Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height  (Read 5011 times)

Dirona

Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height
« on: February 13, 2021, 02:36:09 PM »

I am thinking about how bad the situation is for someone who is 5'6" in the West, mainly North America.I know the probability of finding an "attractive" girlfriend  is low but is it very less? I have not been able to date attractive looking girls but I have been successful in dating average looking girls...How has your experience been? Has LL changed the equation completely?
Taking it easy

Dirona

Re: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 02:43:26 PM »

I just wish that I was a couple of inches taller :( :( :(
Taking it easy

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:25:10 PM »

It varies based on other things.  There's a short pro wrestler (I'm not sure how short, I think the 5'4 listed on Wikipedia is an underestimate) named Drake Maverick, not even an in-proportion short; he has a goofy long neck and a big torso with tiny dwarf-looking legs (actually he's one of the best LL candidates I've ever seen).  But he's on TV so his girlfriend is pretty hot.  Same with 5'2 Marko Stunt who is even shorter but has better features.

Not being on TV myself, there is a big difference between how girls reacted to the 5'7 me and the current me.

Dirona

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 03:52:26 PM »

Yeah..those on TV/celebrities are outliers.

I guess it is very very important for short folks to take care of other aspects of life (weight, career, grooming etc).. Tall guys can get away with it..

But for you, is it because you became less angry/more personable etc or just the height itself made you more attractive with your personality more or less the same?
Taking it easy

Jamesy998

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 04:07:13 PM »

I am thinking about how bad the situation is for someone who is 5'6" in the West, mainly North America.I know the probability of finding an "attractive" girlfriend  is low but is it very less? I have not been able to date attractive looking girls but I have been successful in dating average looking girls...How has your experience been? Has LL changed the equation completely?

The internet makes short height sound like a disability. Reality could not be further from the truth. It is very common to see a short man with a very attractive women.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

BelowTheMean

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 05:10:19 PM »

The possibility is always there, but that's not what's important. What's important is the probability ;)
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

overandover

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 05:28:10 PM »

I am 5'5 and had an attractive girl as my girlfriend in the past. She has the same height as me. Maybe it's different in the US. I think it's more about self-satisfaction than getting a girlfriend.

permanentlybanned

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 06:17:34 PM »

This thread is fücking retarded.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Dirona

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 06:23:39 PM »

@below the mean... couldn't agree more...

If the probability is greater than 30 percent(>0.3), then it is okay..If it is less than 10 percent, then it says something..All this is based on anecdotal evidence of course but still..

@indian..I do not want to get LL  for curing height dysphoria, if you want to call it that..This surgery is no joke ..I hope I get significant tangible benefits out of it

I am also going through a bad phase in life..That also contributes to how I feel about myself which is angry, frustrated and sad..
Taking it easy

permanentlybanned

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 06:39:21 PM »

Getting LL for the wrong reasons. A majority of the expectations or "desires Post-LL" should be thrown out. This cures dysphoria/neurosis (probably), makes more self confidence and loving towards ones self. View anything more as a BONUS, not a baseline expectation, and you will love the results. Expecting anything more as a guarantee/baseline? Probably not good outcome

I hope I get significant tangible benefits out of it

I'm sure you'll get something tangible in terms of even slightly more appeal to women (compared to old height) for sure, but squash any expectations first, or else you may be disappointed. I would be lying if I said I didn't factor in that for myself (and everyone else is lying too if they say it's completely for themselves and nothing external at all) but self esteem is the major one thing you should expect, everything else is bonus and not guarantee. It's fine if you disagree, you still have the right to do LL and I'm sure you'll have a somewhat improved life regardless, even if marginally, as with most LL vets.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 07:50:36 PM »

I had some very attractive gfs before LL.
But I was too young and they were too young also (17 up to 22) so I doubt if that would still happen at 25yo or my current age (30+).

The younger you are the bigger are the possibilities to find an attractive girl who looks better than you.
The older women get the more they discover their "value" and go for men with a good appearance (where height is the most important) and successful because they have plenty of choices and usually choose one of the best.
And a 5.6 guy is most of the times not good enough for them except they are shorter and the guy is really rich or famous.

Jamesy998

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2021, 08:37:51 PM »

I had some very attractive gfs before LL.
But I was too young and they were too young also (17 up to 22) so I doubt if that would still happen at 25yo or my current age (30+).

The younger you are the bigger are the possibilities to find an attractive girl who looks better than you.
The older women get the more they discover their "value" and go for men with a good appearance (where height is the most important) and successful because they have plenty of choices and usually choose one of the best.
And a 5.6 guy is most of the times not good enough for them except they are shorter and the guy is really rich or famous.

Could not be further from the truth. Women's initial standards are high but once they actually get to know the guy they come down to earth. Only tossers and shallow women make a decision on a partner based only on appearance, and you do not need to be a millionaire or famous either. Tinder and some phoney one night stands are another story though. I am confident and charismatic so I could be standing next to a guy who is 6ft3 but I would be the taller one. Men and women can just tell the energy of a confident man and that is what wins. Period.

Astronomy

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 11:39:35 PM »

There is also certain possibilities that you could get electrocuted by thunder.So what?As low possibilities are it doesn't mean you must succeed in possessing an attractive gf.
Becoming taller and handsomer will definitely entitle you to have more attractive gf.So stop being childish about the ideas that you can accidentally date a beautiful gf.

Astronomy

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2021, 11:41:46 PM »

The internet makes short height sound like a disability. Reality could not be further from the truth. It is very common to see a short man with a very attractive women.
Sorry that I haven't seen it very common to witness a short man with a very attractive woman.All women are awared that height is very difficult to change so height will be the most crucial factor of a man's charm.What's more Internet can reflect some truths in reality

Activatedxx

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2021, 02:45:35 AM »

I’ve dated a few model worthy girls, height isn’t the determining factor with everyone.
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

HeightGain

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2021, 09:41:52 AM »

It is unlikely due to chance. Girls in the West on average will be taller than you. You very rarely see a taller woman than man. Limits the pool and the only a fraction of them will be attractive.

At your height I think being friendly, funny and intelligent is your best option. I've seen others try to be overly confident and has failed at that height, I've never seen anyone succeed with it.

You aren't really competing against the 190cm group, if a woman wants tall man she is not going for you. You are competing with the 180cm group which are statistically many more in number than you

Jamesy998

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2021, 10:12:22 AM »

Sorry that I haven't seen it very common to witness a short man with a very attractive woman.All women are awared that height is very difficult to change so height will be the most crucial factor of a man's charm.What's more Internet can reflect some truths in reality

I live in Ireland and girls here don't obsess about mens heights at all, maybe that is the reason why.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2021, 07:14:39 PM »

Yeah..those on TV/celebrities are outliers.
Same for very wealthy/successful non-celebrities.  A Jaguar and an Armani suit can do wonders for even the shortest man.

And I used those two guys as examples because the pro wrestling business seems to be in permanent decline.  Those two guys are lucky to make a middle-class income.  Make a name for yourself and you don't even need the money to get some of the benefits.

But for you, is it because you became less angry/more personable etc or just the height itself made you more attractive with your personality more or less the same?

About 50/50 I think.  I'm still somehwat angry and impersonable, but now the milder anger comes from a more physically desirable guy who doesn't look like his anger is due to a Napoleon complex.;D

BelowTheMean

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2021, 07:17:59 PM »

Really there are too many factors here for one simple answer. The best answer for the OP is: if the type of girl that you find attractive tends to be the type of girl that likes taller guys, then you're out of luck. If the type of girl you find attractive doesn't care how tall you are, then your height doesn't matter.

If that's not very helpful, then the fact is attraction is very subjective, which is why you get such a huge variety of answers in this thread. What one guy thinks is a 10/10 might only be a 5/10 to another guy. Some guys are certainly pickier than others, and if you're more picky with women than what you can bring to the table overall, then you're going to have a hard time.

Also, what counts as "short" is very subjective as well. Honestly, short attractive guys have a better time with women than slightly taller and not very attractive guys. If you're short and not attractive, then you're probably SOL. Of course, if you're rich enough then you can easily find a very attractive girlfriend no matter what your physical attributes are, but she clearly would not be dating you for your physical attributes.

I think the only things that we can posit here are:
  • A short, but otherwise well-rounded and confident guy can at least get some girls.
  • The girls that this guy gets may or may not meet his standards.
  • This exact same guy will have access to more girls than he did before, if he becomes taller.
  • Therefore, it's more likely that the guy will find a girl that meets his standards if he becomes taller.
That's it - no absolutes.

CLL will help every guy do better with women, but for those starting from zero, they'll still be at zero after CLL, because height isn't the only thing that matters.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Jamesy998

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2021, 07:36:45 PM »

Really there are too many factors here for one simple answer. The best answer for the OP is: if the type of girl that you find attractive tends to be the type of girl that likes taller guys, then you're out of luck. If the type of girl you find attractive doesn't care how tall you are, then your height doesn't matter.

If that's not very helpful, then the fact is attraction is very subjective, which is why you get such a huge variety of answers in this thread. What one guy thinks is a 10/10 might only be a 5/10 to another guy. Some guys are certainly pickier than others, and if you're more picky with women than what you can bring to the table overall, then you're going to have a hard time.

Also, what counts as "short" is very subjective as well. Honestly, short attractive guys have a better time with women than slightly taller and not very attractive guys. If you're short and not attractive, then you're probably SOL. Of course, if you're rich enough then you can easily find a very attractive girlfriend no matter what your physical attributes are, but she clearly would not be dating you for your physical attributes.

I think the only things that we can posit here are:
  • A short, but otherwise well-rounded and confident guy can at least get some girls.
  • This exact same guy will have access to more girls than he did before, if he becomes taller.
  • Therefore, it's more likely that the guy will find a girl that meets his standards if he becomes taller.
That's it - no absolutes.

CLL will help every guy do better with women, but for those starting from zero, they'll still be at zero after CLL, because height isn't the only thing that matters.

Nailed it!

Dirona

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2021, 07:15:12 PM »

@MDOW

Fair enough..I have a friend who owns a medical equipment company..His net worth is around 10 mil).Not that big but still has an awesome girlfriend..But building net worth usually takes time..It does not happen overnight for a lot of people

I have a naturally angry/serious look..I am trying to smile a bit these days :) ..Yeah, the advantage a taller guy has is it is never mistaken for Napoleon complex..
Taking it easy

Dirona

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2021, 07:20:46 PM »

Great analysis BTM..I am currently in this zone which sucks but perhaps I should get more fit and try harder

Taking it easy

Sambollio

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2021, 07:47:37 PM »

I’m just posting this for fun and it absolutely not to be taken seriously but here is my general feeling about how height influences your attractiveness as a male in the west. I’ll say 5’9 is neutral, you aren’t getting points but generally its not deducting any. If attractiveness is on a scale of 1-10 id say for every inch you go below the neutral amount you lose roughly .5 points. Every inch you gain is probably about +.33 going above neutral.

Sambollio

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2021, 07:51:05 PM »

I’d also say going above 6’3 probably doesn’t have any real benefit and for every girl who will like it for others it may be too tall so it balances out.

Jamesy998

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2021, 07:56:58 PM »

I’d also say going above 6’3 probably doesn’t have any real benefit and for every girl who will like it for others it may be too tall so it balances out.

Confidence is confidence, it can come at 5ft5 it can come at 6ft3 and thats what women want.

Sambollio

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2021, 08:02:40 PM »

Ya confidence is huge but all else equal, the girl will choose the taller guy.

Zander

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2021, 09:20:48 PM »

whats the point of this thread? you are asking this question on a forum where most people suffer from height dysphoria?

Jamesy998

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2021, 09:30:59 AM »

Ya confidence is huge but all else equal, the girl will choose the taller guy.

Cant argue on that one but more often than not, the playing field is never equal.

Dirona

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2021, 09:45:15 AM »

Yeah "all else being equal" is a theoretical concept.."All else" is never equal and that is how it should be  :)
Taking it easy

Dirona

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2021, 09:47:58 AM »

whats the point of this thread? you are asking this question on a forum where most people suffer from height dysphoria?

The point of this thread is to get different perspectives on what people think about having an attractive girlfriend with below average height based on their life experiences..Just knowing different perspectives out there under one umbrella gives you a window into other people's thoughts/experiences which I find  to be valuable
Taking it easy

Jamesy998

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2021, 10:24:08 AM »

The point of this thread is to get different perspectives on what people think about having an attractive girlfriend with below average height based on their life experiences..Just knowing different perspectives out there under one umbrella gives you a window into other people's thoughts/experiences which I find  to be valuable

Funnily enough no matter how much you tell someone on this forum about the fact that height does not matter all that much, they will still have only one perspective and thats their own. Based on that we could say that this topic is pointless.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up