Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Going on TRT, putting on 25lbs lean muscle, then lengthening 2 inches  (Read 1130 times)

Ronman

My whole life I've been a 5'8 low testosterone weakling.

2 things can get me out it though- TRT and Leg Lengthening.

I will start injecting T in a couple months and put on 25-30lbs lean muscle.

Then I will lengthen to 5'10.

Likely in South Korea as I am in Australia.

LL may not be essential if I put on the muscle but we'll see.

Sambollio

Re: Going on TRT, putting on 25lbs lean muscle, then lengthening 2 inches
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 10:39:46 PM »

Just so you know these things will work against each other. The more muscle mass that has to be cut through and stretched, the more difficult the recovery. Also your mind set seams weird to me and I’m not trying to insult you but Most people who look into LL have tried all other options and are majorly effected by their stature. Just from what you wrote it seems like if putting on muscle could help you then maybe other things like therapy should also be considered.  Don’t take this the wrong way and good luck!

LegSGo!

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 11:35:33 PM »

Yeah, your strategy is backwards bro. Lengthen first then put on mass.
Starting Height: 170 cm
Final Height: 177 cm
Procedure: Stryde Femur (11/20/2020 - 02/04/2021)
Doctor: Dr. Kevin Debiparshad

GEJNXBDU

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 04:46:38 AM »

dont fk with ur testosterone bruh and if u r doing it anyway go to a endocrinologist first or something

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 08:06:42 PM »

see a doctor he will put you on testo if you want. dont self medicate...
testo will fk your liver up and shrink your testicles.

Vibes

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 09:02:15 PM »

Your approach is backwards as others have stated. Also you should not even begin to consider PEDs until you have a training age of 2-3 years MINIMUM. More like 10+ is ideal and not before the endocrine system is fully developed for males (which I assume you are) around age 26-27.

Ronman

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 11:29:44 PM »

Just so you know these things will work against each other. The more muscle mass that has to be cut through and stretched, the more difficult the recovery. Also your mind set seams weird to me and I’m not trying to insult you but Most people who look into LL have tried all other options and are majorly effected by their stature. Just from what you wrote it seems like if putting on muscle could help you then maybe other things like therapy should also be considered.  Don’t take this the wrong way and good luck!

You are right bro. Probably getting a top 5% physique and increasing my dck size will be enough for me.

Only issue I have is after 40 when you start getting shorter. I am 32 years old now

Ronman

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 11:31:05 PM »

see a doctor he will put you on testo if you want. dont self medicate...
testo will fk your liver up and shrink your testicles.
dont fk with ur testosterone bruh and if u r doing it anyway go to a endocrinologist first or something

I will definately go to an endo.

I will only go on Low dose test. Doubt it will affect organs badly.

Ronman

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 11:32:33 PM »

Your approach is backwards as others have stated. Also you should not even begin to consider PEDs until you have a training age of 2-3 years MINIMUM. More like 10+ is ideal and not before the endocrine system is fully developed for males (which I assume you are) around age 26-27.

I am 32 years old.

I am seeing slow results from bodybuilding but I'm still a small guy

I'll keep training naturally for a few months and see how it goes

Kal el

Bro i don't really wanna discourge you but it is nearly impossible to put on 30lbs of pure muscle in a year even with TRT..u can gain 30lbs but that will be fat+muscle mass not pure muscle that too if endo or mesomorphe for an ectomorphe it will be a lot harder.

Kal el

This is bs no one gets shorter they just don't walk straight due to weakening of muscles in the back that too in oldage generally after 60😁

Body Builder

How much testosterone do you have?
30 lb of muscles are insane even with high dose of testosterone with 1-2 cycles, moreover witg trt for 1 year..
You are 32 dude, your plan is so immature and childish like a 18yo.

Measure your testosterone and if it is low then go for trt otherwise it is very bad for a healtgy man to be for all his life in trt at a so young age.

Kal el

Hey BB r u suggesting he is too young to take TRT....i was also into it actually😅....but first i will wait a few years before i get at least a good amount of muscle mass and definition naturally....btw do u think LL increased ur muscle mass carrying capacity in legs..coz u got longer bones and longer muscles??

Ronman

Bro i don't really wanna discourge you but it is nearly impossible to put on 30lbs of pure muscle in a year even with TRT..u can gain 30lbs but that will be fat+muscle mass not pure muscle that too if endo or mesomorphe for an ectomorphe it will be a lot harder.

To be honest I am being greedy.

20lbs of lean muscle will make me look terrific. Happy to do it in 18 months.

Ronman

This is bs no one gets shorter they just don't walk straight due to weakening of muscles in the back that too in oldage generally after 60😁

This is possible.

My Dad is 64 years old and doesn't look like he's shrunk.

He is a very solidly built guy with good posture.

Ronman

How much testosterone do you have?
30 lb of muscles are insane even with high dose of testosterone with 1-2 cycles, moreover witg trt for 1 year..
You are 32 dude, your plan is so immature and childish like a 18yo.

Measure your testosterone and if it is low then go for trt otherwise it is very bad for a healtgy man to be for all his life in trt at a so young age.

I got 415 Ng/Dl testosterone last year. But I measured it at 2pm.

I am getting another test this week at 8am.

I am seeing slow but steady results training naturally this year. I will keep it going for a couple of months then see.

Sambollio

20 lbs of lean muscle may in a year be possible if you increase your 400 ng/dL to like 1100 which would be between an actual cycle and trt. Also with excellent diet and training. Natural people with good genetics and everything else dialed in can maybe get 12 lbs in a year if it’s their first year. Also this is not advice because 1100 ng/dl will have long and maybe short term health ramifications.

Ronman

20 lbs of lean muscle may in a year be possible if you increase your 400 ng/dL to like 1100 which would be between an actual cycle and trt. Also with excellent diet and training. Natural people with good genetics and everything else dialed in can maybe get 12 lbs in a year if it’s their first year. Also this is not advice because 1100 ng/dl will have long and maybe short term health ramifications.

Yeah. I am willing to be patient. Maybe 2 years.

To be honest leg lengthening will probably do a better job of making me more attractive to women.

Maybe I should just get that sooner rather than later.

Body Builder

Hey BB r u suggesting he is too young to take TRT....i was also into it actually😅....but first i will wait a few years before i get at least a good amount of muscle mass and definition naturally....btw do u think LL increased ur muscle mass carrying capacity in legs..coz u got longer bones and longer muscles??
No my friend, legs after LL never become steonger.
Soft tissues are stretched and can't become as strong as before and long bones mean nothing.
Also, the balance is not that good as before at least with tibia LL. So in a few words no, legs are not stronger. They become weaker from a little to much more as everyone is different and also the length added plays a role. 5cm are not the same as 8 for instance.

Trt is needed only when a man has lower than normal testosterone. It is not something simple as you ahould take it for all.your life when you begin.
If you just want to bulk then do a few cycles although I am comoletely against steroids.

@Ronman, 415 are not below normal. Try to eat good, continue to lift weights and maybe it will increase more. No need for trt, at least at your age.

Kal el

Then how come victor has big legs even after LL and ig he did 5cm in one leg.

GEJNXBDU

I will only go on Low dose test. Doubt it will affect organs badly.
[/quote]

it doesnt matter what dose of test u will take, its going to shut u down anyway even if u took 25mg its going to shut u down

overandover

You should go on bodybuilding forum instead. There you'll find more people in your situation.

Jamesy998

Mate, getting mixed up with bodybuilding forums are we? At 32 years of age it would be a little better to put aside that money for assets and a career.

LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Body Builder

Then how come victor has big legs even after LL and ig he did 5cm in one leg.
I don't know who is Victor nor I care.
Even if you have an injury your legs may not be back the same. Think about breaking and stretching them for inches. They will never be the same as before of course, moreover better than before!

Kal el

I see....u r like the greg douchette of LL forum😂

Christopherbulder

No my friend, legs after LL never become steonger.
Soft tissues are stretched and can't become as strong as before and long bones mean nothing.
Also, the balance is not that good as before at least with tibia LL. So in a few words no, legs are not stronger. They become weaker from a little to much more as everyone is different and also the length added plays a role. 5cm are not the same as 8 for instance.

Trt is needed only when a man has lower than normal testosterone. It is not something simple as you ahould take it for all.your life when you begin.
If you just want to bulk then do a few cycles although I am comoletely against steroids.

@Ronman, 415 are not below normal. Try to eat good, continue to lift weights and maybe it will increase more. No need for trt, at least at your age.

the loss of balance just made a single segment there is an imbalance you have to do 2 segments to be perfect

Hagane

ronnie
whats your budget like?
i forgot the name of the sydney doc but have you considered going with him?
probably much easier than flying to sk atm.
Bilateral tibia lengthening with Dr Gdalevitch 02/2023
starting height approx 167cm ( morning height)
gained  55.55mm
End height approx just shy of 5 foot 8 ( morning height)

Body Builder

I see....u r like the greg douchette of LL forum😂
No. Coach Greg is on trt, I am not. 🙂

the loss of balance just made a single segment there is an imbalance you have to do 2 segments to be perfect

I don't believe that another trwumatic surgery and soft tissues stretching with 2-3 inches more added height would make balance better but I haven't done it so I can't be sure.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

if you are untrained and an anorexic dip  your body will explode in the first year.
go for a full body training to trigger every muscle group to maximize growth.
if you re ectomorph it dont mean nothing coz little gains pop out on ectomorphs like crazy coz dey
frame is slim and they got low body fat.

Kal el

So u have a 46 inch chest without TRT🤔hmm interesting..btw how many years of training do u have and r u a meso or endomorphe??

Ronman

ronnie
whats your budget like?
i forgot the name of the sydney doc but have you considered going with him?
probably much easier than flying to sk atm.

My family is rich.

Oh, I thought cosmetic LL is banned in Australia?

I saw some guys who seemed to do it for medical reasons though.

Have you heard of any experiences of people doing CLL with this guy?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up