Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How dId Dr.Donghoon conclude the 'safe range'???  (Read 429 times)

Astronomy

How dId Dr.Donghoon conclude the 'safe range'???
« on: December 03, 2020, 01:19:14 PM »

I heard that he gave the safe range theory start and that told LLers not to lengthen their each of segment over 15-20% length of bone lengths cuz that's the range guaranteeing you keeping healthy.
  But how?Did he conclude it by statistics or something else??Cuz I didn't figure out the principles behind it and principle-related researches cuz he seemed to just jump to conclusions...
  Believe it or not I just found one LLer on BaiduTieba who have consulted one attending physician of the nationwide famous hospital named JiShuiTan in Beijing and he told him lengthening segments under 25% of bong lengths is doable and I dunno why.
  Dr.Betz long time ago replied me that he could allow 7-8cm lengthening on tibias and 10-11cm lengthening on femurs??I dunno if that was a propaganda.
  I'm also seeking for quadrialateral diaries and I also summed up lengthening under or equal 10cm are indeed minorities of all lengthening.Although some of quadrialateral patients whose sums of lengthening were over 10cm achieved problems such as infections,ballerina foots and etc,problems were finally worked out.At least I didn't find any of them having become crippled.Look at Meck you'll be awed to see his legendary life cuz he's being left alone by problems now.
  No willing to tell everybody to do stupid things such as lengthening by 1km or something else just wondering how this safe range came out.

exceeding2meters

Re: How dId Dr.Donghoon conclude the 'safe range'???
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 01:30:14 PM »

There is no safe range

It is all a matter of the doc's philosophy

Donghoon believes in good athletic recovery so he allows limits that increase the probability of having good athletic abilities post LL

Betz understands that for some people it is a get tall or die situation and he allows limits that will let you walk without being a cripple but kiss your athletic abilities goodbye

It boils down to what you want, but no form of LL is safe, and I call bs even on Paley claiming that you can return to your pre LL condition
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Astronomy

Re: How dId Dr.Donghoon conclude the 'safe range'???
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 01:33:32 PM »

There is no safe range

It is all a matter of the doc's philosophy

Donghoon believes in good athletic recovery so he allows limits that increase the probability of having good athletic abilities post LL

Betz understands that for some people it is a get tall or die situation and he allows limits that will let you walk without being a cripple but kiss your athletic abilities goodbye

It boils down to what you want, but no form of LL is safe, and I call bs even on Paley claiming that you can return to your pre LL condition
Yea I also don't believe any LL doctor saying patients can return to pre-LL conditions unless they only achieve 1mm per segment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up