Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Femurs growth with Stryde in Barcelona  (Read 25660 times)

FSchez

Re: Femurs growth with Stryde in Barcelona
« Reply #341 on: December 14, 2022, 10:03:48 PM »

Hi friends!
5 months have passed since the removal of the nails and I have felt agile and strong for several weeks as before the femur lengthening operation. The complete recovery has been long but now I do not feel any weakness or discomfort that limits me in any sporting activity. That is why I have returned to post these videos in which you can see that I have recovered my weight and muscle mass that was appreciated in the first videos since I started this process.
Now I feel agile and happy with my body so it will probably be a long time until I post again.
I wish you all the best!

FSchez

« Reply #342 on: December 14, 2022, 10:14:37 PM »

Thank you so much all of you!!
All your messages have helped me achieve my goal in this long process. The road has been hard and long but I am sure that the effort has definitely been worth it💪

Will955

« Reply #343 on: December 17, 2022, 10:53:15 PM »

Hi friends!
5 months have passed since the removal of the nails and I have felt agile and strong for several weeks as before the femur lengthening operation. The complete recovery has been long but now I do not feel any weakness or discomfort that limits me in any sporting activity. That is why I have returned to post these videos in which you can see that I have recovered my weight and muscle mass that was appreciated in the first videos since I started this process.
Now I feel agile and happy with my body so it will probably be a long time until I post again.
I wish you all the best!

Wow. The progress in your running is incredible, mate.

It now looks completely normal.

I have thought of buying a treadmill just for when I get this done. I can imagine it being very helpful for recovery.

GoaT

« Reply #344 on: June 06, 2023, 08:39:40 AM »

Any update?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up