 that can gain me 16cm growth, I will be likely still to be gloomy about why I can't grow any taller after that therefore this particle can make a lot of senses.
I am hoping you can become a friendlier and more rational person and don't sling muds at something that you can't assure to be false. Not only is that not a behaviour of gentleman but also it is destroying someone's hopes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up