Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When you first meet someone at the party or in a meeting, do you look at shoes?  (Read 661 times)

ilovescience

Some people suggest wearing high elevated shoes so one appears taller. However, do you think when you first meet someone, he will look at what shoes you wear and try to figure out if it is a high elevated shoes?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

I never do this.  But I know that women do this a lot.  They always notice shoes.

Exxon

Some people suggest wearing high elevated shoes so one appears taller. However, do you think when you first meet someone, he will look at what shoes you wear and try to figure out if it is a high elevated shoes?

Not really, no.

ilovescience

I never do this.  But I know that women do this a lot.  They always notice shoes.

That might be the reason why some people don't want to wear the shoes because some people could tell it's elevated shoes.

zaozari

There are obvious elevator shoes, others are better designed and still other shoes are "naturally" high by design and even good looking. I don't think general people special men, care about that often.  Women are more atentive but they often compare more among themselves.
If a woman looks at you, whatever reason is, it's anyway a good sign. If a guy is straightforward "discarded", they wouldn't even bother reminding to check such a thing as first, crucial issue.
You can also try, at least on special occasions, to use elevated insoles in normal shoes and cover the forefront of the feet and the elevated ankles with the trousers, naturally. Remind not to cross legs widely, tough...Do it in the French, more discrete,  "elegant" style, not the American style (showing the under soles of the shoes).
Pages: [1]   Go Up