Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgery to get shorter  (Read 600 times)

Hungryhapa

• Visitor
Surgery to get shorter
« on: January 02, 2021, 06:48:23 AM »

hello, i hope its ok i post this here

I am 5' 4' women and my goal height is 5' 2'  or 160cm   i  want to know if this surgery is possible

i know you might think i am crazy since i am probably shorter then most people on this fourm

my family is asian and i tower over them so i would like this fixed it makes me feel really insecure.

i would like to know if this is possible and about others experiences. money is not a concern but i dont want to be in a wheelchair the rest of my life for this

MeanGoal

Re: Surgery to get shorter
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 06:53:28 AM »

If you are not a prankster, then don’t do it. Enjoy being the tallest in your family, and a decent height in society.

Atlas

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 07:36:26 AM »

I don't know what are you talking about
Your current height is: 5'4 162.56-165.1 cm is far from being insecure (too tall) even in Asia.
I'm Asia and it's very normal that you will find a cute girl 168-175cm.
Where do you live? Most of the girl there is 155cm?
Too tall for a woman is 185+

ํํํYou're either mental issue or trolling in my opinion if you feel insecure for 162cm height. (just my opinion not saying you're tho)

https://www.healthline.com/health/height-reduction-surgery#risks

And here to answer your question, Good luck with the surgery.

Kal el

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 10:31:28 AM »

May be if u r below 22 u can become my gf and m a bit taller then u so u won't feel much insecure then....and regarding ur querry i really don't know any solution to that..but as far as i am voncerned i think 5'4 is ok height even if ur family members are 5'....chill women.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 11:11:04 AM »

Just sit like this all the time

and never do any stretching or workouts. You will lose at least an inch after a couple of years.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 03:25:27 PM »

It's possible.  Several years ago, either on this forum or the old one, someone shared their experience of going through leg shortening with Dr. Sarin.

Hungryhapa

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2021, 05:22:42 PM »

It's possible.  Several years ago, either on this forum or the old one, someone shared their experience of going through leg shortening with Dr. Sarin.

Yeah i read hers, it was back in 2014 i was wondering if anyone had any experiences with other doctors or is this the only case here?

I don't know what are you talking about
Your current height is: 5'4 162.56-165.1 cm is far from being insecure (too tall) even in Asia.
I'm Asia and it's very normal that you will find a cute girl 168-175cm.
Where do you live? Most of the girl there is 155cm?
Too tall for a woman is 185+

ํํํYou're either mental issue or trolling in my opinion if you feel insecure for 162cm height. (just my opinion not saying you're tho)

https://www.healthline.com/health/height-reduction-surgery#risks

And here to answer your question, Good luck with the surgery.

yeah everyone around here is 5.0  there are even plenty of men who are shorter then me so i feel really insecure.  i also feel insecure about being hapa and i assume that people use my height as a way of bringing it up. so my logic was if i get shorter i will look like i fit in and people wont discriminate against me for being mixed.  its not like the usa or western eroupe we dont have protections here for that kind of thing

:(
If you are not a prankster, then don’t do it. Enjoy being the tallest in your family, and a decent height in society.

I guess the experience here is different geograpically? i am not a "prankstar" but i probably am not doing this for the right reasons i understand that.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2021, 06:25:17 PM »

HungryHapa, if I were you I wouldn’t do it. At 162-163 you’re already short compared to women in the west. I believe you’re gonna feel worse if you travel to the west and every single person towers over you. I would understand if you were something like 1.80 or above, but at your height you’re already pretty small. Women usually want to be around 1.70-1.75. I would say for you to embrace your mixed ethnicity.

SpeedDialer

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2021, 06:36:02 PM »

Ah :(

The people on this forum are def going to attack you for wanting to become 5'2 instead of 5'4

Its truly amazing that plenty of us on this forum are around 5'2 and would like to be 5'4 and that there is the exact reverse problem in existence

I heard Dr. Parihar is only 43,780 USD for femurs stryde and is a student of Dr. Paley so he might be a good option, tell us how it goes! 

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2021, 09:30:45 PM »

Why not move to America?  We love 5'4 hapas here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up