Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I've been recently seeking for 2 surgeries diary writers  (Read 765 times)

Astronomy

I've been recently seeking for 2 surgeries diary writers
« on: November 26, 2020, 01:11:39 AM »

All that I've found:
Gman23(11-12cm or so)
Overdozer(14cm)
OverrideYourGenetics(10cm)
jackson5(10cm)
RenaissanceMan(16cm.But I've just noticed he had just written his preparations for LL and not set out for it)
mummy's daughter(13cm.The diary writer's name is 'mummy')

Cuz I'm a dreamer for 2 surgeries to achieve 11.5-12cm for my 162cm height at night.Only 1 surgery can't change my mental status(Trust me 170cm height is short height almost everywhere in the world(I'm not in African tribes)and even that amount of lengthening will be overmuch if lengthening one segment).Thus searching for these diaries can help me a lot to achieve information.

Is there any one I overlooked?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: I've been recently seeking for 2 surgeries diary writers
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 03:31:42 AM »

First of all Gman23 never did LL yet and he's not doing it anytime soon. That wasn't a diary.

Other quadrilateral diaries are
Jim_dabarber
Optimistic1
Iamready (arm lengthening also)
ShortLivesMatter
Meck
jfk

There might be a few I'm forgetting but if I remember I'll update in a new comment.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Astronomy

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 04:43:03 AM »

First of all Gman23 never did LL yet and he's not doing it anytime soon. That wasn't a diary.

Other quadrilateral diaries are
Jim_dabarber
Optimistic1
Iamready (arm lengthening also)
ShortLivesMatter
Meck
jfk

There might be a few I'm forgetting but if I remember I'll update in a new comment.
Thx very much!And I wanna know if there are other quadrilateral diaries somewhere else except this forum.I think there are some videos on Youtube or something recording quadrilateral patients but I cannot browse Youtube cuz my country doesnt allow me to

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 04:54:57 AM »

If you are in 中国 just use a vpn
Many mainlander use vpn for facebook youtube they don't care
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Iron_Man

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 12:34:18 AM »

YouTube channel of a Japanese man who lengthened his legs by 10 cm - youtube.com/channel/UC7LLWOPC79tf7fCBDYKaEDA/videos

Tokito_Ohma

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 04:12:47 PM »

(I'm not in African tribes)

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The tallest people I ever met were African, Sudanese Nilotics "African tribes". I can safely say it was the only time I felt VERY SHORT. Imagine hanging out with 20+ people all of them taller than you without exception...

The men were EASILY above 190cm with some giants appearing to be maybe 210cm+. Their women seemed 180cm average, dated one of them too, good people imo ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nilotic_peoples.

Gman23

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 03:46:47 AM »

Hahah when I saw my name on there kinda laughed as I haven’t done the surgery yet.
Just like you and many others it’s still a dream. Won’t be doing it anytime soon but will definitely do it. 3inches first in femurs and then will possibly go for an additional surgery on tibia.

I’ve read few diaries from people who have done 2 surgeries and only kinda remember 1.
Meck, he did his surgery with a Turkish surgeon if I’m right, not sure but he went over 12cm which is impressive and he says he can walk normally, so that was encouraging.
Also Asian, who done his surgery recently with Dr Giotikas he has done 8cm so far and he says he will be doing an additional surgery on tibia, so I’m looking forward to his for now.

At the end of the day anyone can dream, but to work for it is what is hard. So don’t give up, go for femurs 8cm, first and if that goes well you can think about an additional surgery, that’s what I came to in conclusion. As for surgeons there’s many decent surgeons nearly all surgeons from USA are good. But I have Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas in mind as I am an Indian/ Portuguese citizen living in the UK and it’ll be easier for me to possibly go get it done in those countries.
Anyways I’m not sure if what I said was helpful but that’s what I have in mind, and have found out.
All the best
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up