Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions comparision between to great athletes  (Read 629 times)

Kal el

Proportions comparision between to great athletes
« on: December 18, 2020, 03:09:57 AM »

https://imgur.com/gallery/ytG0fEQ........ hey guys check out the pictures and tell if u think cristiano and connor have equal torso length..and nearly equal arm lengths....and i think cristiano is tall becoz of his extermely long legs..u can clearly see in these pictures that there is quiet a noticeable difference between their tibia lengths..and for ur info...at 175 connor has 40 inch legs (leg reach on ufc site)....tht means he has like a sitting height of 93 or 92 coz i have 39 inch legs and i am 171 with 90 cm sitting height..that means cristiano has way too longer legs compared to normal person coz he is 188..with same torso height as connor (comparision from the pics) and i think this comparisions are quiet accurate coz the pics aint taken from an odd angle they are straight and both of them are standing very close to each other..which provides an accurate comparision..so wht do u guys think abt this proportions.

Iron_Man

Re: Proportions comparision between to great athletes
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 02:16:37 PM »

Their torsos are about the same length, but Cristiano has a longer neck, so I think his sitting height is a few cm longer. And he's about 185cm tall, according to celebheights. But in general, CR looks quite leggy for his height

Tartar

Re: Proportions comparision between to great athletes
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 02:29:01 PM »

They are both proportionally on the long legs side. The only slightly "off-prop" portions are CR7 neck and McGregor arms.
There are many things in the body balance that give harmony to a body.
Pages: [1]   Go Up