Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taking SARMS, PEDS/enhancers" during consolidation phase for optimal recovery ?  (Read 403 times)

Tokito_Ohma

Hey guys I have been thinking about this today:

Since this isn't a competition and no one would give you credit for doing LL or naturally completing without enhancers; wouldn't it be reasonable to include some form of enhancers to your recovery stack so you may heal faster?

As for me, I would pick 8 months of very strong recovery post leg lengthening due to SARMS and/or PEDS than gruel it out for an entire year to make it through to the other side. Athletes and UFC fighters use enhancers all the time to recover from gruesome injuries.

Doesn't LL qualify for gruesome injury to justify using enhancers?( If your leg bones being broken and distracted for several months isn't justifiable enough, I don't know what is).

I'm taking this surgey hopefully by the end of 2021 and this question popped into my head as part of my LL preparations.

exceeding2meters

Even if SARMs help, I'd still just go for classic anabolic angrodens. SARMs are modern compounds and we don't have enough research to know what damage they do long term, and it has been suggested before that they can cause cancer.

If you want to take some form of androgen, I don't see why you wouldn't just take testosterone.
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Tokito_Ohma

Actually, there are tested SARMS that work, some even specifically for promoting bone health and injury recovery. UFC fighters been taking that for years now to recover from horrible bone injuries in a relatively short period of time.

I think it should definitely speed up the consolidation period . You'd still have to be patient in the distraction period as you wouldn't want premature consolidation but for the consolidation period it would be tremendous.
Pages: [1]   Go Up