Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Greetings again,  (Read 204 times)

a

• 5'9
Greetings again,
« on: December 10, 2020, 02:19:55 AM »

Hello,

I kept CLL out of my head and focused something else. Like my hobbies, my classes, my friends and family. I'll get the surgery some day if I still would feel it's necessary. When I make own money. I realised I'm too young to overthink about it.
Some of the people here might recognize me. I used to talk a lot here. Spam a lot. Bull  a lot. Basically with the quarantine's impact I became a total no-lifer.

Then I realised, it's really not a good time to think about CLL when you have more important stuff to do/to give a damn about. Then I stopped being a forum no-lifer and basically quit this place. I couldn't be more ignorant of the most recent diaries, news, or any new information related to CLL.

I just wanted to vomit my feelings here. And for saying hello to those who knew me from the past months. I hope everybody is fine and doing well. I realised CLL is getting even popular. Can't decide whether it's good or nah.

All I hope is that even though it seems unlikely to me, there'd be a miracle related to CLL in the future which would destroy most of the risks and increase bone, muscle healing to an extremely high level.

I don't even know what I'm saying. It's 5.19 here. I just wanted to say hi but couldn't just say it. Apologies.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+
Pages: [1]   Go Up