Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you like next lives?How do you feel about this whole world?  (Read 1197 times)

Astronomy

My answer is:If there were next lives,I'll choose not to live a life one more time.
As height influences my mentality all the time,I'm meditating more and more so that something beautiful in this world isn't always available to every individual.Access to beauty needs qualifications,most of which can't be changed by us..
I'm a short alien so I can't devote my feelings into someone else maybe more pathetic than me,but height tells me that I don't deserve what I want,such as confidence,wonderfully outstanding spouse and other little things.But how incredibly crucial confidence and spouse are for a human doesn't have to be proven as we all know.Imagining a tall male can easily achieve what you want along your lifetime and maybe just cuz of height you can't accomplish your dream meantime is one kind of medieval torture to mind...The worst fact is you can't work hard on your height and determine how tall you are...It acts just like your fate.
If I gotta live a next life,I would rather be an ugly but tall man than a handsome but short man(ugly and short man..let me die in the embryo...).

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

Re: Would you like next lives?How do you feel about this whole world?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 08:27:21 PM »

Well,  but what about super retarded people that cant make a living and have no career? Would that be ok if you could be tall?

Astronomy

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 06:32:55 AM »

Well,  but what about super retarded people that cant make a living and have no career? Would that be ok if you could be tall?
Since you've used the word 'retarded',I think if I were one,I can never feel the pain resulted from height.Being retarded but tall can also enable me to get rid of height dysphoria. But don't play a joke with me about giving up LL and trying something to become retarded instead.If it weren't for LL,I'll surely manage to do it.

GrowTow

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 02:17:51 PM »

Bruh,

there only one thing that bothers me more than my height and that's people as insecure as you.

Dude, you need to get laid, how low is your self esteem that you have to make posts like this?

Being tall is a big advantage but it's the same as someone being poor comparing themselves to the rich, the rich can go through their whole life getting everything and anyone they want, you don't see many poor people complaining that they wish their lives were different, everyone just works, simple.

If you can't get a gf because of your height then your chances will only increase by 5% if you were taller with the same personality you have.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 06:56:00 PM »

thats what i tried to make him undestand. use your qualities to your advantage. if you re a smart guy, get your career going. other people struggle to make a good living because they dont have any talent...

Astronomy

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 10:14:18 AM »

Bruh,

there only one thing that bothers me more than my height and that's people as insecure as you.

Dude, you need to get laid, how low is your self esteem that you have to make posts like this?

Being tall is a big advantage but it's the same as someone being poor comparing themselves to the rich, the rich can go through their whole life getting everything and anyone they want, you don't see many poor people complaining that they wish their lives were different, everyone just works, simple.

If you can't get a gf because of your height then your chances will only increase by 5% if you were taller with the same personality you have.
If I were taller by 20cm+,I'll be sure to have a more powerful and charming personality.What's worse,poverty can be reversed to richness(though the possibilties are low but still higher than growing taller after adolescence)but short height can never be reversed to tall one.Although they are always running their mouths complaining about their career performances but they are still nursing hopes in their hearts that they can work harder and harder to be rich.But how about being short?If it weren't for LL,I think height can more definitely kill a person,physically and mentally.

Dirona

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 02:32:41 PM »

you are the embodiment of height dysphoria ;D
Taking it easy

Jamesy998

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »

If I were taller by 20cm+,I'll be sure to have a more powerful and charming personality.What's worse,poverty can be reversed to richness(though the possibilties are low but still higher than growing taller after adolescence)but short height can never be reversed to tall one.Although they are always running their mouths complaining about their career performances but they are still nursing hopes in their hearts that they can work harder and harder to be rich.But how about being short?If it weren't for LL,I think height can more definitely kill a person,physically and mentally.

This made me smirk. If you were taller by 20cm you would no longer be short and insecure, you would be tall and insecure. Personality is personality and height is height. Height gives you height and nothing else. You will not become James Dean by becoming a bit taller mate.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

-

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2021, 04:48:20 AM »

This made me smirk. If you were taller by 20cm you would no longer be short and insecure, you would be tall and insecure. Personality is personality and height is height. Height gives you height and nothing else. You will not become James Dean by becoming a bit taller mate.

Nah, he wouldn't be. If he was tall, he might be insecure but not because of height.

Insecurity is just a reflection of the reality.

The fact is being short is a legitimate reason to be insecure.

Jamesy998

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2021, 06:04:52 PM »

Nah, he wouldn't be. If he was tall, he might be insecure but not because of height.

Insecurity is just a reflection of the reality.

The fact is being short is a legitimate reason to be insecure.

Insecure people will always find something else to complain about after the LL. It is those who think height is everything that are exactly this way. I was not that insecure about my height, found that out after surgery unfortunately. Now that my bones are broken, might as well get the height.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

overandover

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2021, 07:55:05 PM »

fk society bro.

Astronomy

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2021, 12:02:24 PM »

Insecure people will always find something else to complain about after the LL. It is those who think height is everything that are exactly this way. I was not that insecure about my height, found that out after surgery unfortunately. Now that my bones are broken, might as well get the height.
For me I've confirmed myself that there is no matter with other attributes apart from height.Even though I was not wonderful yet after LL,I could handle problems with me and I don't think my 'screwed up'personality will stil exist,because now any mental problems resulted from my height.
Height isn't everything for people of normal height,but of very short height,sure it is.

Astronomy

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 12:07:38 PM »

fk society bro.
Don't blame society to insult you cuz of your height.Suppose a very fatty girl with disgusting look is trying to make you hers,will you be happy?Just admit it that you're as superficial as others.

Atlas

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2021, 03:07:04 PM »

You are clearly not that smart, aren't you?

Tall people tend to have a better personality because they get more respect, more acceptable, more friend, more popular, and especially more happy. It would be easy to gain a good personality if you live in a good society and everyone respects you.

- don't act like it's hard to change personality, it's not.

- don't judge his personality because he is insecure about his height on the limb lengthening forum

Astronomy

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2021, 03:53:03 PM »

You are clearly not that smart, aren't you?

Tall people tend to have a better personality because they get more respect, more acceptable, more friend, more popular, and especially more happy. It would be easy to gain a good personality if you live in a good society and everyone respects you.

- don't act like it's hard to change personality, it's not.

- don't judge his personality because he is insecure about his height on the limb lengthening forum
Under the condition of harmonious family,few tall people will develop bad personalities.(In fact most of short people grow up in families with certain problems),let alone tall and handsome people.

Atlas

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2021, 12:06:47 AM »

Keep ur heads up

Pages: [1]   Go Up