Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whats the meaning of short ppl having sons or daughters?  (Read 838 times)

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
Whats the meaning of short ppl having sons or daughters?
« on: December 01, 2020, 05:14:31 PM »

Negative me here again.I spent a whole dark night meditating the meaning of it.And I also dunno how they thought they were qualified to make babies.I dont think birth must always follow marriages although lotta ppl think no babies no happiness.(I dont why there is any one would like to trust that)
Some tragedies can never happen unless some ppl want them to just like short offspring miseries.I dunno why short ppl have witnessed the miseries of being short but in the end they are dedicated to making short babies.Maybe eugenetics is the most crucial subject to be learned by normal ppl.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Whats the meaning of short ppl having sons or daughters?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 05:17:13 PM »

Yeah but if they stopped having children, then all the 176cm people would be short thinking only the 185cm people should have children.
Gained 3 inches on tibias (Ilizarov LON) in 2007 at the Beijing Institute of External Skeletal Fixation Technology with Prof. Hetao Xia and Dr. Aiming Peng.

If you have any questions, ask them here rather than by Private Message:
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64544

exceeding2meters

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 07:21:48 PM »

Solution: double LL + marry as tall as possible woman, preferably even taller than you + inject your son HGH

At least this is my plan

Not that this is guaranteed to work out, but I'd say it significantly increases the chance of having at least an average height son
Now if my son will have equally big balls, he will repeat this plan, and it should hopefully guarantee that the generations from my grandchildren and after will not suffer from being short

If you have a daughter no problem, a lot of tall men in fact prefer short men, even shorter than average. If now you end up with a very tall daughter somehow (maybe she got mother's genetics), just send her to the Netherlands.

There are solutions to almost everything in this world

I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 10:48:31 PM »

A really bs conversation for once time more on that forum.

First of all short people many times have tall children and the opposite.
Furthermore, there is always LL to fix a height of someone's that doesn't like it, maybe even hgh could help short children with deficiency.
Finally, thanx god Hitler lost the war on 1945. It is a pity how some people are so depressed or mentally ill to still talk about eugonics.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 12:19:20 AM »

Yeah but if they stopped having children, then all the 176cm people would be short thinking only the 185cm people should have children.
Its normal from Charles Darvin's perspective seeing that several centuries ago 160cm tall men are normal but now arent

ghkid2019

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 01:08:47 AM »

There is no meaning. It's called being human. There must be something seriously wrong with you if you think a man or women shouldn't reproduce because they are short. C'mon man. You r Part of the problem of heightism
"It is possible for us to live every moment of our daily lives in such a way that every moment becomes a moment of healing." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 02:29:56 AM »

A really bs conversation for once time more on that forum.

First of all short people many times have tall children and the opposite.
Furthermore, there is always LL to fix a height of someone's that doesn't like it, maybe even hgh could help short children with deficiency.
Finally, thanx god Hitler lost the war on 1945. It is a pity how some people are so depressed or mentally ill to still talk about eugonics.
Actually You're overmuch optimistic.
Even though some short people can reproduce tall sons and daughters but overall there are few like this compared to all samples.
And if parents are dwarves,do u think LL can save their children?
And eugenetics is highly admitted by Charles Darwin too.You can prove it referring to his damned Evolution Theory.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 02:33:17 AM »

There is no meaning. It's called being human. There must be something seriously wrong with you if you think a man or women shouldn't reproduce because they are short. C'mon man. You r Part of the problem of heightism
It's universally normal every short man is part of the problem of heightism(or he won't think of doing LL)and he keeps complaining about the destiny and I think I just expressed my puzzles about the meaning of reproduces.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 02:43:55 AM »

Solution: double LL + marry as tall as possible woman, preferably even taller than you + inject your son HGH

At least this is my plan

Not that this is guaranteed to work out, but I'd say it significantly increases the chance of having at least an average height son
Now if my son will have equally big balls, he will repeat this plan, and it should hopefully guarantee that the generations from my grandchildren and after will not suffer from being short

If you have a daughter no problem, a lot of tall men in fact prefer short men, even shorter than average. If now you end up with a very tall daughter somehow (maybe she got mother's genetics), just send her to the Netherlands.

There are solutions to almost everything in this world
Sometimes solutions are there but you can never realize them cuz you r too powerless and there are no opportunities for you to accomplish to fight against difficulties.I've known even LL for oneself will screw up his or her possessions of prolly whole life,let alone after you will be mainstay of a family and it'll cost you a lot all the time thus you'l prolly never afford your sons or daughters to do LL(Don't forget the inflation and LL has booming one).
The best way to eliminate tragedies is to avoid tragedies isn't it?

ghkid2019

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 03:38:29 AM »

Ppl like u probably need mental help more than you need LL. Literally saying short people should not dare to reproduce 😁 basically saying sterilization of short men we all know how well that went for sterilization of mentally ill ppl

U could lead Germany better than he did based on ur eugenics philosophy

Ppl like u will get LL, then wonder why it didn't change your life, cry, nope, blame women, etcetc
"It is possible for us to live every moment of our daily lives in such a way that every moment becomes a moment of healing." - Thich Nhat Hanh

HobbesTheDog

• Precice Strider
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 03:49:09 AM »

Also, there are other reasons to want kids, maybe you want a family. Not allowing short people to reproduce adds another disadvantage to being short.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
5'4 / 163.5 cm and likely still growing
Goal: 5'7.5 (171+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2020, 07:10:51 AM »

Also, there are other reasons to want kids, maybe you want a family. Not allowing short people to reproduce adds another disadvantage to being short.
Yes.And I dunno think family must become completed after f**king with women.Couple can realize those ppl's stupid dreams.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2020, 07:49:38 AM »

Sometimes solutions are there but you can never realize them cuz you r too powerless and there are no opportunities for you to accomplish to fight against difficulties.I've known even LL for oneself will screw up his or her possessions of prolly whole life,let alone after you will be mainstay of a family and it'll cost you a lot all the time thus you'l prolly never afford your sons or daughters to do LL(Don't forget the inflation and LL has booming one).
The best way to eliminate tragedies is to avoid tragedies isn't it?

How old are you? You sound pretty young, like not even adult. Admittedly when I was not an adult I also didn't have the balls I have now

Life is a risky thing. You have to attempt for what you desire. Sitting around being scared you will fail takes you nowhere. Risk for what you want and if it fails, well it was not meant to be then. I laid out a realistic plan for you. Don't tell me LL costs too much. I know, I need to work 7 years to save the money, and that it is after 2 or 3 years I still have to finish uni. But I will do anything to get there.

I agree with ghkid that with this mentality LL will not make you feel much better.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2020, 09:06:34 AM »

How old are you? You sound pretty young, like not even adult. Admittedly when I was not an adult I also didn't have the balls I have now

Life is a risky thing. You have to attempt for what you desire. Sitting around being scared you will fail takes you nowhere. Risk for what you want and if it fails, well it was not meant to be then. I laid out a realistic plan for you. Don't tell me LL costs too much. I know, I need to work 7 years to save the money, and that it is after 2 or 3 years I still have to finish uni. But I will do anything to get there.

I agree with ghkid that with this mentality LL will not make you feel much better.
I'm 162-163cm ish and I dunno after LL if I can find a tall girl.In fact I've already succeeded in dating 2 girls(they are 148- ish)and I'm immersed in the second love river.What you talked about is killing my gf.I do never wanna change my life plan because of damned genes.Let's just forget about raising up children.Being dinks won't kill you trust me.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2020, 09:39:09 AM »

I'm 162-163cm ish and I dunno after LL if I can find a tall girl.In fact I've already succeeded in dating 2 girls(they are 148- ish)and I'm immersed in the second love river.What you talked about is killing my gf.I do never wanna change my life plan because of damned genes.Let's just forget about raising up children.Being dinks won't kill you trust me.
If that is what you want out of life, then sure go on. Obviously you are not obliged to have children. Personally I don't disagree with your opinion that short people shouldn't have children, if I couldn't do LL and have children with a tall woman I would not have children either.

But to me there would be no worse outcome in this life than to not have children or have short son, so I choose a different path.

I just wonder, if you have a girlfriend, and from what I understand it is a serious relationship and you probably consider marrying her also, why do you care about LL?

Bushguy

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 03:52:24 PM »

at this forum you can meet nice people but you have to be aware to not get in this holes which nowadays are a lot more common." i don´t have kids because i´m short" sorry mate but for me it´s really ridiculous, i advice you to go out do  some exercise and when you are exhausted, think about your life for a while and then maybe you will see that it has no sense what you said. I hope you get away of that soon.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2020, 03:52:28 AM »

at this forum you can meet nice people but you have to be aware to not get in this holes which nowadays are a lot more common." i don´t have kids because i´m short" sorry mate but for me it´s really ridiculous, i advice you to go out do  some exercise and when you are exhausted, think about your life for a while and then maybe you will see that it has no sense what you said. I hope you get away of that soon.
If I accidentally succeeded in reproducing a tall son or daughter I'll eat my crow but 60-80% deformed manlets can't make tall babies.That's a scientific truth no matter if you believe it or not.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2020, 10:15:58 AM »

If that is what you want out of life, then sure go on. Obviously you are not obliged to have children. Personally I don't disagree with your opinion that short people shouldn't have children, if I couldn't do LL and have children with a tall woman I would not have children either.

But to me there would be no worse outcome in this life than to not have children or have short son, so I choose a different path.

I just wonder, if you have a girlfriend, and from what I understand it is a serious relationship and you probably consider marrying her also, why do you care about LL?
See what God did to me and you'll know how come even heavenly-sent LL surgeries can only little change me and I have to do it to solve my mental problems without the help of stupid shrinks.

Ronman

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2020, 07:29:10 AM »

On the contrary.

The fact that people screen for height to such a degree, is so fking stupid and primitive.

We are not living in goddamn caveman times.

Think of the great artists and intellectuals who are below 5'10

Imagine if they were never born because some shallow fool decided their father/mother was too short.

Quite frankly, there are so many short people in the world because it frankly doesn't matter as to whether somebody is objectively a valuable person

Alamin

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2020, 11:21:18 AM »

An absolutely befitting answer for a extravagantly stuppid idea.

Alamin

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2020, 11:34:01 AM »

Dude the only solution for a short dude is to do CLL....same for dwarves and not think to become 190cm....and for his future gen. He should marry a woman as tall as him if is around 170cm +-5 and a taller then himself one if he is below 165.....that is the only possible solution for heightism and related concerns.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2021, 05:56:54 PM »

On the contrary.

The fact that people screen for height to such a degree, is so fking stupid and primitive.

We are not living in goddamn caveman times.

Think of the great artists and intellectuals who are below 5'10

Imagine if they were never born because some shallow fool decided their father/mother was too short.

Quite frankly, there are so many short people in the world because it frankly doesn't matter as to whether somebody is objectively a valuable person
No problems with short ppl to be valuable but handsome.I dunno why others can accomplish stating 180-185cm as I cant reach them all along my damned life

Alamin

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2021, 06:51:19 PM »

Bro i know sometimes it's really depressing to think abt things like this....i know it coz i am short too..i can relate to it....so a most realistic and optimistic solution to this is that short men should marry some one as tall as them or taller then as far as they can go..(1 or 2 inch height diff. Is not noticeable though..m saying this from my personal experience)....and then they should take care of their child's health very seriouslu upto the age he attains full physical maturity....my borther is also short like me..but he is very successful in life and is a M.D medicine and he also following the same rule as i mentioned here..his wife is actually 2 inches taller then him....and i will be following the same plan😎.

sakmadik

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2021, 03:10:18 AM »

I just read some really big  . You mention that people should not reproduce short because they are short? Honestly, if you think that the biggest problem in the lives of your descendants will be their height, it is that you will not have had many more problems in your life. And also, what is the relationship between genetics and such an important decision as it is to bring a life into the world? Instead of a loved one it seems that the only thing that matters is mixing genes like a mad scientist to make the human being superior to others hahahaha Seriously bro I am also short, I have also suffered bulling, I also want to do CLL if one day I manage to raise the money BUT what you talk about in this post seems delusional apart as you say, even if you operate on CLL you will continue to have low genes so ... Genes are genes to know where you want to go first you must know where you come from and who you are bro. Although it sounds a bit abrupt, I speak to you from the sincerity that I am also here like most people.

Coeus

• sayfktothewholeworld
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2021, 12:53:28 PM »

I just read some really big  . You mention that people should not reproduce short because they are short? Honestly, if you think that the biggest problem in the lives of your descendants will be their height, it is that you will not have had many more problems in your life. And also, what is the relationship between genetics and such an important decision as it is to bring a life into the world? Instead of a loved one it seems that the only thing that matters is mixing genes like a mad scientist to make the human being superior to others hahahaha Seriously bro I am also short, I have also suffered bulling, I also want to do CLL if one day I manage to raise the money BUT what you talk about in this post seems delusional apart as you say, even if you operate on CLL you will continue to have low genes so ... Genes are genes to know where you want to go first you must know where you come from and who you are bro. Although it sounds a bit abrupt, I speak to you from the sincerity that I am also here like most people.
I think I've said I don't want any children.People keeping running mouths that height and appearance can't make others assess you instead of all aspects and in most of cases people will really only judge you from the book.That's why although I have never been bullied by others and others are always praising me for my excellent intelligence and academic performaces and sometimes even my face,I still wanna break my bones.I think I'm considered as a male by others.They still consider me as a child.I don't wanna be childish forever so I wanna grow taller.
And srsly If you grew tall,you can find someone tall to be spouse,thus LL can change your genes in a certain sense.

ghkid2019

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2021, 01:59:25 PM »

Early intervention HGH can make essentially any familial short stature kid into average or near average height with no lifetime side effects. One prick, painless, at night for however long your kid needs. That's all.

Breed away

las vegas baby

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2021, 05:12:04 PM »

Early intervention HGH can make essentially any familial short stature kid into average or near average height with no lifetime side effects. One prick, painless, at night for however long your kid needs. That's all.

Breed away

rubbish. dont listen to this. if this were true there would be no short rich kids.

sakmadik

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2021, 05:59:14 PM »

It seems to me that this thread only serves to self-stigmatize people who are not average height. There are many other people here who are even average or above average height and want to do CLL but at no point do they pose or say they should not have sons or daughters. Honestly, we live in the 12th century, having a short height is not a fatal disease or having HIV can lead to life and make economic progress perfectly with difficulties, but it can be done. In life there will always be people who do not like you and do not like you and that is not why you do not say that you are not worthy of anything. Please think a little before you open your mouth, there will be people here who really have serious psychological and self-esteem problems and this not only does not help but it does not further aggravate that state of mind. For those who read me and believe that they cannot achieve anything in their life because of their height they are wrong bros can achieve a lot and still can also do CLL and achieve many things that probably someone who measures 180cm will not achieve so believe in your chances.

Activatedxx

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2021, 10:29:59 PM »

It’s not always the case but my friend is 6’4 with his dad being 5’7 and his mom 5’3
Also, height is not that important as life or death, that’s a cancer ideology. Everyone besides my dad is 6ft+ ok both sides of my family, we’re Arabic. My dad is 5’10 and my mom 5’2 and I am 5’6

Height is influenced by genetics but it is not always certain

Also, it was not that important before today’s society. Literally it became 3x more important in the last few decades. Also, I’m sure within the next 30-40 years limb lengthening cost and acceptability and method will make huge jumps. Look at stryde vs externals. Imagine in 30-40 years how it will be.

I do fine at my height, I wear 1 inch lifts with decent heal sneakers and I have done well in all aspects of life, met my soulmate before I was financially stable as I am now and she is my height. A girl will not love you solely for your height, you guys are worried about the wrong thing. Sure maybe slutty and shallow girls will talk to you more. If that’s what your after I’ve been with a dozen of them and it was not for height, but my personality, way I dress, persona, facial attractiveness etc. at first glance you will have a disadvantage but I’ve found when you get close to someone they overlook it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up