Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invisalign/braces affects Lengthening?  (Read 357 times)

Tokito_Ohma

Invisalign/braces affects Lengthening?
« on: February 24, 2021, 06:11:19 AM »

Hey guys I'm on track financially to be doing the surgery Q4 around September-November ballpark. I also want to get some Invisalign treatment for teeth but I'm wondering if the dull aches in the mouth be very annoying for the procedure and tire me out even more as you can imagine stretching limbs is pain enough!

Should I juts wait till I complete surgery or still do Invisalign regardless?

permanentlybanned

Re: Invisalign/braces affects Lengthening?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 06:35:09 AM »

Invisalign gets somewhat more comfortable after a few months I am not LL but I wouldn't worry. So I guess start earlier. However I think you will probably have a higher rate of canker sores due to stress from LL and lack of sleep + Invisalign irritation. That can be very annoying
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

permanentlybanned

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 07:27:29 AM »

Also if it is annoying then you can just ask Ortho to pause and you'll just use the Invisalign as a retainer and no more movements for 3 months while you're suffering from LL and it'll be more comfortable. A retainer aka wearing the same Invisalign set idefinitely frankly feels like nothing and no discomfort whatsoever unlike active movements
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

Tokito_Ohma

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 09:59:22 AM »

Also if it is annoying then you can just ask Ortho to pause and you'll just use the Invisalign as a retainer and no more movements for 3 months while you're suffering from LL and it'll be more comfortable. A retainer aka wearing the same Invisalign set idefinitely frankly feels like nothing and no discomfort whatsoever unlike active movements

OMG great idea!

MakeMeTallAF

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 08:54:33 AM »

I'll be honest bro I had braces, and if that really bothers you that much imagine how bad LL is gonna be.

Think about it this way, the pain in your legs will probably distract you from the pain in your mouth lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up