Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Support group/friends at Paley’s  (Read 701 times)

Froggy

• Visitor
Support group/friends at Paley’s
« on: November 25, 2020, 06:14:33 PM »

Hey all,p

I’m currently staying at Homewood Suites and did femurs with Dr. Paley/Robbins recently. I’m here by myself and while I’m hoping to keep the fact that I underwent surgery as low-key/secret as possible, I’d really love to connect with some folks who are also here by themselves to support each other emotionally and socialize now and then (ie do pizza or order some food together for thanksgiving if you’ve no plans).  I don’t know if one already exists so happy to be referred to one if there already is. I promise I’ll respect your privacy and swear myself to secrecy if that’s a worry. Also welcome even if you’re not here by yourself and with support of course. Please reach out if you’d be interested or willing to help form one. Thanks!

Best,
Froggy

deletedaccount

Re: Support group/friends at Paley’s
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 06:21:45 PM »

Sounds really wholesome, I wish if I could if I was doing it :D

May we know more about your surgery?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 09:35:48 PM »

Hey all,p

I’m currently staying at Homewood Suites and did femurs with Dr. Paley/Robbins recently. I’m here by myself and while I’m hoping to keep the fact that I underwent surgery as low-key/secret as possible, I’d really love to connect with some folks who are also here by themselves to support each other emotionally and socialize now and then (ie do pizza or order some food together for thanksgiving if you’ve no plans).  I don’t know if one already exists so happy to be referred to one if there already is. I promise I’ll respect your privacy and swear myself to secrecy if that’s a worry. Also welcome even if you’re not here by yourself and with support of course. Please reach out if you’d be interested or willing to help form one. Thanks!

Best,
Froggy

It be hard to be alone but the alchemist did it and he said the PT area at paley was good social support and socialization

Can b lonely alone but I think you got this and hopefully u find someone maybe make friend with someone at the PT and make a play date like u guys are in grade school or something's haha

Good luck man u got like 4 posts and just went into it I respect that
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Froggy

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 09:40:54 PM »

Thanks for the encouragement ghkid. I’ll definitely take up your advice!

readyprecisestryde

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 04:52:23 AM »

Most Paley patients stay at Homewood suites. I met plenty of patients by hanging out in the lobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up