Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vitamins, Proteins, Testosterone - Bone Healing  (Read 300 times)

Bkkitta

• Visitor
Vitamins, Proteins, Testosterone - Bone Healing
« on: January 13, 2021, 09:52:00 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here in the forum.  I'm from Germany and intend to have a plastic leg lengthening maybe this year.  but I don't know exactly yet.

I asked myself what promotes bone healing!?

I know that vitamins and calcium are important for healthy bone density.  Conversely, for me this means that there must be no defect here.  Now the question is, does it make sense to bring these values ​​to a good level before an operation? Do you have to take it after the surgery while healing?  What do the surgeons say?

What about testosterone?  Testo deficiency means slower bone healing!? Older people are more likely to break bones due to lack of testo.  Nowadays something like this can be treated by adding testo. >> Conclusion: Why is testo addition not supported during healing?  I am now just assuming that the surgeons will not provide such doping. But makes sence, or not.

I hope my English wasn't too bad.  I would appreciate any constructive feedback.  You guys are also welcome to post your experience.  Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to mislead you to take doping.

Bkkitta

• Visitor
Re: Vitamins, Proteins, Testosterone - Bone Healing
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 10:29:55 PM »

Hello again.  I started the search.  Plenty of answers have already been given here.  Sorry for my unnecessary question
Pages: [1]   Go Up