Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is it possible to gain 20cm?  (Read 998 times)

tgogo

is it possible to gain 20cm?
« on: January 10, 2021, 01:23:34 PM »

Hi everybody ,
I have contacted an advisor of a doctor , he said that he had gained around 20  cm with 2 surgeries , is it possible ? I am asking just to assess the credibity , I will never ever  want to gain 20 cm even if it s possible

Astronomy

Re: is it possible to gain 20cm?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 02:24:06 PM »

If you were dwarf it'll be for sure that you can gain 20cm.

tgogo

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 02:44:25 PM »

If you were dwarf it'll be for sure that you can gain 20cm.
you don't get the message , I just want to assess the credibility of this team , as i said I will never lengthen 20cm

Longer

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 02:48:18 PM »

It is possible. The question is always what trade-offs are necessary to achieve this height gain. Theoretically it's also possible to fly to the sun but it's not advised to do so. It's possible to gain 8cm from Stryde in one surgery but the results tend to be better when you lengthen only 5-6cm. To answer your question: yes, it is possible to gain 20cm but you have to take risks into consideration.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 02:51:27 PM »

Hi everybody ,
I have contacted an advisor of a doctor , he said that he had gained around 20  cm with 2 surgeries , is it possible ? I am asking just to assess the credibity , I will never ever  want to gain 20 cm even if it s possible
It is, but any doctor who would allow this has no ethics. My advice would be to avoid doctors like this one. May I ask who it is?

tgogo

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 03:06:31 PM »

It is, but any doctor who would allow this has no ethics. My advice would be to avoid doctors like this one. May I ask who it is?
yes , Dr.halil buldu , this advisor work for him and he was an ex LL er

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 03:09:03 PM »

Yes, it's possible.  Probably not a good idea though.  It's unlikely you'll make a good recovery from that much LL.

tgogo

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2021, 03:51:38 PM »

Yes, it's possible.  Probably not a good idea though.  It's unlikely you'll make a good recovery from that much LL.
yes , that's the point , but the guy look really in shape , with a normal walk, that's why I doubt if ha had really 20 cm or just  a way to attract people

tgogo

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 06:43:52 PM »

It is possible. The question is always what trade-offs are necessary to achieve this height gain. Theoretically it's also possible to fly to the sun but it's not advised to do so. It's possible to gain 8cm from Stryde in one surgery but the results tend to be better when you lengthen only 5-6cm. To answer your question: yes, it is possible to gain 20cm but you have to take risks into consideration.
yes that's obvious that between theory and hypothetic ideas and pratical ones there is a huge gap , just to assess what they said ,I will never do it because that's soo soo much for me even if it's safer and I will recover in 2 months I will not do it . Because I am considering this doctor

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2021, 07:30:51 PM »

yes , that's the point , but the guy look really in shape , with a normal walk, that's why I doubt if ha had really 20 cm or just  a way to attract people
They seem to exaggerate the results in Turkey. In most of the before and after posts I’ve seen in Instagram of Turkish doctors, the patient seems, at most, 7cms taller but they claim they lengthened 9-11cms. Turkish medical tourist companies are always trying to attract potential clients, so they will say whatever to get you to spend money. You can tell in the videos of LiveLifeTaller how the guy recording is always screaming “LiveLifeTaller! Dr Halil Buldu!” like a broken record lol

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2021, 07:40:02 PM »

yes , Dr.halil buldu , this advisor work for him and he was an ex LL er
That’s another thing... it seems like all his patients become “international advisers”. You can check that one member Frederico who is currently a patient who suddenly became an international adviser as well.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:35:46 PM by Skyisthelimit »

tgogo

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 08:26:47 PM »

They seem to exaggerate the results in Turkey. In most of the before and after posts I’ve seen in Instagram of Turkish doctors, the patient seems, at most, 7cms taller but they claim they lengthened 9-11cms. Turkish medical tourist companies are always trying to attract potential clients, so they will say whatever to get you to spend money. You can tell in the videos of LiveLifeTaller how the guy recording is always screaming “LiveLifeTaller! Dr Halil Buldu!” like a broken record lol
hahahahaha that's true , I had a good feeling for Dr. buldu , I was considering him for an eventual surgery , but when I get in contact with his  advisers and teams , they don't seem so honest .

Body Builder

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 09:43:08 PM »

I don't know any LLer that gained 20cm.
And even if someone did he would look really bad and he may be almost crippled.

Any doctor that let someone do 2 LLs of 9-10 cm in each segment is a crook.
Moreover if he has a person like that as an advisor.

Most turkish doctors seem to be merchants and nothing more.
I would never trust my legs to moneyhungry merchants with "advisors" that lengthened 20cm.

taller2023

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2021, 12:02:38 AM »

I don't know any LLer that gained 20cm.
And even if someone did he would look really bad and he may be almost crippled.

Any doctor that let someone do 2 LLs of 9-10 cm in each segment is a crook.
Moreover if he has a person like that as an advisor.

Most turkish doctors seem to be merchants and nothing more.
I would never trust my legs to moneyhungry merchants with "advisors" that lengthened 20cm.

I 💯% agree. I once considered Dr. Buldu but after wannabetaller livelifetaller patient coordinators and all the patients turn advisers plus him allow and ok 20cm lengthening is crazy. 
Be careful of who you go to bed with kinda scary and way too risky and not the the 💵💵💵

Tokito_Ohma

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2021, 06:55:48 AM »

I 💯% agree. I once considered Dr. Buldu but after wannabetaller livelifetaller patient coordinators and all the patients turn advisers plus him allow and ok 20cm lengthening is crazy. 
Be careful of who you go to bed with kinda scary and way too risky and not the the 💵💵💵

I'm also planning for Dr. Halil Buldu and have been contacted by some his his patients turned advisor.

I'll be honest they are reaching quite hard which perhaps isn't so good for marketing but that doesn't mean Dr.Buldu is an incompetent doctor, far from it.

He's performed thousands of surgeries on legs for soldiers and is still doing a lot of Stryde and LON without any reported complications so far.

It's just aggressive marketing; go in with a sound plan (one segment at a time) and decide what your psychological limit is and be reasonable, do PT, do your diet and exercise and you should be fine. Don't listen to the excessive marketing noise.

Astronomy

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 11:59:05 AM »

you don't get the message , I just want to assess the credibility of this team , as i said I will never lengthen 20cm
What I meant was that if the advisor was a dwarf then that's why he can be lengthened by that amazing amount.
If you ain't a dwarf,then 20cm is definitely impossible for you.
If your time permits you can email them or something to verify.20cm is not possible in the least for a normal patient.
Pages: [1]   Go Up