Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Paley Question  (Read 390 times)

GrowANut

• We'll all make it brahs.
Dr. Paley Question
« on: September 10, 2021, 03:28:09 AM »

In the US Surgeons usually retire at 65 and Dr. Paley is 65 does anyone know how long he said he is going to continue being a surgeon? I was planning on doing my surgeries with Dr. Paley within the next 4 years but it'd suck if he retires by then, I know he has other surgeons that he trained under his belt but I'd rather get my surgeries done while he is still there. Thanks!

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Dr. Paley Question
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 03:40:18 AM »

TBH a old surgeon at 65 has lost his exact manipulating abilities and I can no longer convince myself with his credits.
Maybe it's time he carried the torch to his apprentices.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 06:42:39 AM »

TBH a old surgeon at 65 has lost his exact manipulating abilities and I can no longer convince myself with his credits.
Maybe it's time he carried the torch to his apprentices.

I actually think surgeon is irrelevant as long as you go to a normal not so $hitty one and don't lengthen much. I'd even say go to any experienced deformity expert and lengthen less. You'll be fine.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 06:46:45 AM »

I actually think surgeon is irrelevant as long as you go to a normal not so $hitty one and don't lengthen much. I'd even say go to any experienced deformity expert and lengthen less. You'll be fine.
Yeah,a centenarian Paley won't make you smile any more cuz you'll be fear of his abnormal manipulating abilities and I'd rather give up this surgery.

Shatter. Gee. 11

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 06:53:25 AM »

Yeah,a centenarian Paley won't make you smile any more cuz you'll be fear of his abnormal manipulating abilities and I'd rather give up this surgery.

Look at biden and you'll see what age can do to someone irrespective of his stature or fancy credentials. His delirium and dementia is glaringly obvious. After 60 or 70 brain just doesn't function that well anymore.
Height now 166 cm
Desired Height 177 cm

Plan- LON tibia 6 cm, LON femur 5 cm

Arcon

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 07:13:14 AM »

In the US Surgeons usually retire at 65 and Dr. Paley is 65 does anyone know how long he said he is going to continue being a surgeon? I was planning on doing my surgeries with Dr. Paley within the next 4 years but it'd suck if he retires by then, I know he has other surgeons that he trained under his belt but I'd rather get my surgeries done while he is still there. Thanks!

I have made the same thought myself! Paley does looked quite old in his recent interviews with cyborg4life (I mean, compared to videos from earlier in his life).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Uy9jPxxwI "...The inevitability of time, don't you think?..."

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 08:57:15 AM »

Betz is 70 and still going strong.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up