Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lengthening 14 cm  (Read 1019 times)

enjoyinglife_008

• Visitor
lengthening 14 cm
« on: December 20, 2020, 02:28:45 PM »

Hi ,
do you think that lengthening 2 segments  to gain 14 cm is practicly possible ? ( starting from a height of 1m81 to acheive 1m95 ) ?

AnotherShorty

Re: lengthening 14 cm
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 04:17:14 PM »

Hello bro,

In Turkey, people are archiving such targets, Of course with externals. You can check out Livelifetaller page on Instagram.

Just wanted to say, if this is height neurosis, 6-7 cm would be enough to get you over it.
Instead of putting so much money in the surgery, join gym n take roids, buy a supercar, hire 10 babes or whatnot... anyways you are a grown man so I am sure you know what are you doing. All the best and keep us posted.

Regards

We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

SpeedDialer

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 07:06:56 PM »

I think Giotikas limits femur to 7 cm and tibia to 5-6 cm? But some people were able to get 8 cm for femurs (which would max out the stryde nail).

So 14 cm seems like if someone got the full 8 cm on femur and then got 6 cm on tibia which sounds like the absolute best case scenario if nothing went wrong. Has anyone achieved this or is this rare?

enjoyinglife_008

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 07:39:43 PM »

Hello bro,

In Turkey, people are archiving such targets, Of course with externals. You can check out Livelifetaller page on Instagram.

Just wanted to say, if this is height neurosis, 6-7 cm would be enough to get you over it.
Instead of putting so much money in the surgery, join gym n take roids, buy a supercar, hire 10 babes or whatnot... anyways you are a grown man so I am sure you know what are you doing. All the best and keep us posted.

Regards
thank you for your humble way to express your opinion and giving some advices . I am considering Dr halil buldu me too .It would be great if lengthen together .

AnotherShorty

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 08:54:48 PM »

Hey bud,

I wish I could go ahead with this surgery now, but I just can’t do externals and internals are way too expensive. Also, trying to make some money so that I can go to a well-known doctor ... I will be taking some loans for my higher studies so it's not the right time for me.

On Dr Halil however, I like everything about him but you should know that he lets you do an insane amount of lengthening ( often crossing the safe limit), for example, 3 inches in the tibia and we have an experienced gentleman here on the forum ( in fact a moderator - medium drink of water  ) who did 3 inches in the tibia, and he doesn't recommend it. However , ’Sunshine ’ who is a wise and kind guy totally recommends Dr halil ... So pls choose your doc wisely. If you got money, you can explore other options. All the best mate...cheers
We need advancements in LL, and I need money, time, strength and opportunity !!

exceeding2meters

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2020, 12:33:13 AM »

22 cm is practically possible with Betz, then you end up 202 which is very tall

Only downside is price but other than that I really don't see why it is not possible
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Astronomy

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2020, 01:00:39 AM »

22 cm is practically possible with Betz, then you end up 202 which is very tall

Only downside is price but other than that I really don't see why it is not possible
Betz is always being a bluffer and he never lengthened anyone by 22cm.Thats his propaganda.

exceeding2meters

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2020, 10:02:42 AM »

Betz is always being a bluffer and he never lengthened anyone by 22cm.Thats his propaganda.

Cope, he lengthened Apo 7 inches and lengthened his arms as well and he looks perfectly proportional and is also completely healthy

22cm with Betz is imo safe
I tell you now, I am the one to survive
No one can stop my faith or my STRYDE!!

Kal el

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 12:42:44 PM »

What the fk😆....i will be taller then chris Hemsworth if i do that lol..and also i would look like slenderman with super short arms and torso cause am naturally very skinny....but tbh there is a ufc fighter called magnus cedenblade who actually has a smaller torso then me even at 6'3 😅 and me a midget at 5'7.5....tht dude has a leg reach of 48 inches😵....but he also has a very long wingspan of 79 inches.

Ghostfish

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 01:24:51 AM »

Hi enjoyinglife_008
Although technically anyone can do CLL, why does someone like you who is already tall as 181 cm man, need or want to lengthen 14 cm??
CLL is not a cosmetic surgery but a brutal journey. It involves so much sacrifice such as money, time, athleticism, friendship or family relationship, job/study career and so on.  If you really want to do it, I strongly recommend you to do one segment with a modest lengthening such as 5-7 cm.
Anyhow, it is up to you. Hope you make a good decision!

SpeedDialer

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2020, 05:17:19 AM »

Wow that's awesome! Tell us how it goes with Dr. Buldu in a diary

enjoyinglife_008

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2020, 02:47:24 PM »

Hi ,
first thank you for responding , I have some kind of height neurosis , so I want to cut off with this , and I would not imagine my life with this invasive idea . I am considering to have one segment at first and then I  will decide
Pages: [1]   Go Up