Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Marie Gdalevitch in Montreal Limb lengthening and deformity correction  (Read 7613 times)

Hagane

Hi Mr.

Hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you on behalf of Dr. Gdalevitch to let you know that the STRYDE nail has been permanently taken off the market and will not be returning. The main difference between the Stryde and the Precice nail is the weight bearing capacity. With the precice nail, you can only put 85lbs of weight when walking.

On that note, we would like to know if you would be interested in moving forward using the PRECICE nail for your limb lengthening and if so, approximately in which time frame, so we can update our waitlist.

If this is something that interests you, please let me know so I can further discuss upcoming surgery dates or set up another appointment for you to discuss this with Dr. Gdalevitch

Sincerely,

Sabah Feifer pour / for:

Dr. Marie Gdalevitch  FRCS(C)
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

Hagane

that was the email i got from them
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

Dirona

How many surgeries has she actually done?

Why isn't there even 1 diary related here of anyone having undergone/undergoing LL with her?

She has top degrees and experience in LL. No doubt. But in addition to that, I would like to see at least "some" cosmetic LL cases done by her.

Taking it easy

Mini0510

Re: Dr. Marie Gdalevitch in Montreal Limb lengthening and deformity correction
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2022, 05:44:46 AM »

so anyone done in within the last year? I'm in canada and probably more comfortable going to montreal but i guess states is fine. It's not like a big deal.
Just thinking about a surgeon in states or canada

texasbruce

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2022, 03:37:45 AM »

How many surgeries has she actually done?

Why isn't there even 1 diary related here of anyone having undergone/undergoing LL with her?

She has top degrees and experience in LL. No doubt. But in addition to that, I would like to see at least "some" cosmetic LL cases done by her.

Adding my exp here:

She is indeed very business like, very fast paced and want patients in and out quickly, but her skills are undoubtable to me. She was very quick in responding to my questions in the consultations and it shows shes very experienced. She's a legit surgeon in st marys hospital in Montreal. I've had phone interview and in person one, and she mostly deals with bone disformation cases, esp with kids. This surgery in Canada isn't very well known and it has a very small market (and Canadians are not as crazy about height as Americans) so probably that's why no diary here yet. At least no negative cases so that's a good sign. Stryde is off the market so it is even harder to get that done, unless you can WFH. Her assistant Myriam was not so good exactly like others said, and respond very little and slow, but I had no issues otherwise. Got my appointment scheduled no problem. St Mary's hospital is a little concerning in term of English speaking. Half of the nurses I met there can speak very little and you need to use very basic english words plus guestures, but I think one can get by no issues. I had out of province health insurance, and they even covered my consultation x-ray (not sure why but hey I didn't pay so I'll take it)

krizza81

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2022, 12:15:00 AM »

How expensive would 5cm femurs be with her approximately?

the188cmdream

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2022, 12:01:06 AM »

How expensive would 5cm femurs be with her approximately?

She doesn't charge by cm.

"Hi, 

We would be happy to assist you. The first step in this process is to book a video consultation with Dr. Gdalevitch. The fee is $350 and covers the second appointment pre-surgery as well. You can send us your credit card info with the expiration date and the CVV code on the back of your card and I will find the next available consultation for you. 

Surgery is priced at an estimate of $90,000 CA for either tibias or femurs lengthened. The surgery price includes all post op appointments and physio. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up