Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The key factor to growing taller[beside LL]  (Read 714 times)

LuciusFox

• Visitor
The key factor to growing taller[beside LL]
« on: March 10, 2021, 08:14:24 AM »

The key factor to growing taller is the chondrocyte hypertrophy. Larger cells means larger bone volume. Stem cells remain in the bone marrow post epiphyseal and diaphyseal fusion. These stem cells can differentiate into chondrocytes and if these chondrocytes undergo hypertrophy you will grow taller....Growing Tall Mechanisms - Mediplex

https://regenexx.com/blog/skeletal-stem-cells-found-living-in-the-growth-plates-may-one-day-make-us-taller/#gref

In an effort to attempt to identify and locate skeletal stem cells outside of the bone marrow, the new study used fluorescent markers to identify and track the behaviors of certain cells over time in the growth plates of mice. Prior to this study, it was thought that cells in the resting zone were inactive (at rest or even dying). However, they discovered active cells in the resting zone of the growth plates that not only rapidly divide and produce bone and cartilage cells but also play a part in the production of blood cells—all properties similar to bone marrow stem cells.

They also identified a tightly controlled feedback loop to control these stem cells during long bone growth. Basically, they are controlled by messages from both sides of the growth plate–one positive causing more growth and one negative arresting growth. This last finding could one day hold the clues to conquering problems like dwarfism and short stature. Meaning, we may see an injection or even a medication pump inserted one side of the growth plate to release chemical signals to trick the growth plate into producing more chondrocytes which will become bone.

Ak95

Re: The key factor to growing taller[beside LL]
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 12:32:23 PM »

maybe in 50 years

Jamesy998

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 02:43:34 PM »

maybe in 50 years

The world is not that smart. Add another 50 to it.
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

Ak95

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 02:55:20 PM »

Yes. The only way in the nexts years to grow taller is leg lenghtening.

-

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 06:30:50 AM »

Yes. The only way in the nexts years to grow taller is leg lenghtening.

What are your qualifications to be able to say something like this?

Or you just saw that everyone said that and decided to jump on the bandwagon?

Bantem

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2021, 10:21:42 PM »

What are your qualifications to be able to say something like this?

Or you just saw that everyone said that and decided to jump on the bandwagon?
Well new medical discoveries are made almost every month, but most don't see the light of day. It takes time to implement and stuff like this probably won't be available in my opinion for at least another 10+ years.

Kal el

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2021, 10:56:19 AM »

Not required....50 is enough..world is very smart but unlike normal people scientists don't show off untill they have valid reasons....u wld be surprised to know how much progress medical science has made and also rest of the scientific world....just google or youtube it😁

Kal el

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2021, 11:01:15 AM »

Nowadays their are many revolutionary medical technology and processes to cause miracles but not many of them are mainstream the reason is simply cost..same way their are a couple of supercars in the world but how many people can afford them??probably top 1% and i am not bluffing google it and u will see that there are only 0.9% millionaires among the world's total population.

berezoni

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 11:47:11 AM »

My daughter is only 12, so in her case, we have time to wait. I am researching everything about stem cells in bones. I believe we are 5-10 years away. There are several countries that are very near breakthrough - the USA, South Korea, and Russia. Let's stay positive. I am praying that some billionaires will donate money to the research. In meanwhile I am thankful that surgery might be one of the options.
Pages: [1]   Go Up