Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Buldu Implants  (Read 3563 times)

Ak95

Re: Dr Buldu Implants
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2021, 07:39:35 PM »

More shut up , your commencts are Annoying

llendpoint

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2021, 08:40:09 PM »

hi everyone, i dont have anything negative to say abbout buldu to be honest i had the surgery came back to london during my lengthening however, i went back to turkey in feb 2021 got my external removal done by wanabetaller doctor which was great service am now back to london and can only bend 10;20 on my knees got hip pain as well not buldus fault i was just little lazy about stretching during lengthening however i have now started to go therapy every week before it was just too painful to do anything as i experience such pain i wouldn't recommend anyone to do lon on femurs even though buldus so good at it. anyways i feel so tight my hips my thighs everything is tight my doctor in UK said if therapy doesn't help he will do surgery to free my knees i walk on cruches daily and do alot of stretching but honestly i dont know if i would ever go back to normal i wish i did tibia instead. i lengthened 7cm please share any tips wishing you all the best.

For all your stretching exercises, you need to hold the stretching position for at least 2 minutes. Only then will it have any real effect. This one is key during recovery.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2021, 11:19:24 PM »

david is crippled. he lengthed like a mad man. idk why buldu didnt stop him.
now he is perma crippled. if he ever gets to walk for a bit he be a lucky person.

berezoni

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2021, 01:54:47 AM »

now he is perma crippled. if he ever gets to walk for a bit he be a lucky person.
how do you know? i couldn't find his videos anymore ...

Deletedaccount_67574

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2021, 03:40:27 AM »

How much did David lengthen? On tibias or femurs?

berezoni

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2021, 12:41:57 PM »

How much did David lengthen? On tibias or femurs?
Hi did femurs first and tibias later...He seemed very happy on the videos on instagram ...

Ak95

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2021, 01:11:20 PM »

Give us a proof, Before you Talking about other People.

Ibrahim767574

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2021, 05:30:48 PM »

David said me the same he have problem now and he need surgery.

Ibrahim767574

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2021, 05:35:55 PM »

David and many other patient its in bad situation now thay delete other pateint photos also.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2021, 08:19:41 PM »

well, thats the thing. know your limits. dont think you can go 10cm. 5cm-7cm max.
So many people will tell you this. Now you can argue why Buldu didnt stop him from lenghtening so much
but then again, would a serious doctor ever recommend this surgery?

more

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2021, 06:37:48 AM »

who is this guy david? can anyone share his LL Blog or Any social media link.
thanks

Activatedxx

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2021, 07:38:46 AM »

Hi did femurs first and tibias later...He seemed very happy on the videos on instagram ...

After reading this I realized the videos are deleted of David. All of them as far as I checked on the Instagram page, does anyone know what actually happened to him
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Meck

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2021, 08:34:26 AM »

This thread is a joke , and becuase this bot user More,  many gone from this forums without explain nothing , for me dr Halil always ansver on whats up , and many say i will be cripled to , for now im lenthening  about 17 cm and i wallk ok , Buldu did great job on femur and tibia and anyone who speak bad for him is bot who try destroy his reputation

more

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2021, 08:54:37 AM »

This thread is a joke , and becuase this bot user More,  many gone from this forums without explain nothing , for me dr Halil always ansver on whats up , and many say i will be cripled to , for now im lenthening  about 17 cm and i wallk ok , Buldu did great job on femur and tibia and anyone who speak bad for him is bot who try destroy his reputation
Lol , i didn't start this topic. Really you got 17 cm ?? This is biggest lie from mr.Meck

Ak95

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2021, 10:48:32 AM »

More That is your Problem meck seems to be happy with his decision.

more

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2021, 11:14:06 AM »

More That is your Problem meck seems to be happy with his decision.
He can be more than happy , my argument is don't make fool to future LLrs . That's it.

Want-3-inches

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2021, 12:21:49 PM »

Who is David? And why is he even being discussed?

Bob

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2021, 06:20:16 PM »

hi everyone, i dont have anything negative to say abbout buldu to be honest i had the surgery came back to london during my lengthening however, i went back to turkey in feb 2021 got my external removal done by wanabetaller doctor which was great service am now back to london and can only bend 10;20 on my knees got hip pain as well not buldus fault i was just little lazy about stretching during lengthening however i have now started to go therapy every week before it was just too painful to do anything as i experience such pain i wouldn't recommend anyone to do lon on femurs even though buldus so good at it. anyways i feel so tight my hips my thighs everything is tight my doctor in UK said if therapy doesn't help he will do surgery to free my knees i walk on cruches daily and do alot of stretching but honestly i dont know if i would ever go back to normal i wish i did tibia instead. i lengthened 7cm please share any tips wishing you all the best.

Have I understand you correct that you got the external frame removed by another dr in Turkey and not the dr in Turkey who did your lengthen surgery and put the external frame on you?

Arcon

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2021, 07:21:57 AM »

Have I understand you correct that you got the external frame removed by another dr in Turkey and not the dr in Turkey who did your lengthen surgery and put the external frame on you?

It is not just your lazyness, don't blame your self only. Stiffness in the knee is the most common complication with LON of femurs. This is one of the reasons why no serious doctor does LON femur for cosmetic reasons anymore.

Serilium

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2021, 07:53:29 PM »

David and many other patient its in bad situation now thay delete other pateint photos also.

This is fake I can confirm. David is not crippled at all. There is video of him walking more than fine just today. You both should be permanently banned for purposefully lying. I do not like Buldu and his silly marketing but you are lying
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up