Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did most of you cry during LL?  (Read 808 times)

Deletedaccount_67574

Did most of you cry during LL?
« on: February 20, 2021, 03:39:49 PM »

Is it painful to the point where it makes most men cry? Is it comparable or more painful to this guy's injury?

overandover

Re: Did most of you cry during LL?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 04:16:18 PM »

He had brittle bones.

Kal el

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 05:20:45 PM »

Well as far as i can comphrehend the pain from the surgery will definitely be like or at least near what that guy gary experienced but i think the LL pain and damaged can be more managed cause u will be under anaesthesia and the fracture or damage will be done in a controlled manner unlike a natural hideous fracture disclocation case as this that too in a key joint of the body(Ankle)....a few months back i had a boxer fracture which basically means i broke my pinkie finger due to boxing in a closed hard wodden door and tbh i didn't even know that my finger bone (metacarpel) actually broke till i got an x ray done and as soon as it happened i just remember tht my hand went completely numb especially the pinkie but there was no pain whtsoever and i couldn't move my finger even a bit..so u see pain is individual but i definitely know i am comparing a mountain with a pile of sand probably but still afterall it was a broken bone....by the i got all fked up coz i didn't cared for my finger post fracture and dislocation and kept the stint only for a week😥 eventhough the doctor prescribed it for like a month at least..and the result is that now i have a malunioned pinkie which kinda looks a bit weird and the difficult part is that it hurts sometimes(probably soft tissue problem) eventhough it's like 7 months past😥....so guys a future advice from a broken bone veteran😅never neglect a broken bone however small the break maybe it needs to be aligned correctly and u shld treat or stop malunion at any cost.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2021, 05:30:08 PM »

I had almost no pain after surgery. It was 1-2/10 most of the time, with occasional 4-5/10 at most, which was easily solvable with Norco. The only severe pain I had was nerve pain, and there was only one day where I almost cried.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 05:48:10 PM »

No.  One guy yelled and pounded on his wall and cried, though.  He quit after less than 2 cm.

6CMFemurs

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 10:02:32 PM »

Never cried. The emotional pain and disappointment that caused me to get the surgery in the first place was 1,000 times worse than the actual operation.

Tartar

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 12:49:52 AM »

Never taken a single painkiller by choice. Physical pain is the last problem, I didn't use to care about it.
Real problems are the social impact and to deal with the disability.

Jamesy998

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 03:50:42 PM »

Teared up a little. Not because of the physical pain but the realisation you have become disabled, even if it is for a short period of time.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 05:00:43 PM »

I was very deppressed the first week, not from the pain but from being almost completely disabled.
After I got used to that condition I was very calm and happy that I would finally would make my dream come true.
Pain was almost zero after the first days also.
So only emotionally I had problems from the first week after my surgery, then I was completely fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up