Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: what height would you need to be to not have done LL  (Read 11266 times)

ThirdSpace and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
Re: what height would you need to be to not have done LL
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2021, 08:55:24 PM »

1.80 is good
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

Future Skycraper

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2021, 11:26:46 PM »

Yes, I know. But at Brazil, 175cm is fina af, but 168... is pretty depressing. But if I was from US it would be 178 and yes germany probably way more

Future Skycraper

« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2021, 11:28:58 PM »

@Body Builder, I forgot how much you were and how much you are now, can you reapeat please?

Did you felt different after standing up for the first time?

Worzezterlire

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2021, 03:37:38 AM »

If I were  6 foot tall I would never consider it.  5’11” I might briefly daydream about it, and not do it.  5’10” I would daydream often and then still not do it.  I’m at the exact height right now that breaks into “daydreamed often and will now do it”.  My whole family is in the 6’1+ range on the male side paternally.  On the male side maternally it’s closer to 6’4”.  In American and I have no Dutch heritage or anything like that.

I’m open to going above 6’ in the future, but wearing lifts that make me 5’10.5”ish, I realize that once I hit 6’ I will feel tall.  My family instilled the height neurosis and while I forgive them for it I also am still sour about it.  As long as I get through it all okay though, I’ll bury the hatchet.

volt

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2021, 04:42:28 AM »

Standing as tall as I possibly can I am 5’6 or 167.5cm, but I stand about 5’5.5” or 166cm. I would just like to be in the standard deviation of height, so I think 5’7 would be enough for me. If I still wanted to do it at 5’7 I would maybe do just an inch. Doctor said I would be 5’7, which makes me feel like I fell short, and that makes me wanna do it more at my current height.

In a perfect world I would be 5’10-5’11, but playing with the cards/genes I was given my ideal height would’ve been 5’8-5’9, AKA kinda short, but so short that it stands out as an identifying feature.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up