Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LL with Dr.Betz  (Read 498 times)

FlyHigh1

• Visitor
LL with Dr.Betz
« on: November 22, 2020, 05:43:14 PM »

Hey friends, im a male 156cm and want to do LL surgery with dr.betz on the femur with the betzbone i want to length the femur about 6-7 cm but im very confused because part of here write he’s careless about his patient and part of here that they already his patient say his a human doctor and say that they have a great experience with him.
I understand from you guys that the betzbone are often bending/breaking if you walk a lot even that dr.betz say this nail can full weight bearing and recommend to walk a lot so i considering to be careful if i do the surgery with dr.betz but please im very confused about him and he sounds like the best option for me. Please if anyone done the surgery with dr.betz dont be shy to pm me i will be more than happy to hear you every piece of info about dr.betz his institute the surgery the experience in the lengthening, consolidation phase and the rehab will help me soooo much thanks in advance for all the answers

frenchie

Re: LL with Dr.Betz
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 10:22:46 AM »

There are good and bad experiences with Betz. If you see only the good (and some are excellent) you will be impressed. But you have to also see the bad.

That said, the nail is obsolete. It has no future. If you get this done, you will be one of the last recipients of the Betzbone. Betz is the only doctor who uses it and will be the last.

smalltaller

• Visitor
Re: LL with Dr.Betz
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 06:59:10 AM »

Hey, I'm also thinking about doing the LL surgery with Dr. Betz. Are there any new and current patients who can talk about their experiences?

I've read the discussions and some articles about Dr. Betz. I'm concerned about the BetzBone but I still think this would be the best option for me bc you can "fully" walk. I wouldn't fully walk bc I wouldn't want to risk of breaking/bending the nails.

I also think that patients with bad experiences tend more to go to forums and talk bad about a doctor! People with good experiences with Dr. Betz tend less to go to forums. That's the same way how life works. We see the bad things more than the good things in life.

@FlyHigh1 please pm if you have other options than Dr. Betz! And please tell me if you already talked to Dr. Betz. THANK YOU.
Pages: [1]   Go Up