Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - LON Femurs Dr Halil Buldu  (Read 20689 times)

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Diary - LON Femurs Dr Halil Buldu
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2021, 02:07:55 PM »

Hi James

I was reading that you mentioned couple of times that patients that do the LON method on the femurs are not mobile at all and that it is barbaric.

I am a living example that this is not the case. The first 2 weeks are really hard and you are not mobile but this is the case either on tibia or femurs. I have done my surgery on the 21th of november and I have lenghtened 5 cm so far and guess what I am more mobile than all Tibia patients here of Dr Halil Buldu.I am even able to walk without crutches allthough I  still I use them for safety reasons.

I am just writing this cause its important for others to see that there are different point of views and you might have desencouraged someone by saying that femur LON is barbaric .

I will also provide some videos of myself so you guys can check my progress

Cheers and great week!
@Frederico86
Gotta put a big fat DISCLAIMER first though that you're literally working for Buldu and getting paid  ;)

@Jamesy998
Thank you for warning us that external femur is really tough and isn't as easy as it appears. Hope you push through and do well though :)
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Frederico86

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2021, 02:11:42 PM »

Hey listen why should I be lying ??? Are you saying that I am inventing some bull   just to get patients for Dr Halil Buldu ?

You really think that Im gonna play with peoples health and write lies to make money so basically you are calling me a liar right ?

Shut your f.... mouth dude first of all I am a normal patient of Dr Halil Buldu and I am just sharing my experience here Im not some salesman or whatever

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2021, 02:15:17 PM »

Hey listen why should I be lying ??? Are you saying that I am inventing some bull   just to get patients for Dr Halil Buldu ?

You really think that Im gonna play with peoples health and write lies to make money so basically you are calling me a liar right ?

Shut your f.... mouth dude first of all I am a normal patient of Dr Halil Buldu and I am just sharing my experience here Im not some salesman or whatever

Oh ok, sorry about that Mr. International Patient Advisor for Dr. Buldu. My apologies, forgive me

@Jamesy998
7 days a week of PT is hardcore. But probably good for post-surgery trauma and you seem to know what you're doing. Keep fighting, it's good you want to do more pt during day to reduce pain later on, its a legit correlation

This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Frederico86

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2021, 02:18:55 PM »

listen just be quiet little idiot and wait for 2030 to do your surgery with Paley as you are planning ok but don't try to difame me by calling me a salesman of Dr Buldu

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2021, 02:22:43 PM »

Hey listen why should I be lying ??? Are you saying that I am inventing some bull   just to get patients for Dr Halil Buldu ?

Bro, literally two weeks after your surgery you mentioned in your diary that you became an international adviser for Buldu... that kinda makes you a salesman since you’re earning some type of commission or discount on your procedure. You became completely bised once this happened because that’s your job. Don’t get all worked up with Ghkid for stating a fact, “You work for Dr. Buldu”. That’s all he was saying.

Frederico86

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2021, 02:26:21 PM »

Ok but anyway he is indirectly saying that the  information I provide is not thrustfull as I could be lying to make people come to do the surgery that makes me f... angry cause I'm not doing that !!!! All I am doing is sharing my personal experience is it my fault if I am having a very good outcome and if I am mobile doing LON on femurs ?

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2021, 02:40:28 PM »

Ok but anyway he is indirectly saying that the  information I provide is not thrustfull as I could be lying to make people come to do the surgery that makes me f... angry cause I'm not doing that !!!! All I am doing is sharing my personal experience is it my fault if I am having a very good outcome and if I am mobile doing LON on femurs ?
Of course, I understand your point. I’m extremely grateful for your updates and just for sharing your journey with us. Just try to understand that there are many patients that have been played for fools in Turkey and ended up losing a lot. Mostly these type of bad news are linked to Wannabetaller. Still, its also hard to blindly trust patients who turn so quickly into international advisors for their doctors, since it’s literally their job to attract patients. Also, the amount of cms that your doctor allows is a little frightening. Another international adviser was that guy “Meck” that we never heard of again. Who knows how he’s doing, but every time someone tried to say that his doctor was crazy for letting him lengthenen that much he would get defensive and unreasonable. Try to understand other points of view as well. It’s also hard to pick up on indirect comments without being in front of the person. What I took from his message was that you should disclaim that you work for Buldu since that might affect your judgement when speaking about him.

Frederico86

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2021, 03:03:12 PM »

You are a very polite guy and you know how to express yourself. I just want you guys to know that I am being 100% transparent and honest !!!

It just hurts me and makes me angry if someone thinks that I am telling lies .

I didnt meant to be rude it just came out of me Ghkid made me really angry bro....

Here are 2 videos of me walking just to show you that there are people that are mobile doing LON on femurs :

https://streamable.com/xgmky9

https://streamable.com/wq9s2u

Kind regards

Frederico86

« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2021, 03:04:02 PM »

You are a very polite guy and you know how to express yourself. I just want you guys to know that I am being 100% transparent and honest !!!

I didnt meant to be rude it just came out of me Ghkid made me really angry bro....

Here are 2 videos of me walking just to show you that there are people that are mobile doing LON on femurs :

Kind regards

Frederico86

« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2021, 03:06:03 PM »

Of course, I understand your point. I’m extremely grateful for your updates and just for sharing your journey with us. Just try to understand that there are many patients that have been played for fools in Turkey and ended up losing a lot. Mostly these type of bad news are linked to Wannabetaller. Still, its also hard to blindly trust patients who turn so quickly into international advisors for their doctors, since it’s literally their job to attract patients. Also, the amount of cms that your doctor allows is a little frightening. Another international adviser was that guy “Meck” that we never heard of again. Who knows how he’s doing, but every time someone tried to say that his doctor was crazy for letting him lengthenen that much he would get defensive and unreasonable. Try to understand other points of view as well. It’s also hard to pick up on indirect comments without being in front of the person. What I took from his message was that you should disclaim that you work for Buldu since that might affect your judgement when speaking about him.

Kind regards

Frederico86

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2021, 03:07:03 PM »

Where can I delete messages here ?

Apollo676

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2021, 09:36:24 PM »

External femurs (or LON, no difference), even with monorails, is a very very bad decision. No respectable doctor does it.
Monorails have huge screws that cut through your skin and muscles.
On my tibias there was hardly muscle on the inside side I have put them to tear it but on femurs there are muscles everywhere which will have big tears from the nails which also would be very painful after some cms.

I wish you luck from the bottom of my heart but you should really have done external monorails on tibias, not femurs.
It would have been 10 times easier at least and without much risks, especially if you did LON to not risk any misalignment which is very usual with monorails.

For any other who thinks about external femurs to reduce cost, external devices are only for tibias. Period.

Keep strong.

Hey,but in the end,tibias are quite hard to lenghten in the end no ? I heard that femurs can recover much better overall,is LON really this bad for femurs ? I mean before stryde and even precise,how could people do limb lengthening ?

Body Builder

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2021, 10:42:14 PM »

Hey,but in the end,tibias are quite hard to lenghten in the end no ? I heard that femurs can recover much better overall,is LON really this bad for femurs ? I mean before stryde and even precise,how could people do limb lengthening ?
No, if you stick to about 6.5 cm tibias are very easy to lengthen and with less pain than femurs.
And yes, LON and anything that has external fixators is bad for femurs for many many reasons. It is completely barbaric and also there is muscle tearing due to pins which especially with monorails huge.

Before stryde and precise, people used mechanical internal nails for femurs. Many doctors like Betz and Guichet use them even today.
But never externals was a good option for femurs, thats why only doctors in third wolrld countries are using them for LL.

On tibias on the other hand, externals only was and is the most usual choice and if you don't mind having some fixators on your legs for some months, it is by far the most painless and risk free way to do LL.

Apollo676

« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2021, 10:48:40 PM »

Interesting,i'm planning to go 5cm on tibias,actually,i was planning to do both in the long run,femurs and tibias,to reach +13cm,8cm on femurs and 5cm on tibias,was thinking of going LON femurs,but i'm might get tibias first then

I heard terrible things about Guichet actually,even if it is internal,how they lenghten the bone itself without external fixators ?

I guess i'll have to wait more and go stryde or precise then,it's a shame it's so expansive,50k with Giotikas,but sound better than LON femurs

Do you have any advices before actually doing this surgery ? I'm working out,i read your post saying that the more muscle on legs,the more difficult LL become,so i'm considering stopping altogether working legs and focus on stretching instead.

What are the more budget-friendly LL alternatives you know of,that are quite safe as well ? Giotikas from Greece seems like a good choice,and he is doing LON on tibias actually

Problem is that my tibias are actually in good proportions regarding my femurs,+5cm would make them longer or equal i think

Overall i'm 165cm and i also have a wingspan of 175cm,heard that's important,i don't see why lol

Apollo676

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2021, 05:06:47 PM »

Hey Jamesy,how things are going ?

Frederico86

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2021, 05:10:42 PM »

oh man I was really adamant to do femurs to go up to 7.5cm to 8cm and go to turkey for the opp with dr halil once lockdown in UK is over.

I really need this surgery, i think it can change my life. but why do you say barbaric? i will never have strong legs again or make them stronger or i cant run again?

Frederico, this recovery your experiencing that jamesy isnt, is this possible if i went home after 2 weeks and then travelled back.

Hey bro ,

Do you mind to add me on my whatsapp so I can share some of my experience with LON femur ? People in this forum are way to negative and I don't want to end up having argues .

I bought a turkish SIM card for my lengthening phase in Istanbul

This is my whatsapp :  +90 535 038 6775

Just for your information guys im not working for Dr Halil Buldu and I am heading to Krakow/Poland end of february. But I don't see any problem to help other people to achieve their dreams cause I am also achieving my dream and I didn't let anyone destroy my dreams with negativity.

Kind regards

Frederico

Frederico86

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2021, 05:45:16 PM »

This message goes to all negative guys  here in the forum that write as if they were doctors with such assertiveness and conviction. Most of them haven´t even done Limb Lenghtening surgery to begin with.

You bastards almost destroyed my dream and I am so thankfull that I thrusted my intuition to get the surgery done and did not let this negativness influence on my decision. I am very thankfull for having had the opportunity to talk  to Hakon a guy from Norway who did his surgery with Dr Buldu and took my decision based on his experience.

Im very happy with my outcome so far and thanks god I haven't faced any issue so far except for the normal things cause LL is obviouly not an easy operation.

So to all of you that have the dream to get this surgery done go for it . Each single person and organism is different. Some people have harder time due to their organism others struggle less it is hard to generalize. I can see this very clearly being here in the hotel among 9 other patients.

Greetings from Istanbul

Frederico

Apollo676

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2021, 06:03:17 PM »

This message goes to all negative guys  here in the forum that write as if they were doctors with such assertiveness and conviction. Most of them haven´t even done Limb Lenghtening surgery to begin with.

You bastards almost destroyed my dream and I am so thankfull that I thrusted my intuition to get the surgery done and did not let this negativness influence on my decision. I am very thankfull for having had the opportunity to talk  to Hakon a guy from Norway who did his surgery with Dr Buldu and took my decision based on his experience.

Im very happy with my outcome so far and thanks god I haven't faced any issue so far except for the normal things cause LL is obviouly not an easy operation.

So to all of you that have the dream to get this surgery done go for it . Each single person and organism is different. Some people have harder time due to their organism others struggle less it is hard to generalize. I can see this very clearly being here in the hotel among 9 other patients.

Greetings from Istanbul

Frederico

Hey,that's a major surgery,we just want to be in the best hands possible and have a good recovery,Dr Buldu looks like a fine surgeon,but there is reason to be cautious here,indeed,LON femurs are not a good idea and the scarring and the damages its doing to your muscles are substantial,and the fact he actually let his patients lenghten beyond safety limits ( like 9.5cm on femurs ) is a bit concerning,other than that,he was at one point a member of wannabetaller team which turned out to be a scam and left several guys severely crippled,that's concerning

Wish you the best overall,i'm still considering him for lon tibias maybe,i would be more than happy to be proven wrong

Frederico86

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2021, 07:06:12 PM »

Thanks bro for the wishes

Dr Halil Buldu has nothing to do with wannabetaller . As far as I know wannabetaller has very bad reputation and crippled many people.

You are absolutely right to be cautious and its very important to be in hands of a good surgeon.

Im not gonna make advertisment here for Dr Buldu cause im not a salesman but as a patient I can say that he has been excellent so far

Regards

Frederico

Frederico86

« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2021, 07:11:16 PM »

Hey,that's a major surgery,we just want to be in the best hands possible and have a good recovery,Dr Buldu looks like a fine surgeon,but there is reason to be cautious here,indeed,LON femurs are not a good idea and the scarring and the damages its doing to your muscles are substantial,and the fact he actually let his patients lenghten beyond safety limits ( like 9.5cm on femurs ) is a bit concerning,other than that,he was at one point a member of wannabetaller team which turned out to be a scam and left several guys severely crippled,that's concerning

Wish you the best overall,i'm still considering him for lon tibias maybe,i would be more than happy to be proven wrong

Thanks bro for the wishes

Dr Halil Buldu has nothing to do with wannabetaller . As far as I know wannabetaller has very bad reputation and crippled many people.

You are absolutely right to be cautious and its very important to be in hands of a good surgeon.

Im not gonna make advertisment here for Dr Buldu cause im not a salesman but as a patient I can say that he has been excellent so far

Regards

Frederico

Tokito_Ohma

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2021, 05:56:01 AM »

Hey bro!

I wanna ask you more about Istanbul since I want to do LL with Dr.Halil Buldu later this year:
  • Is a high protein diet easily available in Istanbul with a lot of meat?
  • How much is the cost of 1kg Beef, 1kg Lamb etc?
[/list

[/list]

Longer

« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2021, 10:05:37 AM »

Istanbul is the biggest city of Europe, it's not on Mars.

asian

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2021, 11:10:26 AM »

How are you doing James?  Thank you for sharing your personal experience which is always welcomed on the forum. Ignore some negative messages.
Femurs Stryde 8cm with Giotikas September 2020
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65588.0

Activatedxx

« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2021, 11:21:07 PM »

12/01/2021 - 7am at the moment and as always at this time my pain level is about 4-5/10. What I have found is that the more physiotherapy I do, the less pain that I get for the rest of that day. The pain killers do squat if you don’t do physio. Yesterday was a good day for me as the physiotherapy gave me massive relief as I was suffering 7/10 pain the days before which completely made me reconsider even lengthening further. Now I have planned to do physio 7 days a week to avoid any complications, to improve my knee bending and also avoid any pain caused the the stretching.

My walking with the walker is perfect I must say, No duckas s or anything as such. I have great posture and since I train my legs even in bed with while I rest, that ensures me that I am not weak on my feet when I get up.

My right knee is causing me 40% more pain than my left for the time being and there is also bruising by the knee. Other patients have had this and would be considered normal I guess so it does not bother me anymore in terms of possible complications, just the pain makes it 10X harder for my right leg at physiotherapy. As bodybuilder has mentioned above, externals are only to be done on tibias and after experiencing this first hand I completely agree with him and I ask anyone else who is considering this surgery please just do the tibias, it is much more bearable and comfortable. I will post a picture of my X-Ray on Wednesday which would be the first X-Ray since I have started lengthening. Hopefully the bone consolidation is normal as I do not think I will be able to handle lengthening 1.5mm per day instead of just 1.

Hey James, I want to ask. When they remove the externals for LON femurs do they remove the screws in the femur bone that’s connected to the nail?

Do they eventually remove the nail and screws used for LON?
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Tartar

« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2021, 02:19:17 AM »

Hi James how’s going? Keep strong ;)

Apollo676

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2021, 07:01:34 PM »

Hey James i hope everything is alright for you man,i'm looking for a reply everyday from you,i hope you're in a better situation now,keep us in touch please  :)

Jamesy998

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2021, 06:16:03 PM »

07/02/2021

Currently at 4.5cm and I have no pain at all. Pain levels are to the very minimum. The most difficult part of the journey for me was at the beginning but now the pains are gone, my knee bending is at almost 90 degrees and I walk with crutches now to the park, ect. I honestly thought to myself at the start that things would only become more difficult but once I started physiotherapy, daily stretching a few times a day and really got the knee bending, everything became easier whether it was travelling by car, taking a cab to the park or whatever anyone needs in daily life.

The only pain medication I am currently using is gerlandine-K and I have only taken that once to help one discomfort in my back unrelated to LL just to sleep a little more comfortably, but Dr, Buldus assistant did get me two packages of the pain meds just in case. This is one thing I have noticed in the past month or so since I am here, everyone is extremely responsive including Dr. Buldu himself. I remember on the 1st of FEB I had a minor infection by my pinsite, I text Dr. Buldu at 1am and he was still able to respond immediately and he came by the apartment the next day to patch things up. It's a good feeling to know that you are in safe hands and the doctor is involved in more than just the operation but also the aftercare of the patient which is one of the most crucial aspects of this procedure.

Now, coming on the the highlight of my month. It was indeed quite boring and boring is exactly what you want in a procedure like this, no pain, physiotherapy, short walks and Netflix. Other than all that once i got my X-ray done at home (yes, they come to your apartment to get your x-ray done) I was told by Dr. buldu that my bone healing was perfect, I briefly started to lengthen 1.25mm per day but the pain increased so I thought it was best to stick with 1mm.

If anyone has anymore more questions or is interested in any details pm me,

Cheers,
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Apollo676

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2021, 07:22:42 PM »

Hey man was worry about you,i tried to reach out livelifetaller,they talked about a guy named Hakon,wasn't sure he was you
Glad to hear everything is okay for you,feel free to share some pictures or x-ray so we can keep up your recovery :)

Jamesy998

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2021, 07:36:32 PM »

Hey man was worry about you,i tried to reach out livelifetaller,they talked about a guy named Hakon,wasn't sure he was you
Glad to hear everything is okay for you,feel free to share some pictures or x-ray so we can keep up your recovery :)

Everything is great man, LL is a breeze. The only thing I miss the most though is sleeping on my side and a full sauna bath maybe even a jacuzzi haha

Apollo676

« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2021, 08:03:13 PM »

No nerve pain ? Last time we spoke you were not to kind on LON method for femurs,i'm glad everything is fine for you
How much did you pay ? I saw they offered a package for 20k covering all the treatment,x-ray,hostel and so on,did you went for this or you have your own place in Istanbul ? How much do you pay in a month ?

Jamesy998

« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2021, 08:24:20 PM »

No nerve pain ? Last time we spoke you were not to kind on LON method for femurs,i'm glad everything is fine for you
How much did you pay ? I saw they offered a package for 20k covering all the treatment,x-ray,hostel and so on,did you went for this or you have your own place in Istanbul ? How much do you pay in a month ?

There are sometimes shocks of nerve pain but nothing severe, they are annoying at most. At the beginning was my so called adaptation period and since I was not used to wearing frames I was also in a state of shock but now I feel much better. The first like 2-3 weeks the pain is very much there and I felt every nerve but now absolutely no pain. At night I do not sleep, I prefer to sleep around 4 am and when I am in bed for a bit too long I can feel my knee area kind of acting up, I do not know the correct term for this but I can assure you it is nothing serious. What I do for that is wrap a t shirt and use it as a sort of knee brace which deadens the very minor annoyance.

I am renting my own apartment and I pay 600 euro for the 1 bedroom apartment right in the city centre. All other costs add up to about 500 euro for me because I focus a lot on food and getting the right vitamins and the best product. Cannot think of anything else on the top of my head but if I think of anything concrete I will make sure to update you all.

One of the best things about Istanbul is the delivery services, you do not need to leave the house for anything. I even get my x-rays done at home.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up