Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My height doesn't really limit me in life, but my dysphoria is only worsening  (Read 501 times)

Ronman

So I am about 172cm during the day. A bit over 5'8 in the morning, and over 5'7 at night.

Realistically, my height has stopped me from nothing. I am 32 years old, and I could've slept with 100+ girls by now. I have had girlfriends who are 5'6 and 5'7, even 5'8. Women at that height tend to think I'm cute.

Career wise, I don't think it would've limited me. Especially if I wore some lifts.

But my dysphoria has gotten worse and worse in the last few years. The anxiety is all coming from within me. It is not caused by anything external.

I am stalling in my life, relationships and career because I can't accept being this height for life.

The real horror idea for me is after my 40s, if I lose height I may be in the 5'6s at night time.

To be honest I think the only solution for me is to get the 2 inches lengthening. I don't see the dysphoria going away.

Think I am going to start working my @$$ off and saving for it now. A few months of recovery to forget about it the rest of my life.

Main point I wanted to make from this thread is that IT IS HUNDRED PERCENT ALL CREATED BY ME, NOT ANY EVENTS THAT HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME.

It's funny how us humans are..

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

you should try a therapist first. maybe he can cure your dysphoria (much cheaper)

Ronman

you should try a therapist first. maybe he can cure your dysphoria (much cheaper)

Doubt it will help. Therapists are mostly Gen X and boomers who offer watered down, blue pilled advice.

I just wanna be average (5'9.5 - 5'10)

Body Builder

Doubt it will help. Therapists are mostly Gen X and boomers who offer watered down, blue pilled advice.

I just wanna be average (5'9.5 - 5'10)
Then do LL and stop moaning.
You are a grown man, not a kid. If you don't like somthing that can be changed, change it.

Ronman

Then do LL and stop moaning.
You are a grown man, not a kid. If you don't like somthing that can be changed, change it.

I agree 100%

-

Realistically, my height has stopped me from nothing.

Hasn't yet. It inevitably will at some point.

But chances are it always has and you're being ignorant about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up