Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tinder Date  (Read 2691 times)

Frogger

Re: Tinder Date
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2021, 09:19:44 PM »

@Mule: Thanks Mule. I appreciate you reaching out and I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I sent you a PM!

kumbaya

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2021, 10:53:31 PM »

I get your point, however I was recently on a trip in the US ( I am from argentina and my height is 5.4), with some friends of mine who are pretty average on our country (5´7 - 5´8) - these guys I have never heard of complaining about their height or not being able to get girls because of it, however they repeateadly said they all felt quite small in the US ( we where in NYC and North Carolina), I was able to see average guys where at least 2 inches taller than them, with many other being 4 o 5 inches taller.

Girls of course where much taller, I would dare say most of them as tall as my friends, according to what I saw and compared to my own height I would estimate white american women height for the US ( the parts I visited) is about 5´6

This being said I do understand people above 5´7 wanting to do this surgery if they are shorter than their local peers.
For me, gaining 7.5 - 8 cm will put me very close to my country average and make me very happy, but not near average for tallest countries.

tallertree

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2021, 07:47:28 AM »

What happened was that you insecurity was visible to her. Although height is a very important factor for girls, if you are the same height or taller than the girl then the way you charm her will be the deciding factor. You simply didn't charm her when you meet IRL and that was a turn off for her.

I went from very short to your current height and i dont get more attention from girls now than before. However, my mindset have changed and im not as insecure anymore. Last girl i meet was actually taller than me, she was 173cm, and she was very into me when we meet.

las vegas baby

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2021, 03:13:46 PM »

What happened was that you insecurity was visible to her. Although height is a very important factor for girls, if you are the same height or taller than the girl then the way you charm her will be the deciding factor. You simply didn't charm her when you meet IRL and that was a turn off for her.

I went from very short to your current height and i dont get more attention from girls now than before. However, my mindset have changed and im not as insecure anymore. Last girl i meet was actually taller than me, she was 173cm, and she was very into me when we meet.

bro why dont u post a new runnin' video? yours was an awesome diary!!!!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2021, 03:20:14 PM »

Tinder sucks.  There's the problem.

Drago

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2021, 02:42:36 AM »

suicide reference has no place on these forums.
GTFO and you should be ashamed of yourself
Hi Dr. Assayag, what are your thoughts on this? http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66121.msg186970#msg186970

Ronman

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2021, 10:16:48 AM »

I am 5'8 and considering lengthening to 5'10.5

Problem is:

-I already get plenty of indicators of interest from women.
-I have no game with women. Held back by a decade of insecurity
-I have very little muscle mass on my body. I need to reach close to my natural muscle building potential in the next 3-4 years.

It's easy for me to say 'if I were 5'10.5 all my problems would be solved' , but I know they won't.

I need to do the hard work of gaining lean muscle + working on my mindset/social skills over the next few years.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2021, 03:45:40 PM »

I am 5'8 and considering lengthening to 5'10.5

Problem is:

-I already get plenty of indicators of interest from women.
-I have no game with women. Held back by a decade of insecurity
-I have very little muscle mass on my body. I need to reach close to my natural muscle building potential in the next 3-4 years.

It's easy for me to say 'if I were 5'10.5 all my problems would be solved' , but I know they won't.

I need to do the hard work of gaining lean muscle + working on my mindset/social skills over the next few years.

a dating coach probably aint a bad choice for you to know what to answer when women test you which they always do. thats how they sort out the "unworthy". its like a mating ritual. so, for instance when a women says you re too short it doesnt neceassarily mean she is not attracted to you. women simply know that many short men have confidence issues and thats what they use as a   test.
men in general are terrible at flirting. up your game in regards of that and you will be surrounded by women in no time.

Ronman

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2021, 11:45:10 PM »

so, for instance when a women says you re too short it doesnt neceassarily mean she is not attracted to you. women simply know that many short men have confidence issues and thats what they use as a   test.
men in general are terrible at flirting. up your game in regards of that and you will be surrounded by women in no time.

Very true man.

I remember when I was 20 (in 2009), I was hooking up with a cute girl and she said  "omg I'm taller than you". She was about my height in heels.

I proceeded to make out with her ferociously and she became my gf

Insecurity has crippled me over the last decade, and I need to have intensive social experience with women to get over it.

MakeMeTallAF

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2021, 03:52:38 AM »

How tall are you?

I'm thinking of starting to use lifts when going out, since a bunch of girls wear heels, so gotta even it out a bit lol

I'm 5'7.5 right now (haven't done LL yet)

Astronomy

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2021, 05:41:47 AM »

Frogger,apart from Tinder dates' requirements about height,u should be awared that any online girls are increadibly different from online them and offline them.
Once I was a success in dating online with a girl with charismatic personality and we had had good chemistry over the text and even phone and video but just several months ago I discovered a big romantic trap she elaborated for me.She fabricated that she had been loving me for months that we spent together but at last she ended our romance with the excuse that she fell in love with cuz of me feeling inferior for my height and out of sympathy she pretended to love me.
So I've maintained depressed even for half a year and for millions of times I wanna commit suicide.
So besides CLL,you should get yourself mentally ready to be faced with girls that you've just only known of online.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2021, 03:08:47 PM »

Frogger,apart from Tinder dates' requirements about height,u should be awared that any online girls are increadibly different from online them and offline them.
Once I was a success in dating online with a girl with charismatic personality and we had had good chemistry over the text and even phone and video but just several months ago I discovered a big romantic trap she elaborated for me.She fabricated that she had been loving me for months that we spent together but at last she ended our romance with the excuse that she fell in love with cuz of me feeling inferior for my height and out of sympathy she pretended to love me.
So I've maintained depressed even for half a year and for millions of times I wanna commit suicide.
So besides CLL,you should get yourself mentally ready to be faced with girls that you've just only known of online.

Online dating in China is a big no no. The girls are too good at manipulating their pictures as the software is easy to use. I wouldn't trust a single dating profile there. We men need to remember that if you take off the makeup, filters, and photoshop, women are not any more attractive than men (and act correspondingly.)
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2021, 04:51:37 AM »

The problem wasn't your height in this case. You just didn't seal the deal. You talked all night and didn't go for the kiss.
You put yourself in the friendzone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up