Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there anyone who did 2 surgeries many years ago?  (Read 322 times)

Astronomy

Is there anyone who did 2 surgeries many years ago?
« on: November 15, 2020, 08:06:28 AM »

How do u feel?

Me:
I'm a Chinese from Shanghai.And I've been being bothered with height dysphoria since 14.

My height:
I'm 162cm or so at night and 163cm at the midday(measured by wood-jointed height measurer for children and by myself without shoes and socks nearly bearheadedly).I wanna do 6.5cm on femur and 5.5 on tibia or 7cm on femur and 5 on tibia.
I dunno how that'll feel like and whether that'll be possible.

My flexibility:
I can palm on the floor and walk without any pain of tensing.My score of sit-and-reach is 31cm without shoes.(And it's still improving...I dunno why.It was 20cm at 15...Now I'm 20+ y.o).

Sizes of my feet:
I'm always wearing a pair of US8.5 shoes(They'd been at these sizes when I was 15) equalling to many 178+ men's.

My weight:
My weight is 54kg by now.Its minimum is 48kg and its maximum is 55kg(measured in the same year).In addition my back is a little wide.

My proportion:
I can't measure exactly but I asked my mother to count my proportion and she said my lower body was short and my upper body was long in all.

My physical condition:
Generally speaking it's normal by now.No diseases.Not infected with COVID-19.And no cyphosis.

And I can't measure other parameters determining how LL'll go.I'll show them on my doctors' X-rays or something.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 08:28:56 AM by Coeus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up