Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Muscle,Gain weight to look Big, Taller  (Read 527 times)

Gman23

Muscle,Gain weight to look Big, Taller
« on: January 12, 2021, 11:57:02 PM »

Guys do you think building muscles and gaining weight will make up for having a short top half of the body. I personally think it wouldn’t look too bad, as having a body builder like big chest, shoulder muscles will make you look big. And as for the arm abit of muscles won’t look too bad.

My goals to gain 5inches and go from 157cm to 167/168cm without shoes. and at a 157cm wingspan I believe it might look weird.
I definitely won’t do humerus/ arm lengthening

Any advice will be fine, big chest and skinny arms won’t look to bad?? What do you guys think ?

Will it be too obvious that I have longgggg lanky legs and short arms.
Will I look like a t-Rex?
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Highest

Re: Muscle,Gain weight to look Big, Taller
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 02:57:04 AM »

What is your sitting height?

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 10:37:12 AM »

lol, dude its over rope

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 11:51:15 AM »

The best you can do at your height is having as much muscles as you can without being fat.
Short men have an advantage to gain muscles much easier and if your bones are not small like with many short men, then you could have some big arms like Lee Priest's style which will make you feel much better and many people will look these muscles and not your height and don't consider you as small.
But as I said be careful to not gain much fat. A short fat man is the worse in terms of looks.

So, have a muscular torso and after LL your body will look even better and symmetrical, with relatively long legs and a muscular torso.

Tartar

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 02:30:40 PM »

I think that gaining muscles is not easy and the bone structure inside your upper body cannot be modified. Arms lenght alone is not a major problem, it's a major problem when everything is small for your height, when your shoulders are narrow, narrow hips, small hands, short arms, short torso....proportions are made by all these things and even more, if you miss all this stuff you'll be bad looking even with arms longer than your height.
I tell this just because you look concerned about proportion, this is the thruth in my view and what's people notice, the whole full body. But if you feel too short don't think too much about proportions and go on thinking about the surgery.

Gman23

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 10:15:30 PM »

Thanks for the feedback guys. Was helpful.

Gman23

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 10:19:58 PM »

The best you can do at your height is having as much muscles as you can without being fat.
Short men have an advantage to gain muscles much easier and if your bones are not small like with many short men, then you could have some big arms like Lee Priest's style which will make you feel much better and many people will look these muscles and not your height and don't consider you as small.
But as I said be careful to not gain much fat. A short fat man is the worse in terms of looks.

So, have a muscular torso and after LL your body will look even better and symmetrical, with relatively long legs and a muscular torso.

Thanks I done my research on most short body builders and athletes. And to me it was the escape I guess. My height is pretty much the same as danny padilla ( the giant killer ).  I’ll take your advice in the fat person thing. I’ll try gain some weight and tone it down/ shredd. And with my arms I’ll try gain abit of muscle, not too big like a body builder as I think it’ll just look like a t-Rex.

Pages: [1]   Go Up