Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can Dr. Baldu use Precice?  (Read 721 times)

more

How can Dr. Baldu use Precice?
« on: February 21, 2021, 07:15:01 PM »

Nuvasive itself ruled out Stryde and precice but dr. Baldu still want to do surgery and didn't give back nails to Nuvasive company .
This dr. is money hungry and playing with patients life

more

Re: How can Dr. Baldu use Precice?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 07:17:37 PM »

This is from dr. Baldu's official marketing executive
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64146.155

Jcorleone

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 07:33:51 PM »

This is ridicilous and unacceptable! Precice nails production has been stopped by FDA. There is a vital reason for this. Adverse cases were reported from all over the world in last months. However, using previously produced unhealthy nails only for money is immoral, dishonest, butchery. I have seen very negative reviews about this butcher dr. halil buldu in last years. I think this incident proves everything about him. Just contact them and see how they try to catch you! disgusting sobches!
Former forumist, Orthopedic equipment supplier to Europe and US.

more

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 07:48:27 PM »

This is ridicilous and unacceptable! Precice nails production has been stopped by FDA. There is a vital reason for this. Adverse cases were reported from all over the world in last months. However, using previously produced unhealthy nails only for money is immoral, dishonest, butchery. I have seen very negative reviews about this butcher dr. halil buldu in last years. I think this incident proves everything about him. Just contact them and see how they try to catch you! disgusting sobches!
You are correct

RB

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 10:58:26 PM »

Stryde has been officially recalled but after Nuvasive’s meeting with the FDA, they agreed to let surgeons use Precise as it has a 10+ year safety track record. Surgeons in the US and the EU are all using Precise nails now so he is not doing anything wrong or immoral.
Femurs with Dr. Betz - March 2021
5'4" > 5'7.5"
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66296.0

_gulliver_

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 07:35:45 AM »

Not sure about which nail is currently allowed to use or not, but  Halil Buldu has some of the worst advertising among LL doctors. it is as if they are selling limited edition CDs, or some Maldives tour. Well as a doctor you need to put out some info to be discovered by patients, but alluring them into getting this surgery done ain’t very ethical. I was seriously thinking about this doctor but all these advertising is so off-putting.

Jcorleone

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 07:54:46 PM »

The main problem with this person is that he is an immoral and unethical surgeon with an eye for money. He is always promoting lengthening above safe limits. As many says, He is not a surgeon but a butcher.
Former forumist, Orthopedic equipment supplier to Europe and US.
Pages: [1]   Go Up