Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tired of the fake dairies, my story with livelifetaller and dr halil buldu  (Read 2338 times)

darthmaul

• Visitor

Hello people who want to do the CLL and looking for a place to do it but can’t trust anywhere because of the wrong informations here.

I am here to tell my story of limb lengthening I did 1 year ago. And the reason I am writing here this because there is a lot of misinformation and mislead.
One year ago I did my surgery with live life taller and today I still say I’m glad I did it with them because I can’t imagine anywhere else with so much care and help.
Why I chose there? Because one year ago I was here to look for information about the places I can go and I was hesitant at first. I saw horrible dairies about every place and can’t decide where to go and then I talked with the ones I can contact directly. And I talked with Sedat. He is really a man who does everything to do his job perfectly. So I want to write here my story because maybe that's how I can pay my gratitude to them.
There are also really informative dairies here but people always manipulate the ones who are looking for information purely.

I was shocked because almost every doctor here got bad reputation. Even Dr Paley got..
I’m not saying you can trust doctors %100 but at least don’t lead people because it is a life changing surgery, it’s not a joke. It’s the same for the people who writes just the good things about the surgery and stuff.
I have difficulties when I did my surgery. I faced some problems when I was lengthening. No place is “perfect” we all know it. But at least we need to give credit to the places above the average. And to be honest my experience with livelifetaller was more than the above avarege.
So I am angry because I know there are people here who is just looking information and some courage to do it. And because of the fake dairies, these people don’t go after their dream..

It’s really sad that you are doing your business here with spreading false information.

This forum is for the CLL patient’s experience, and the real dairies for people who want to do CLL. However, some of you come here to do your business… And It's a shame you are trying to get somewhere by insulting others. This is LOW even for you.

I’m not sure that my words are believable when you think of the posts here nowadays but please PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION! This is going too far.

Just imagine, you are someone who wants to do CLL and logging in this forum. Imagine the disappointment and the discouraging.

I’m just lucky I was here when the things are not like the way right now. Back then, this forum was a safe place but at the moment, I’m just sad.

I am leaving here my last xray and my legs from the lengthening period. It was my dream to reach 8.5 cm and I did it thanks to livelifetaller and limblengthening forum.

https://imgur.com/a/qdWEdyx

https://i.imgur.com/O2fAzAg.jpg

ilovescience

Hello people who want to do the CLL and looking for a place to do it but can’t trust anywhere because of the wrong informations here.

I am here to tell my story of limb lengthening I did 1 year ago. And the reason I am writing here this because there is a lot of misinformation and mislead.
One year ago I did my surgery with live life taller and today I still say I’m glad I did it with them because I can’t imagine anywhere else with so much care and help.
Why I chose there? Because one year ago I was here to look for information about the places I can go and I was hesitant at first. I saw horrible dairies about every place and can’t decide where to go and then I talked with the ones I can contact directly. And I talked with Sedat. He is really a man who does everything to do his job perfectly. So I want to write here my story because maybe that's how I can pay my gratitude to them.
There are also really informative dairies here but people always manipulate the ones who are looking for information purely.

I was shocked because almost every doctor here got bad reputation. Even Dr Paley got..
I’m not saying you can trust doctors %100 but at least don’t lead people because it is a life changing surgery, it’s not a joke. It’s the same for the people who writes just the good things about the surgery and stuff.
I have difficulties when I did my surgery. I faced some problems when I was lengthening. No place is “perfect” we all know it. But at least we need to give credit to the places above the average. And to be honest my experience with livelifetaller was more than the above avarege.
So I am angry because I know there are people here who is just looking information and some courage to do it. And because of the fake dairies, these people don’t go after their dream..

It’s really sad that you are doing your business here with spreading false information.

This forum is for the CLL patient’s experience, and the real dairies for people who want to do CLL. However, some of you come here to do your business… And It's a shame you are trying to get somewhere by insulting others. This is LOW even for you.

I’m not sure that my words are believable when you think of the posts here nowadays but please PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION! This is going too far.

Just imagine, you are someone who wants to do CLL and logging in this forum. Imagine the disappointment and the discouraging.

I’m just lucky I was here when the things are not like the way right now. Back then, this forum was a safe place but at the moment, I’m just sad.

I am leaving here my last xray and my legs from the lengthening period. It was my dream to reach 8.5 cm and I did it thanks to livelifetaller and limblengthening forum.

https://imgur.com/a/qdWEdyx

https://i.imgur.com/O2fAzAg.jpg

I have never done LL. I am just curious, when undergoing LL surgery, how many surgeons were there besides the doctor who was mentioned? Did they have different surgeons once a few months or years? I don't know. People might have different experience with different surgeons.

motoboarder

TL; DR; IMO, this is LIKELY a fake diary and an attempt to seek redemption from http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71235.0;topicseen

* There's no starting entry
* Post happened 1y after actual surgery
* Post focused on emotional comparison between doctors, fake & real diaries & whatnot
* Post showed pics of an ending result which appears to be satisfactory. It lacks thereof the long lengthening process itself.
* The title prefixed with "Tired of the fake diaries" for what purpose? A casual LLers would have nothing else to justify except the pure purpose of sharing his/her journey story. Because seriously, getting on this forum & writing something already took time didn't it?
* If you comprehend the post closely, you can see an indirect bias (even somewhat advertisement) towards livelifetaller, even highlighted with a bad reputation indicator at Paley's institute. I could agree that every doctors had cases with complications. But I highly doubt Paley's has a bad reputation. Besides, there's no evidence to support the saying therein.
* Femur reached 8.5cm - For one, the safe limit is 8cm. For two, I've never witnessed anyone on this forum certified to reach beyond 8cm on femurs. For three, the ones that maxed out the nail were proven highly likely to have complications, small if not big ones.

@OP: Study some statistics my "friend". If you'd plan to deliver a successful lie, try to stay within the normal distribution ;)
Asian male age 30-36; 163cm -> Gained 4cm tibias & 5.6cm femurs
Tibia surgery 01/18/2022; Femur surgery 02/01/2022
Diary http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=69090.0
Recommended wheelchair transport in West Palm Beach: East Coast Taxi (561) 651-1111 (please DON'T mention it's from me)

overandover

TL; DR; IMO, this is LIKELY a fake diary and an attempt to seek redemption from http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71235.0;topicseen

* Post focused on emotional comparison between doctors, fake & real diaries & whatnot
* Post showed pics of an ending result which appears to be satisfactory. It lacks thereof the long lengthening process itself.
* The title prefixed with "Tired of the fake diaries" for what purpose? A casual LLers would have nothing else to justify except the pure purpose of sharing his/her journey story. Because seriously, getting on this forum & writing something already took time didn't it?
* If you comprehend the post closely, you can see an indirect bias (even somewhat advertisement) towards livelifetaller, even highlighted with a bad reputation indicator at Paley's institute. I could agree that every doctors had cases with complications. But I highly doubt Paley's has a bad reputation. Besides, there's no evidence to support the saying therein.
* Femur reached 8.5cm - For one, the safe limit is 8cm. For two, I've never witnessed anyone on this forum certified to reach beyond 8cm on femurs. For three, the ones that maxed out the nail were proven highly likely to have complications, small if not big ones.

@OP: Study some statistics my "friend". If you'd plan to deliver a successful lie, try to stay within the normal distribution ;)

I think even that japanese chick diary is fraud. Cyborg4life shouldn't give these people his platform.

more

I think even that japanese chick diary is fraud. Cyborg4life shouldn't give these people his platform.
Money matters. Don't trust anyone

Charizard

I totally agree :D They are just trying to recover their plumbed reputation because of hasaki's diary. Such poor attempt :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 07:06:23 PM by Charizard »
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Jamesy998

I am a former patient of Dr Halil Buldu, I think many here will know who I am. The surgery went well and I recovered perfectly. I can walk, jog and run but what this guy posted was a bloody joke. I recovered well by having weekly consultations with an American doctor (won’t say his name on a post for obvious reasons) because I was ignored by Buldus staff.

There was a point in my lengthening where I started to get an infection and the doctor basically told me to walk it off. They have more patients than they can handle and end up disregarding most problems that you address.

I did not post this before because I was genuinely afraid they would threaten me in some way. The surgery was done well but everything else was entirely a joke and we all know that with this surgery, it’s the aftercare that is one of the most crucial things to watch out for. I would not advise going to this doctor, he is certainly not a butcher and whoever thinks this is an idiot but his aftercare is extremely poor and you will suffer during the process. 
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

GodsGrace

I did not post this before because I was genuinely afraid they would threaten me in some way. The surgery was done well but everything else was entirely a joke and we all know that with this surgery, it’s the aftercare that is one of the most crucial things to watch out for. I would not advise going to this doctor, he is certainly not a butcher and whoever thinks this is an idiot but his aftercare is extremely poor and you will suffer during the process.

Well said. Yes, aftercare is as important as surgery. Initially, I was planning to do my surgery with some other doctors with less money but after reading a handful of diaries in the forum I decided to do it with the doctors that give good aftercare as well. Because surgery and lengthening is just a few months process but if there are severe complications that are not taken care of then we need to suffer for the rest of our life. One can check my diary to see how long I waited for my surgeries. Food for thought, waiting for a few years and doing the surgery with the doctor with good aftercare is far better than suffering from complications due to lack of or no aftercare at all.

Future LLers - Please do not make this mistake at all. This is based on our experience. I know when I started reading the diaries I was all excited and I started looking for doctors to do the surgery with less money. But somehow I realized and made up my mind after a lot of reading on the forum that aftercare is more important as well so I decided to proceed with Paley after 5+ years (This is not an advertisement in any form). We are doing this surgery to fulfill our dreams of becoming taller. But if you are hit with severe complications then you will regret doing this surgery forever. If your surgery is delayed by a few years to save up the money that's ok but do it with the right ones with good aftercare. Hope you get the point.

Male: 35 to 40
Old Height: 158 cms, New Height: 168 cms
Lengthened: 9.6 cms (Tibia - 3.9 cms, Femur - 5.7 cms)
Surgeries: Tibia - Jan-18-2022 & Femur -  Feb-03-2022
My Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=67836.0

Charizard

I am a former patient of Dr Halil Buldu, I think many here will know who I am. The surgery went well and I recovered perfectly. I can walk, jog and run but what this guy posted was a bloody joke. I recovered well by having weekly consultations with an American doctor (won’t say his name on a post for obvious reasons) because I was ignored by Buldus staff.

There was a point in my lengthening where I started to get an infection and the doctor basically told me to walk it off. They have more patients than they can handle and end up disregarding most problems that you address.

I'm constantly hearing this sentence from ex-patients of livelifetaller. How they can threaten you?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

boklecrt

what a pathetic attempt at damage control, you have some nerve showing your nose around here after the truth about your mutilating practices came to light

SHAME ON YOU
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

djimbo9

FK off you goddamned turks.

krusty123

• Visitor

It looks like manager of livelifetaller is focused solely on gains, that's why we hear all these stories about awful post-op treatments
Pages: [1]   Go Up