Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unilateral leg lengthening  (Read 464 times)

• Visitor
Unilateral leg lengthening
« on: March 24, 2021, 07:48:49 PM »

Hello forum,

I am reposting this from some years ago.

I am a 38 y.o. male with an average body length.

Since my early youth I was fascinated by people that have a leg lenght discrepancy. During vacation I used to pretend a leg length difference with visible built up shoe on one side and internal shoe lift on the other.
My boyfriend shares the same fetish and this became a part of our leisure life.

I know that this might be disturbing for some of you, but I would like to have only one leg lengthened with about 2-3 cm.
I am aware of the possible complications not only of the operation itself, but also about the long term effects of a leg length difference.
My boyfriend fully supports my wish.

Do you have any tips or strategies how to find a doctor that is willing to support one-sided limb lenthening without medical indication?

I am aware that this post might stir up some controversy.
So best is to send me a PM.

Thanks

Serilium

Re: Unilateral leg lengthening
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 09:56:26 PM »

No ethical doctor will do this for you in a elwestern country. You are saying you don't have an limb lengthening discrepancy but a fetish to pretend to have one? This will creating arthritis

Best bet is to to India, they do anything

Heard Dr. Sarin is a good one, he does everything for money. Disclaimer He disabled many people and ruined lives

BelowTheMean

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 10:26:21 PM »

I can't wait 'til I get my gait back and I can move on from this forum ;D
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

Jamesy998

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 11:21:36 PM »

Look, what your fetishes are and not are not my business but what you could do is... tell the surgeon that you want to lengthen one leg first not to lose too much mobility and basically after recovering from that just not do the second operation for the other leg.

In all honesty though you will probably want to lengthen the other leg too  :)
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

RealLostSoul

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 11:32:20 PM »

Look, what your fetishes are and not are not my business but what you could do is... tell the surgeon that you want to lengthen one leg first not to lose too much mobility and basically after recovering from that just not do the second operation for the other leg.

In all honesty though you will probably want to lengthen the other leg too  :)

Agree with this. I think no one here should even think about kink-shaming as we are literally doing CLL. However, I bet too you would want the second surgery.

Serilium

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 11:45:00 PM »

I'm just worried about the health issues, not even the fetish. This is going to be very bad on your hips and knees. Especially as you get older this is something that will ruin your health. You can only do so much with lifts but when youre foot nked like at home or in the shower it's gonna be uncomfortable and unhealthy to your joints and hip

Bantem

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2021, 05:08:26 AM »

You are going to give yourself back issues, and you will be constantly leaning on the shorter leg when standing like the way Usain Bolt does.
Pages: [1]   Go Up