Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My LL journey: Tibia LON with Dr Sarin  (Read 604 times)

snowleopard

• Visitor
My LL journey: Tibia LON with Dr Sarin
« on: August 03, 2021, 07:07:40 PM »

Starting this topic to share my LL experience with the community. I am planning to undergo a LON in my Tibias if all my initial tests go as planned. I am extremely nervous after hearing some really heartbreaking stories of some patients over this forum. Hence, I have decided to be extremely conservative in my objective and not go beyond 5cm for reducing complications that might otherwise occur. Met a couple of fellow LL'ers and Mr. Shariq sir yesterday and it helped soothe my nerves a bit. The overall accommodation is good with a couple of minor issues that immediately got resolved. Here are my stats:

Pre-surgery height: 178cm (daytime) and about 176.5cm (night)
Aim: 5cm

Starting surgery day, I'll keep updating this thread day by day so others could learn from my experiences. I also hope that there are people out here who could help me out in case I face any issues or require any assistance. Once again, a huge shout out to this website and a few other Youtube channels like Cyborg4Life for spreading awareness on this otherwise stigmatic issue. I would never have had the courage to undergo such a procedure if not for this website and the Youtube channel.

Growing

Re: My LL journey: Tibia LON with Dr Sarin
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 11:45:36 AM »

Good luck on your journey bro. Mines begin this month as well. I'll be following your progress.

snowleopard

• Visitor
Re: My LL journey: Tibia LON with Dr Sarin
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 05:40:40 AM »

Sorry guys. Had some issues with my passport (require manual verification) and had to back off at the last moment (since I require to have some physical activity in between). I'll wait for a couple of days to update on my situation. But things look bleak as of now. Will keep posted for updates.
Pages: [1]   Go Up