Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions for men who have found women who prefer 5'7 men  (Read 375 times)

SpeedDialer

Questions for men who have found women who prefer 5'7 men
« on: December 07, 2020, 05:42:02 AM »

I once was dating a girl once like this when I was living in California (she was like 5'3) and she said my size/height of 5'7 was perfect for her which helped to decrease my height neurosis alot.

I wish I coulda found some school/work in her area to continue living there but hey maybe this will happen again someday with someone else if I am lucky

What are your tips for finding women who prefer shorter men like 5'7?

F_99

• Height Communist
Re: Questions for men who have found women who prefer 5'7 men
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 04:49:56 PM »

Some women have body insecurities and that's why they prefer taller guys, so they can feel smaller and more feminine. So at 5'7-5'8 the problem isn't always you but them. Others just prefer 5'10/6'+ men I guess. That's my experience anyway.

Suprisingly, I know above average height women [5'6/5'7/5'8] who date 5'7 ~range guys no problem, which seems counter-intuitive; the question is if you can get past the fact that you'll both have about the same height (add heels and rip).

I'd personally look for shorter women with no crazy height requirements attached, who, like you said, won't fuel my height neurosis even more.

Looking for an alternative.
Pages: [1]   Go Up