Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Normal disproportional people  (Read 1298 times)

John wick

• Visitor
Normal disproportional people
« on: February 20, 2021, 03:39:23 AM »

I wanna talk about normal people with disproportional body. We (the short people) want to become taller with proportional body and that not exist (except jf you have short legs to your body). so we choose to reduce our goal depend on the mokup we do (* i don't think the mokup gives you the right image to your body after lenthening). There is a lot of normal people with disproportional body. Just google these topics and you will understand:
(i have long inseam)
(i have short torso)
(i have small sitting height)
you will find people with their measurements and height.
From my reality, i have a friend (179cm) his legs are 16cm longer than mine (i am 166). He wear upper-cloths size small and some time xs (in European size). His sitting height is exactly like mine and we both have flatt ass.
 The right man in this has lenthened 21 cm.!! From 158cm to 179cm!! http://imgur.com/a/HaqsR5H
I didn't know until they told me(livelifetaller) and show his videos. Most of us didn't know about something called proportion until we come here. I don't mean that you can lenthen what ever you want like Apo but you can be disproportional in reasonable terms. The only thing that makes Aop looks very wierd because his small head and his wrong clothes (if he had a bigger head and god clothes he will be normaly disproportional man).
Also you can go to (https://bodyvisualizer.com/) and make a reasonable mokup (except head and arms you can see how your legs to your looks like after lenthening).
For me my goal is 14cm.

Kal el

Re: Normal disproportional people
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 06:46:19 AM »

I wanna talk about normal people with disproportional body. We (the short people) want to become taller with proportional body and that not exist (except jf you have short legs to your body). so we choose to reduce our goal depend on the mokup we do (* i don't think the mokup gives you the right image to your body after lenthening). There is a lot of normal people with disproportional body. Just google these topics and you will understand:
(i have long inseam)
(i have short torso)
From my reality, i have a friend (179cm) his legs are 16cm longer than mine (i am 166). He wear upper-cloths size small and some time xs (in European size). His sitting height is exactly like mine and we both have flatt ass.
 The right man in this has lenthened 21 cm.!! From 158cm to 179cm!! http://imgur.com/a/HaqsR5H
I didn't know until they told me(livelifetaller) and show his videos. Most of us didn't know about something called proportion until we come here. I don't mean that you can lenthen what ever you want like Apo but you can be disproportional in reasonable terms. The only thing that makes Aop looks very wierd because his small head and his wrong clothes (if he had a bigger head and god clothes he will be normaly disproportional man).
Also you can go to (https://bodyvisualizer.com/) and make a reasonable mokup (except head and arms you can see how your legs to your looks like after lenthening).
For me my goal is 14cm.

Lol....so am not the only one here who tried body visualiser😅....but yeah guys it gives u a pretty accurate inseam to height or torso to legs ratio but not wingspan and head size also can't be determined except the fact that u can make urself muscular or fattier to gain some mass on ur face.
(i have long inseam)
(i have short torso)
For me my goal is 14cm.

btw that guy in the photo is 178 and i don't think he did 21cm it's totally bs..they probably lied to u..but i just know that he definitely did LL coz his legs just look long for his height especially his inseam and his arms are too short....if u can post his videos here that u saw....it will be better to guess how his proportions changed exactly😬

RealLostSoul

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 06:35:16 PM »

Did this guy really lengthen 21 cm without arms? If so he looks good for that. I know his arms are kinda too short for the height, yet it doesn't look too terrible honestly and normal people wouldn't notice at all. Imagine him being a head (which is about 21 cm) shorter and standing next to the other guy. It would look ridiculous and everyone would notice his dwarfism. Only people here would be like "yea he is short af but at least his sitting height and wingspan is good." irl those things matter less. also it's not always the same proportionally idk some claim this but there are plenty examples where it's not the case.

And I am going to be honest, I saw apos insta and he doesn't look bad at all. He lengthened his wingspan too so even that isn't a problem. idk where people see his head as small or something. maybe his hand and feet if you look really closely but even then maybe it's just the photo.

the only thing is, you should lengthen with a caution, so don't do 10 cm per segment. do it in 2 surgeries if you want 5 inches.

Kal el

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 09:41:09 PM »

That big fat guy on the left is 190 he is also a doctor or male nurse probably and is from buldus team.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 11:38:28 PM »

Man on the left looks no way 1.78. also how he lengthened 21cm? Thats insane.
Turkish doctors write bs as always, they are worse even than Indian doctors from the past like Sarin, Dhawan etc. Liars and merchants.

Anyway, I never cared about proportions. If you have wide shoulders and you are not skinny you will look good if you lengthen normally (up to 8cm in femurs and 7 on tibias) most of the times. However if someone plans only 1 LL I truly believe that tibias look more aesthetic than femurs.

Finally, most tall men most of the times have abnormally long legs compared to shorter men, not torsos.
So proportions are not a problem for LLers, only lunatics care too much about them.

John wick

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2021, 03:19:04 AM »

There is a video of him in insta boxing with another patient
Yes he did LL but there's no proof he did 21cm. They only said it and let me see his boxing vifeo.
I am going to ask jamsy if thats true because he is there.

Ak95

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2021, 10:37:44 AM »

he does 3 surgeries.
i saw many videos about this guy.
And i also saw the scars on the femur and tibia.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:28:01 AM by Ak95 »

Kal el

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2021, 06:33:53 PM »

Man on the left is 190 not 178 bodybuilder....at first i also thought that in no way he is 190 but after reasearching and comparing a many pics i do think he can be a 190 guy..btw he has abnormally big torso and little legs for his height..a pure endomorphe characteristic..and yes the right side skinnier guy is 178 and had 3 surgeries..he also did bow leg correction ig...anyways i am posting a before and after link of this guy here..i got them from livelifetaller page..http://imgur.com/gallery/IWctUAa

Ak95

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 08:04:12 PM »

yes i dont understand why the most people in this forum always says turkish doctors are liars.
i havent read 1 bad thing about halil buldu.

permanentlybanned

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2021, 09:39:50 PM »

Mister Keanu Reeves, why did you delete your imgur photo in original post.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Kal el

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2021, 11:41:39 PM »

Coz 20cm is literall bs😅....just satnd at a platform 20cms higher thn ground and compare tht height with ur normal height..and think abt tht height being added to ur legs😱

Kal el

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2021, 11:42:09 PM »

🤔🙄wht do u mean ghk2021?

permanentlybanned

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2021, 11:47:13 PM »

🤔🙄wht do u mean ghk2021?

Nevermind it's back 😂
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up