Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh Diary  (Read 853 times)

Apple

• Visitor
Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh Diary
« on: March 12, 2021, 09:32:06 PM »

Hello all!

I am a male between the ages of 18-21 who will hopefully be getting LL this year.
After many months of research & learning about this procedure i’ve came to the conclusion this is something that would be beneficial for me & honestly a dream. A poster that many know by the name of “Android” inspired me to create this account after reading his & many others incredible LL stories.

After researching the many over seas doctors led me to deciding & speaking with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh. I’ve been honestly impressed with his track record & the many great diaries that have been done by fellow LL’ers about them. I too also plan on making a diary of my experience.

I guess in some sense, this is the beginning of my diary. in the current moment me & Dr. Kulesh are discussing prices. He emailed me yesterday letting me know that he is waiting for the calculations from the clinic for the total price.

here’s the current plan, this is copy & pasted from the email Dr. Kulesh has sent me

“ ok
so, the plan of treatment:
consultation, long-film (then — 5 days for preparing) out of clinic
1st day in clinic
2nd day in clinic — surgery
128 days till 2nd surgery = 18 weeks
    18x2,5=45 trainings and 45 rebandages
    10 short-films
    correction by long-films
10 days in clinic after surgery for recovering (up to 140 days)”

after the rods are fixed into place & 10 days in clinic to rest & re-up, i plan on flying back home to the united states & have the consolidation phase at home.

i look forward in having this journey with you all & i hope to either inspire or help you make a more informed decision on who you choose to break your legs haha.

Apple

• Visitor
Re: Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh Diary
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 04:15:00 PM »

UPDATE: Wednesday, March 17 2021

This is the email i received from Dr. Kulesh today

“hello

your answers:
1. segments for lengthening - femurs
2. type of lengthening - LON
3. amount of lengthening - 8 cm
4. duration of staying in clinic - till getting well after second surgery = 4,5 months

plan of treatment:
consultation, long-film (5 days before hospital)
4,5 months in clinic
1st surgery LON for femurs
2nd surgery LON for femurs
correction by long-films

offer from the clinic #3:
5.100 / day - single room all-included (rebandages, trainings, medicines, short-films, tools, food, individual nurcing-post)

calculation:
consultation = 10.596
1st surgery LON for femurs = 373.007
140 days in clinic = 714.000
correction by long-films = 95.576
2nd surgery LON for femurs = 124.860
TOTAL: 1.318.039

pay attension, please: I find offer from the clinic very attractive. this offer is valid just for you and just till July (!). I advise you to start the dialog with the clinic right now for reserving that”

current rate for 1,318,039 rubles is a little under 18k.

the email i sent him back was this

“ a few questions

1. all surgeries will be carried out by you & dr. solomin correct?

2. will the surgeries be taken place at clinic #3 or is the location of surgeries decided after our in person consultation & discussion.

3. while staying in clinic #3, how often will you & dr solomin be checking up on my progress

5. where will you & dr. solomin be while at my stay in clinic #3

4. Most of the patients diaries i’ve read stayed in the MADEM clinic & St Elizabeth hospital. I haven’t read any experiences about clinic #3 so my question is how will the care be compared to those two hospitals i’ve listed?

you & dr solomin’s expertise & experience is next to perfect. just wanting to confirm i’m in safe hands.

after you find time to answer those questions to the best of your ability, i would like to schedule the latest date for a in person consultation.

you stated the offer is valid only til july so i’m guessing mid june would be best. the reason is i’m wanting to do stretching for a few months to help aid in my recovery.

thanks for everything!”

clinic #3 is Gatchina Regional hospital
anyone have any diary links or experiences with the hospital?
as i stated in the email, almost all the diaries i’ve read were exclusively about other hospitals.

Apple

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 03:34:14 AM »

UPDATE : March 22, 2021

Plan originally was to have the consultation mid June, but due to solomin having a business trip we’ve decided to move it to July 3rd. Extremely excited.

more

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 05:06:01 PM »

Avoid femur external if you can

increase

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 09:32:01 PM »

Hi,

Are you going to do the surgery with Dr Solomin? I am thinking of going with him in the second semester.

Activatedxx

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 02:14:13 AM »

Hi,

Are you going to do the surgery with Dr Solomin? I am thinking of going with him in the second semester.

I was supposed to this month but unless you’re from Russia getting a visa is very difficult
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up