Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Diary - LON Femurs Dr Halil Buldu  (Read 20699 times)

Tartar

Re: Diary - LON Femurs Dr Halil Buldu
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2021, 01:05:59 PM »

That was my initial thought. I feel since many get 8cm i could reach it too. Don't mind my overreaction with that More user, its just that nothing shows I am having a bad recovery and then he goes on about a bad nail insertion as well as myself being the next meck, a guy who did 18cm.
I don't mind about brawls in the forum, I'm not here to compete with anyone.
Anyway the best suggestion I can give you is to just feel your body, as you said there's not a precise rule so it's right to have a goal but be prepared to do even something more or something less than it. Your body is the only one who can have the last word about it, you'll decide it during next weeks. 8cm is a very reasonable goal and you'll be satisfied for sure.

Jamesy998

« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2021, 01:06:58 PM »

I don't mind about brawls in the forum, I'm not here to compete with anyone.
Anyway the best suggestion I can give you is to just feel your body, as you said there's not a precise rule so it's right to have a goal but be prepared to do even something more or something less than it. Your body is the only one who can have the last word about it, you'll decide it during next weeks. 8cm is a very reasonable goal and you'll be satisfied for sure.

Cheers for the advice mate.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Kal el

« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2021, 01:30:33 PM »

LL is very very individual..i haven't done it yet but hoping to do it in the future for sure....but as far as i have researched on this forum from diaries and google including youtube i can say unless and untill u have srsly unrealistic goals (8cm in 1.5mnths) and crazy lengthening goals (more than 10cm in one segment) u shld be fine with minimal complications or no complications at all..at the end of the day there are many factors playing into this like time, money, goal but as long as u try to be on the safe side neglecting tht greedy side of urs u will do good....and try to neglect on this forum.

Jamesy998

« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2021, 01:39:08 PM »

LL is very very individual..i haven't done it yet but hoping to do it in the future for sure....but as far as i have researched on this forum from diaries and google including youtube i can say unless and untill u have srsly unrealistic goals (8cm in 1.5mnths) and crazy lengthening goals (more than 10cm in one segment) u shld be fine with minimal complications or no complications at all..at the end of the day there are many factors playing into this like time, money, goal but as long as u try to be on the safe side neglecting tht greedy side of urs u will do good....and try to neglect on this forum.

As I previously mentioned in my post I was humbled immediately after the surgery and my goals have been getting more and more realistic as I am lengthening.

montahn

« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2021, 07:03:33 PM »

Hi Everyone, I will start by saying that I had wanted to get this surgery done for two years now and I will be as honest as I possibly can with my diary without any promotions or hidden pains in my diary, I will say it as it is.

My starting height: 163
Weight: 63kg
Caucasian male age 22

My goal is as much as my body will safely allow.

Day one, Surgery was on 23/12/2020 at 1:30pm. Before this they got my x-ray and also took my bloods,ect. I will be staying in Istanbul for the entire duration of the lengthening period. I have rented out a decent enough 1 bedroom apartment and the landlord is also quite friendly.
Anyway, as I was being brought into the surgery room I was thinking of just telling them to cancel and leaving altogether but I still went ahead with it. My surgery took 3hrs and 20 minutes as Dr Buldu had said and as I came out the anaesthesia had me shaking like hell, I was more or less blacked out for a few hrs. Immediately after the surgery I was regretting everything, I don’t mind people knowing this but I was tearing up when I looked down at my broken legs asking myself if my life before LL was even that bad. The pain was there obviously, it is not agonising but more like 5/10 pain that is always there, did not go away for me, not even with pain killers.

24/12/2020 Second day I took my first steps with Dr. Buldu, progress was horrible I thought but a few steps after a surgery like this was something. As I sat laid back on my bed Dr. Halil assured me that everything had gone well despite my pessimistic view on the internet whole situation and that I would get better day by day. That day I stood up only once and practised other leg movements on my bed.

25/12/2020 - Easily the worst Christmas anyone can wish for, the pain did not go away all day. Personally for me it was 6/10 and even though I did try and get some sleep it was only for a moment until the pain woke me up again. Stood up twice that day and also had my catheter taken out and got given this bottle to leak in which was actually rather convenient and easy to use.

26/12/2020 - Better day out of the rest, I also went to take the number two as well and which was bloody exhausting, but the standing up afterwards is the hardest part as anyone doing LON Femurs can relate. I also walked much more and was feeling a little better than before, the regret was starting to fade away. I had a normal nights sleep also which helped rest my mind.

27/12/2020 - Today I woke in the worst possible mood. Having a nice dream does not help when you wake up a cripple who cannot even take a dump without assistance, I was gloomy all morning and got a bit teary every now and again too. Used the nurse button for some pain killers as the pain was still there, (just so you all know, literally no nurses can speak english here so use a translator for any conversation you want to have) I was especially down this morning because my Knee ROM was worse than yesterday which concerned me but it went back to like it was yesterday with a bit of walking and going to the toilet. Dr. Buldu came in earlier today and he was quite satisfied with my progress. Not as fast as some but nice and average he said. Tomorrow I get out to go home which is a relief because the hospital is over the top depressing. The food is terrible too, not in the country but the hospital.

I will get on with my day now watch a movie or two and update later tomorrow after my arrival home. I might not update as much because it is a long and depressing process.

Following...
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

more

« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2021, 11:02:27 AM »

Mate, you think you know better than Dr. Halil? I can give you X2 more successful Buldu patient recoveries than you can from any other doctor who has done LON. Buldu patients, we ALL recover, not one single average case. So kindly, get the fk off my diary.
here is one complete diary of Baldu 's patient which is Meck , and he is recovered ,LOL , funny

Jamesy998

« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2021, 12:42:12 PM »

here is one complete diary of Baldu 's patient which is Meck , and he is recovered ,LOL , funny

Get off my diary you annoying little rat.

more

« Reply #131 on: February 17, 2021, 04:39:18 PM »

Get off my diary you annoying little rat.
Stop posting lies . This is open forum if you can i will too,

th

« Reply #132 on: February 17, 2021, 04:54:55 PM »

do u ever say anything positive??

Jamesy998

« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2021, 04:56:38 PM »

do u ever say anything positive??

Who are you referring to?

Jamesy998

« Reply #134 on: February 17, 2021, 04:58:53 PM »

Stop posting lies . This is open forum if you can i will too,

Unlike you i don't go about annoying the piss out of people like a spoiled child.

th

« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2021, 05:05:43 PM »

this more guy - crazy  :-X

Jamesy998

« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2021, 05:09:49 PM »

this more guy - crazy  :-X

He must have a very small pecker :D

th

« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2021, 05:12:45 PM »

he should try a mini ilizarov on his ck!!  :D

th

« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2021, 05:13:16 PM »

oc

more

« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2021, 05:33:37 PM »

if you can't talk with facts and don't have courage then you start abusing.

th

« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2021, 05:37:21 PM »

a mini ilizarov would work well - may be slow regeneration tho...

Jamesy998

« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2021, 05:46:48 PM »

The lurker who has not even done the surgery and is criticising others progress behind a screen is talking about courage. Do you not have anything else to be doing?

Jamesy998

« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2021, 05:48:15 PM »

You would not even be able to look me in the eye if we met in real life.

th

« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2021, 05:49:42 PM »

aye - i have checked his posts, every one is nasty...

more

« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2021, 06:00:07 PM »

Talk with facts  not Blah blah...

more

« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2021, 06:09:36 PM »

I am least bothered about hundreds of abuses I get everyday from You brainwashed guys

more

« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2021, 06:11:28 PM »

People tend to become silent when angry in order to prevent an argument.

more

« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2021, 06:13:17 PM »

Keep telling lies . i will not come to your post untill I found anything unrealistic
bye

th

« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2021, 06:16:11 PM »

grammar

more

« Reply #149 on: February 20, 2021, 04:33:08 PM »

how much does dr. Baldu charges for Tibia ?

StrydeNailChallenge

« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2021, 03:39:37 PM »

I am a swimmer and my flexibility has always been very good to be honest. In regard to the medication and physio that would come out of your own pocket as far as I know but you have to ask directly with Dr. Buldus team.

Hi Jamesy998,

I am going to read your diary, but a quick glance tells me you are on the right track.

I believe athleticism is the key to a fast recovery. Hope you will reach your CLL goals soon.

SNC
Starting [Morning] Height: 172.5 cm, Ending: 180.5
SNC - Femurs' Stryde Nail Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65337.0

Jamesy998

« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2021, 03:56:49 PM »

Hi Jamesy998,

I am going to read your diary, but a quick glance tells me you are on the right track.

I believe athleticism is the key to a fast recovery. Hope you will reach your CLL goals soon.

SNC

Makes my day to hear some positive feedback, cheers man!

Jamesy998

« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2021, 04:28:05 PM »

23/02/2021

Update - I am currently at 6CM. I have noticed stretching pain on the left pinsite by my knee which is normal in this case and glad it was not an infection. I have exactly 20 more days to go until my frame removal which is planned for the 16th of March, I have to say I am very nervous in a good way. The good thing is that this will be another step forward and this way I know I can no longer get any possible infections and the pinsite pains will no longer distract me away from my physio sessions. The past few days I have been taking it really easy, minimum walking but mostly stretching on the bed. My ROM is the same as before at about 75 degrees or so on my right leg and about 65 degrees on my left and that is only because of the pinsite pain that is present. I have recently been getting more than 10 hrs sleep which is amazing and I never feel too tired. Fixators have kind of grown on me but boy will i be happy to remove them.

I did honestly think that after 5cm was going to be extremely difficult but surprisingly enough I have zero pains, although this will not change my mind about sticking to my 8CM goal and not going a single millimetre above it. My back is significantly better. I think I did mention it previously in my updates that I had trouble sleeping because of it and I also could not stand straight 100 percent but now it has got significantly better for me. Hamstrings do feel tight of course but I can feel my body can take that extra 2cm that is left, if not then 7.5cm is also satisfactory. I do plan on staying in Turkey for a further 6 weeks post removal to gain my energy, flexibility and mobility back.

My next X-Ray will be done on surgery date and I will only be sharing them with those of you who are interested with a password in the future simply because I will not be giving any troll the pleasure of seeing my X-Rays or recovery.

Cheers,

Jamesey.

more

« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2021, 06:24:43 PM »

The biggest problem is that your ROM (range of motion)
SO there is two type of Range of motion
1. Active range of motion which means you can do yourself
2. Passive Range of motion which means someone (physio) helping you
so could you tell us 75° in right is active range of motion or passive?
Other concern is you are saying today you are 6cm and in next 20 day you will become 8 cm , with external frame or device this is not possible if you are doing 1mm/day

Deletedaccount_67574

« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2021, 07:27:40 PM »

Nice update, be well bro! Has the pain subsided to a bearable level since your first surgery?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up