Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A suggestion to improve the validicity of LL diaries  (Read 378 times)

LengtheningDream

A suggestion to improve the validicity of LL diaries
« on: February 23, 2021, 03:39:03 AM »

Hi everyone, what do you think about LL patients holding a paper of their username or opening up the forum in their phones, in the first few pictures of their diaries. I think this would greatly reduce the number of trolls and fake diaries and prove the legitimacy of their diaries!

canterk

Re: A suggestion to improve the validicity of LL diaries
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 04:43:25 AM »

Good idea but not all diaries have photos so this would mean patients would be forced to post photos even if they don't want to just to have a verified diary.

LengtheningDream

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 05:27:11 AM »

Well thats one thing I guess if they dont wanna post pics, but if they do i presume it wont be that hard to add their name inside.

Going-For-Three

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 05:47:25 AM »

I think that's a nice idea, especially for those who post only X-rays.

permanentlybanned

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 06:12:31 AM »

It's a good idea in general, but people can easily fake diaries and show proof if they wanted to. There are many diaries with ghostwriters that you can till are written by the same person.

Best thing is to use common sense. If it smells like bullshït, then it prolly is

Tho majority of America diaries are legit. Probably 95% of them. A few years ago maybe not, but now yess
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Arcon

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 01:35:17 PM »

Tho majority of America diaries are legit. Probably 95% of them. A few years ago maybe not, but now yess

I feel quite the opposite!
Sometimes diaries from the US have a pretty similar and repititive pattern of presenting things which makes me think that-if they are not completely fake- they must at least have been guided or supported by the doctor themselves. I have particularly noticed this with diaries from Mahboubian and Paley for example. I may be totally wrong though, so please please please all genuine diary writers here do not take any offence.

In addition: @ghkid, in your opinion, what has changed in the forum or in the USA since few years ago that now makes you more positive that the situation has now improved?

Jamesy998

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 04:05:44 PM »

Hi everyone, what do you think about LL patients holding a paper of their username or opening up the forum in their phones, in the first few pictures of their diaries. I think this would greatly reduce the number of trolls and fake diaries and prove the legitimacy of their diaries!

I am glad someone mentioned it. Although I am not against arguments on the forum as everyone has their freedom of speech, I am having my diary spammed by trolls at times and it distracts those who are generally interested in updates from viewing the diary again because of these spam posts.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

LengtheningDream

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 04:11:40 PM »

I am glad someone mentioned it. Although I am not against arguments on the forum as everyone has their freedom of speech, I am having my diary spammed by trolls at times and it distracts those who are generally interested in updates from viewing the diary again because of these spam posts.

Exactly! You should just hold a note with your forum name covering your face to shut trolls up haha

Jamesy998

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 04:13:58 PM »

Exactly! You should just hold a note with your forum name covering your face to shut trolls up haha

I would happily show my face too if needed. I am sure 30 percent of accounts here are duplicates
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

kpa

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 04:59:49 PM »

most who actually have the operation write sensibly - it is others who seem addicted to trolling and misinformation
Pages: [1]   Go Up