Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rate my proportions  (Read 872 times)

BFG9876

• Visitor
Rate my proportions
« on: November 22, 2020, 10:21:04 PM »

Hey all

Would like you to rate my proportions, and how would I look like had I lengthened to at 180cm+(6ft)

If ever managed to accumulate necessary sum, would consider doing both leg and arm lengthening to stay proportional.

Some of my stats:

Height - 170cm
Wingspan - 176cm
Sitting height - 93cm
Shoulder width (from tip to tip) - 50cm

Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/o5skCxN

I've included 3 pics from frontal camera and two random pics, to give an idea of body-type (wearing high-waist shorts on one of them)

Got an injury and had to stay home for 3 months, hence got a little fat as could be noticed.

I'm 24 y/o, don't train in the gym or with weights, only cardio, so I'm quite broad naturally.

Would appreciate if someone could do a mock-up.

Thank you for feedback in advance.

Kal el

Re: Rate my proportions
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 10:32:23 PM »

Dude what is your inseam length....measure it correctly and tell us....and also do u have big glutes(ass muscles) like really bulging ones....or are they flat.

BFG9876

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 10:44:00 PM »

Definitely not flat, but here is a side pick - https://imgur.com/bmsMhTn

Inseam - about 75-76cm (pressed all the way to under the crotch area)

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 03:59:46 PM »

From the pictures provided, your legs look already fairly long. Up to 7cm might still look somewhat proportional. Wouldn’t push much more than that, though.

BFG9876

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 06:42:46 PM »

Well, one thing is pictures, angles, how high I wear shorts, etc., other thing being factual measurements, which dictate that my legs are of normal length (just that proportionally, tibias are shorter than femurs), but actual legs to torso, I get 0.55 ratio, meaning that my legs are not long for by torso.

In regards to comment about 7cm looking "somewhat" proportional; according to the vitruvian man and what I've read on this website about proportions, up to 7cm shouldn't be "somewhat proportional" but actually absolutely proportional, since my wingspan is exactly 176cm (Correct me if I am wrong)

Now, if I were to push past 180, considering my sitting height is 93cm, if I devied 93 by, let's say, 182, I still get 0.51 ratio which is just fine. The only problem I would see is if going above 180 would need to increase the wingspan, hence why I've mentioned possible humerus lengthening should I ever undertake this.

I personally believe, that my torso would be absolutely fine for someone who is 180cm (It's naturally big and broad, so it won't look like a kid got elongated, and is now tall and looks like a stick)

Let me know what you think

Kal el

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 08:00:55 PM »

Yeah....u are good to go for 180 or 10cm lengthening with those numbers cause i have the same thing but i have a bit longer legs and 2 cm smaller sitting height but still i am ok with it....and my wingspan is 178....well one thing u need to check is if u take ur arm length when standing normal is not less then the distance between ur fingertips and ground..when standing normal....if its shorter then that then u will look like u have short arms for ur height and also when wearing normal jeans its inseam should not be way too below ur fingertips or way too above for better proportions.

Kal el

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 09:28:19 PM »

Hey bro....how tall is the guy behind u in that picture.
Pages: [1]   Go Up