Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height  (Read 5047 times)

Bantem

Re: Possibility of an "attractive" girlfriend with short height
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2021, 07:19:29 AM »

Yeah you could say that. Looks always beats height but this varies to an extent. Below 5ft4 it gets sort of awkwardly short but a 5ft6 man wearing lifts appears average.
Not always, I remember seeing a video where a guy went around asking girls if they would prefer a tall average guy or a short good looking guy, and almost all of them picked the tall guy.

Body Builder

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2021, 12:53:49 PM »

Mating and creating family are based on s**ual attraction.In addition,men with good looks can earn plenty of money,too.So it's bad for short men to have to earn far more money than good-looking men but still can't win them over dating a girl.
I agree that it is bad that short men need more money to have a woman. The same happens with all unattractive traits like bad face, baldness, obesity etc, not only height.
On the other hand, no, an attractive man can't make more money from his appearance except he becomes a modes or a stripper or something like that.
Otherwise, the most rich men I know are not good looking. Even the most rich men in the world are ugly (Bezos, Zuckenberg), old etc.
So no, being tall and good looking is a way of having many women but not to become rich.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2021, 03:16:45 PM »

The tall man would more likely get the promotion and make a few thousand more a year than an equally competent short man though.

growthPlz

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2021, 05:10:43 PM »

Justin Bieber is 5’9 and got hailey Bieber sooo

Kal el

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2021, 05:36:44 PM »

First of all 5'9 is not short and secondly he is justin bieber..money and fame comes to play there bro..get it....and also justin ain't a ugly guy by any means he is just lanky tht's all..a lot of woman like lanky guys..so is hailey😅

Dirona

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2021, 06:33:53 PM »

I agree that it is bad that short men need more money to have a woman. The same happens with all unattractive traits like bad face, baldness, obesity etc, not only height.
On the other hand, no, an attractive man can't make more money from his appearance except he becomes a modes or a stripper or something like that.
Otherwise, the most rich men I know are not good looking. Even the most rich men in the world are ugly (Bezos, Zuckenberg), old etc.
So no, being tall and good looking is a way of having many women but not to become rich.

I agree with Bodybuilder..The relation between money and looks is shrinking in the modern world unless you are in media/entertainment,NBA,NFL etc..Tall folks getting promotion is also moot because I know first hand several short people who are promoted and are doing quite well..The reason that tall people are more likely to become CEOs (from Malcolm Gladwell's Blink) is because of confidence they get by getting into sports in high school,more acceptance from girls etc..But you can derive confidence from other things such as intelligence, debating skills, originality etc...So there is NO excuse for not making money..Regarding women, I have a different view..For hook ups, the taller , better looking guy has a significant advantage..For serious relationships, the taller folks still have an advantage but not so much..Beyond all this and needless to say, I would like to stress that luck  plays a very important role in marriage or a serious relationship..
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 07:53:57 PM by Realistic »
Taking it easy

Kal el

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2021, 06:55:34 PM »

Well said both BB and realistic....anways planning into serious relationship with a taller woman..wht r ur thoughts on this btw i am 5'7-5'8.

Body Builder

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2021, 07:23:20 PM »

Well said both BB and realistic....anways planning into serious relationship with a taller woman..wht r ur thoughts on this btw i am 5'7-5'8.
Not easy, most women want taller men than them.
But if your looks are good, your height is not a big obstacle to find a taller woman as you are not short but average.
I have a very good looking 5.8 friend who had many gorgeous gfs in his life, some of them taller than him.

@mdow, that is simply not true. A normal height and looking man can have the same opportunities of a tall or model looking man if he has skills.
Style (clothes, grooming) is more important in that cases than physical appearance.
Most ceos and really rich men most of the times are at max normal looking or even ugly, still millionaires. And many of them are not tall or anything.

So yes, if you are very short then you are going to face social stigma even in your work and that means less opportunities to have money.
But a normal looking man with an appropriate style, intelligent with skills even at 5.6 have nothing to fear compared to an 6.2 man with about the same skills.
My personal experience says exactly that as in the  company I work most of the heads or managers are bad or average looking and most of them are less than 5.11 (some of them are not more than 5.6) although there are plenty more good looking and tall men in the company but in lower positions.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2021, 09:08:30 PM »

Regarding women, I have a different view..For hook ups, the taller , better looking guy has a significant advantage..For serious relationships, the taller folks still have an advantage but not so much..Beyond all this and needless to say, I would like to stress that luck  plays a very important role in marriage or a serious relationship..

The moment you start differentiating hookups and serious relationships is when this topic gets interesting. The women who want to have casual relationships and hook ups tend be more younger and more attractive. The ones that want to be in a serious relationship leading to marriage tend to be older and care less about looks. Naturally, the type of man that fills each role is going to be different.

Would you rather be:
A) The guy that a woman in her 20s is passionate about and earnestly attracted to.
B) The guy that a woman in her 30s is settling for because her biological clock is ticking.

I would be willing the bet that the average height of group A is more than the average height of group B. However, that doesn't mean there aren't short guys in group A and tall guys in group B. Relationships are complex and no simple model can predict the success of an individual.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2021, 09:51:33 PM »

Tall folks getting promotion is also moot because I know first hand several short people who are promoted and are doing quite well.

Knowing a few exceptions doesn't mean something isn't true the majority of the time.  Tall men get more respect.

Dirona

« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2021, 02:59:15 AM »

Knowing a few exceptions doesn't mean something isn't true the majority of the time.  Tall men get more respect.

The bias for taller person being more capable or commanding more respect is always there.Same with women or minority groups in certain parts of the world..All I am saying is that the exceptions are not few but many.In dating/hookups etc, the number of exceptions are puny
Taking it easy

Kal el

« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2021, 03:05:28 AM »

Yes i do check most of the boxes..except being tall....but r8 now in my nearest future the only thing i will be working on is completing my education and building my body..ig this two will boost my confidence a lot....btw i had no problems with two of my past gf's they were 5'5 and 5'6....just looking forward for a even taller one😅

Dirona

« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2021, 06:30:30 AM »

Yes i do check most of the boxes..except being tall....but r8 now in my nearest future the only thing i will be working on is completing my education and building my body..ig this two will boost my confidence a lot....btw i had no problems with two of my past gf's they were 5'5 and 5'6....just looking forward for a even taller one😅

Awesome  ...Good luck with that  :)
Taking it easy

Bantem

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2021, 06:31:10 AM »

Since when is 5'9 short? You also made it sound like he's ugly or something.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2021, 01:46:34 PM »

damn. this incel forum need to be shut down  8) this is worse than reddit

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2021, 01:53:42 PM »

Since when is 5'9 short? You also made it sound like he's ugly or something.

Justin Beiber is 5'9 the same way Tom Cruise is 5'9. ;D

Jamesy998

« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2021, 02:03:39 PM »

You could say that tall men get more respect than short men but average and tall men are treated more or less the same. As long as you do not resemble a child you are good to go.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Erkan

« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2021, 02:45:29 PM »

:D

Kal el

« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2021, 04:21:03 PM »

fk it..tall man short man avg. man the only thing whn it comes to getting chicks is intimidation and being taller helps with that a lot..like the part where godzilla tries to intimidate ghidora with his epic roar and ghidora does the same but instead of his scrawny snaky roar😅 he does that by standing way taller then godzilla and putting his huge wingspan on display..godzilla is like a short heavy stud on steroids and ghidora is like a lanky scrawny tall kid😁....btw i once saw an interview with snopp dog and justin bieber and was surprised to see justing sit next to snopp and being same height or sometimes taller thn snopp😅..even though snopp is 6'4 and justin is 5'9.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2021, 04:52:27 PM »

if u dont feel like a man u can still become a tranny. just take hormones   8)

Jamesy998

« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2021, 06:20:36 PM »

fk it..tall man short man avg. man the only thing whn it comes to getting chicks is intimidation and being taller helps with that a lot..like the part where godzilla tries to intimidate ghidora with his epic roar and ghidora does the same but instead of his scrawny snaky roar😅 he does that by standing way taller then godzilla and putting his huge wingspan on display..godzilla is like a short heavy stud on steroids and ghidora is like a lanky scrawny tall kid😁....btw i once saw an interview with snopp dog and justin bieber and was surprised to see justing sit next to snopp and being same height or sometimes taller thn snopp😅..even though snopp is 6'4 and justin is 5'9.

Thinking way too much into it mate.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2021, 07:29:49 PM »

if u dont feel like a man u can still become a tranny. just take hormones   8)

Too late.  Gotta start at like age 10 to be passable. :'(

Kal el

« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2021, 07:37:44 PM »

Too late.  Gotta start at like age 10 to be passable. :'(
u r 177 and still don't feel like a man🤔hmm interesting.
Thinking way too much into it mate.
😆as always.

FormerKidd

« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2021, 08:37:23 PM »

People here act like height is the end-all when it comes to dating, but it's just one factor.  Good looks, confidence, and money are also very important.

Bantem

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2021, 12:02:34 AM »

There are a lot of pictures of him standing next to people that are 5'7 and 5'8, and he's visibly taller than them. His wife is 5'7 there are pictures of the two standing in their socks so no chance of him wearing lifts, and he is clearly taller than her.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2021, 06:50:16 AM »

There are a lot of pictures of him standing next to people that are 5'7 and 5'8, and he's visibly taller than them. His wife is 5'7 there are pictures of the two standing in their socks so no chance of him wearing lifts, and he is clearly taller than her.

The funny thing is Bieber and Cruise are the two most visited pages on a certain popular celebrity height website.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Unknown

« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2021, 12:36:49 AM »

If you are at least average height with and average looking you should be good to go.

Bjoern77

« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2021, 06:44:03 PM »

Could not be further from the truth. Women's initial standards are high but once they actually get to know the guy they come down to earth. Only tossers and shallow women make a decision on a partner based only on appearance, and you do not need to be a millionaire or famous either. Tinder and some phoney one night stands are another story though. I am confident and charismatic so I could be standing next to a guy who is 6ft3 but I would be the taller one. Men and women can just tell the energy of a confident man and that is what wins. Period.
Alpha fux, Beta bux

Bjoern77

« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2021, 11:38:29 PM »

Yeah you could say that. Looks always beats height but this varies to an extent. Below 5ft4 it gets sort of awkwardly short but a 5ft6 man wearing lifts appears average.
it also depends on where you live... in certain (Northern) European cities median height is 6'1"...

Bjoern77

« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2021, 11:45:50 PM »

What I do find funny is that the taller girls care less about the height than shorter ones, just from my personal experience.

My experience, too!

The really short women are the most extreme height Nazis you can imagine...

Bjoern77

« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2021, 11:50:06 PM »

Is it that taller girls want bf taller than them by 10cm or so,which means you must be 180-185cm tall?But I found another important thing about genes is that taller females are usually playing more important roles in giving birth to tall offsprings besides boys and girls,especially boys.So my plan is to earn enough money then work on myself by LL and finally fk a tall female model with normal appearance(Of course better with good appearance).In such case I can modify my bad genes.
Tall attractive women date rich football stars, not some generic AsianCels...

https://time.com/3302251/9-ugly-truths-big-data-ok-cupid-book/

https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2018/11/when-asians-say-theyre-not-into-asian-men

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up