Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 168cm height with 157cm wingspan  (Read 609 times)

Gman23

168cm height with 157cm wingspan
« on: January 03, 2021, 11:30:03 AM »

First of all there is a UFC fighter named Artem Lobov. He is 175cm tall. How ever his reach is 165cm. That is 10cm less then his height. He has a long torso and short arms. There’s memes of him saying he looks like a t-Rex. But in my opinion he doesn’t look so bad and it’s not too obvious.

This is the only problem and doubt I have about the surgery other then the surgery going wrong.
Every time I think about how I’d look after the surgery all I can kinda see is me having longggg legs and short arms and torso.

I still like to believe I don’t really have a short torso. And I believe I can go gym and gain some weight and some muscle and it could possibly make up for it. But still have my doubts.
I believe if I gain some muscle in my arms not too much, It could possibly look big and long since I won’t go for too much muscle.

I know there’s options like humerus lengthening but I’d rather do it asit’s much harder then leg lengthening I believe.

I had taken a photo of me with longer trousers to see how I’d look as a 168cm without shoes. Felt like it didn’t look too bad but then I still have my doubts.
I know I’m not going to do the surgery anytime soon but I still have these doubts and thoughts that’s ruining my mood.

This is the photo I took

https://imgur.com/gallery/kObXu4W
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Gman23

Re: 168cm height with 157cm wingspan
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »

I believe just like the UFC fighter Artem Lobov I might not look so bad being 168cm with 157cm reach- wingspan.

Just a thought guys. Any feedback is fine thank you

Highest

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 12:05:01 PM »

At 158cm the last thing you should be worried about is proportions. The arm issue can be dealt with if you have arm lengthening. Other than that focus on the height. When is your surgery planned for?

SartBimpson

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 12:07:58 PM »

It would definitely look ridiculous and noticeable to the average person, but you can get arm lengthening I guess.

Gman23

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 12:20:56 PM »

Arm lengthening I won’t bother with that, too risky

Kal el

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 12:47:17 PM »

Not to ruin anything but i have a wingspan of 178 and when i make mock up for my current height of 171 with added +10 cm it looks ridiculous just with 1.5 inch negative ape index....let alone 11cm....i am not sure how it will look....u definately need arm lengthening tbh....btw i have long inseam too..which is bs for proprtions for a limb lengthener.

Kal el

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 12:50:12 PM »

But tbh.... proportions definitely shld be ur least of concerns r8 now....coz there is arm lengthning on the menu🙂....and u shld probably discuss all this abt proportions with a doctor too..and also take help from someone u r close to....and show them how u look standing on a platform as high as ur lengthening goal.

Gman23

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 01:15:45 PM »

But tbh.... proportions definitely shld be ur least of concerns r8 now....coz there is arm lengthning on the menu🙂....and u shld probably discuss all this abt proportions with a doctor too..and also take help from someone u r close to....and show them how u look standing on a platform as high as ur lengthening goal.

True. I still believe portions don’t really matter as much as it seems. I’ve had a chat with Dr mahaboubian and he said it’ll look fine. I definitely won’t go for arm lengthening/ humerus lengthening as I’d rather have short arms which work then arms that don’t.

Tartar

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 01:29:33 PM »

Dude in that pic is impossible to say how you would look. I can just say that arms are a bit short and shoulders a bit narrow but the most important thing is leg lenght

Gman23

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 01:39:45 PM »

Dude in that pic is impossible to say how you would look. I can just say that arms are a bit short and shoulders a bit narrow but the most important thing is leg lenght

Exactly lol, I guess I’m stressing abit too much and the photos no where near how I’d look in the future.

Pages: [1]   Go Up