Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Surgeries  (Read 865 times)

Gman23

2 Surgeries
« on: November 12, 2020, 11:55:24 PM »

I’m sorry guys I cannot stress this enough...
is it even possible to do 2 surgeries and be able to walk like a normal person ... many people have told me it’ll be hard and mostly heard that it’s painful and “ Not Worth Taking The Risk”
Kind of ruined my goal now I have doubts about even doing a second one.

I know I am not  there yet but once I start saving up I will do it ASAP ... and I’d rather not do it with out a proper plan ...

I have made the plan just that I need to know if it’s possible and if ANYONE has done 2 Surgeries and it worked. Both Tibia and Femurs.

If you know any diaries/ patient who has done 2 surgeries please suggest it to me
I don’t mind just doing 3inches but another 2 would be good enough...

Sorry for the spam, just need my peace of mind
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Gman23

Re: 2 Surgeries
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 11:57:13 PM »

I will look for diaries with 2 surgeries, and hopefully it’ll be my turn too ...

SartBimpson

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 05:09:14 AM »

Well you will have to wait about 2-3 years after your first surgery to get your second one.

Every case is individual but from what I heard: After getting your first surgery and enduring the pain of PT, you will not want to go through that experience again.

There's also a huge possibility that your mobility will decrease significantly.

That being said: just take baby steps. Focus on stretching and then after you get your first surgery start thinking about the second.  A 3-inch increase for you will be lifechanging.

Gman23

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »

I believe no ones really done 10cm or 2 surgeries on this forum. I remember hearing about 1 or 2 but they didn’t turn out well ... ?

readyprecisestryde

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 07:10:12 AM »

Must be very flexible when doing 2 surgeries three weeks a part. The other issue is the nerves since lengthening femurs and tibia simultaneously. Wait minimum of a year between the surgeries to get the best outcome and most amount of height gain.

Kal el

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 07:53:53 AM »

Hi gman bro....to do 2 surgeries suggestion would be to wait a minimum of 1 year between the surgeries if your total goal is more then 10 cm..and if 10 or less then a minimum of 7 months should be fine....and also the method you will be doingg LL through also gets taken into account....and for ur info myevoultion did 2 surgeries with excellent results with i guess 15cm height gain....and another american guy did it in russia i guess st. Petersburgh probably..he also did fine....check em out....they are some of the best 2 surgery diaries....meck also did two but i guess he pushed it a bit too far with 16 cm and no downtime between the two surgeries that too external.

Ghostfish

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 01:59:30 AM »

Hi Gman

There are some diaries on this forum who did 2 surgeries.  Dig out more diaries and read them.  I would say it is doable as long as you listen to your body.

Good luck!

Gman23

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2020, 09:10:57 PM »

Hi gman bro....to do 2 surgeries suggestion would be to wait a minimum of 1 year between the surgeries if your total goal is more then 10 cm..and if 10 or less then a minimum of 7 months should be fine....and also the method you will be doingg LL through also gets taken into account....and for ur info myevoultion did 2 surgeries with excellent results with i guess 15cm height gain....and another american guy did it in russia i guess st. Petersburgh probably..he also did fine....check em out....they are some of the best 2 surgery diaries....meck also did two but i guess he pushed it a bit too far with 16 cm and no downtime between the two surgeries that too external.

Thank you for the advice and information. Thanks a lot for naming the people who done it too, I had read the Diary by my evolution but didn’t take it seriously, I’ll check it out again. Don’t know about the American guy, I’ll check that out too. As for Meck I had read his diary but I believe he lengthened too much, I goal is 3inches on femurs and 2 inches max on tibia as it’s the suggested length... thanks once again

Gman23

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 08:11:45 PM »

Hi Gman

There are some diaries on this forum who did 2 surgeries.  Dig out more diaries and read them.  I would say it is doable as long as you listen to your body.

Good luck!

Thank you Brother

Gman23

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 06:43:22 PM »

If anyone knows any new or old diaries of people who have done 2 surgeries.
Tibia and femurs both then please share the names thank you.

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2021, 10:30:01 AM »

goodluck
Pages: [1]   Go Up