Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you get over your pre-surgery fear?  (Read 343 times)

Unknown

How do you get over your pre-surgery fear?
« on: February 21, 2021, 08:37:53 AM »

I can't stand my height of being 5'4. Not a day goes by where I don't go outside and feel a sense of disappointment at myself being much shorter than most men. That being said, I am terrified of how painful I heard some people here say it is. I know I would rather go through this than to live life with a feeling of inadequacy always, but the prospect of the pain being so overwhelming that it makes you faint scares the crap out of me. I have done jaw surgery and for me it wasn't really that bad, but I heard this is a new level of pain. How, how would you want to deal with this? I'm 23 M and 5'4, probably doing LON. Any advice from veterans that you would give to me? Thank you for reading this...

permanentlybanned

Re: How do you get over your pre-surgery fear?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 09:22:37 AM »

Most most diaries I read, the mental depression of being crippled and the process being so repetitive and long and draining and neverending... This mental aspect Heavily outweighed the physical pain by alot in terms of suffering. Some veterans sa, patience and mental stability is the best trait for LL.

Obviously the physical pain is massive too no doubt about it you're breaking your legs and stretching them to unnatural points, but just wanted to add my input from what I've read.
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

kpa

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 12:30:08 PM »

u need have god time when you go and trust doctor

Jcorleone

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 06:01:48 PM »

Even life ends. Your surgery is just a tiny detail that no one will even notice in the universe except you. So don't make it big. Just let it go!
Former forumist, Orthopedic equipment supplier to Europe and US.
Pages: [1]   Go Up