Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Athens – Stryde Tibias with Dr. Giotikas – Jan. 8, 2020  (Read 10951 times)

SpeedDialer

Re: Athens – Stryde Tibias with Dr. Giotikas – Jan. 8, 2020
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2020, 04:22:11 AM »

" would not recommend Mediterraneo Hospital at all"

1. What were the worst things about it?

2. Where do you think you would have gone instead if you could redo it?

Gman23

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2020, 08:20:07 PM »

Some thing doesn’t feel right about dr Giotikas diaries... any one know if most of Dr giotikas Diaries are worth trusting ??? No hard feelings but I’m starting to have doubts ...
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Bala

• Visitor
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2020, 01:37:21 AM »

Some thing doesn’t feel right about dr Giotikas diaries... any one know if most of Dr giotikas Diaries are worth trusting ??? No hard feelings but I’m starting to have doubts ...

You are not alone, they just seem so detached.

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2020, 04:10:41 AM »

I read this and I just think to myself that it seems like everyone doing tibias for more than 5cm encounters a 12 month recovery period?

Just feels like femurs is infinitely more easy.

m7liam, I'm getting the same vibe from this as well.  Tibias are much tougher in terms of recovery, compared to the femurs based on the diaries here... You your self are in the process of doing femurs and are walking, doing normal actives while lengthening.  Femurs ftw , but obviously in Athens case, proportionally was better off doing tibias.  This serves as a message for most people that unless you are heavily disproportioned Femurs/Tibias, do femurs.

His mistake here was doing tibia lengthening with Stryde when he should have gotten it done with TSF.

TheB3ast

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2020, 03:34:18 AM »

I did surgery on 17.1.20 with normal precice on my tibias (6cm) and still cant walk normally but im almost there. Had the same problems as athens. I had bad ballerina and its getting better.. i can stand straight haha.  It can take even 1 year to recover depending of how well u eat, sleep, train etc... you are doing great Athens. You need to stretch a lot to get normal. I was thinking that maybe im too old (32) but its good to know that almost 8 years younger had same problems. Its not about the age always. I will continue my diary when im ready. Remember to stay strong mentally. Pain wasnt  the worse in my case even i had 2 surgery because missallingment of my lef leg. Im thinking also doing 6-7cm on my femur when i feel ready. Its not easy to forget normal life for 2 years but it doesnt matter because the feel is great. U just have to feel it.

MirinHeight

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2021, 03:44:43 AM »

any update?
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up