Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your opinion on my mockup  (Read 651 times)

Aquahoma2

Your opinion on my mockup
« on: March 26, 2021, 12:47:37 PM »

Hey, guys!

Will appreciate a lot on what you think about my proportions before and after!
Here’s the original photo (https://imgur.com/a/xl4CkuC), and there’s mock-up (https://imgur.com/a/xzP0a7a).

Many thanks!

RealLostSoul

Re: Your opinion on my mockup
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 12:58:05 PM »

Cloth mockups are hard to judge tbh, and how much have you done? Besides that it looks pretty good.

Aquahoma2

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 01:11:13 PM »

I originally didn’t want to tell due to possible prejudice towards numbers. Here I made something like 12-13 cms, divided nearly in half between tibias and femurs. As you may see, I have really short legs.

RealLostSoul

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 01:15:08 PM »

I originally didn’t want to tell due to possible prejudice towards numbers. Here I made something like 12-13 cms, divided nearly in half between tibias and femurs. As you may see, I have really short legs.

Yea bro that's totally fine numbers honestly. Try 10+10cm in a mockup to see how that would look (it's overexaggerated of course but good to get a grasp on). Also do it in underwear, with clothes you can create illusions about the real upper and lower body length etc.

Aquahoma2

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 01:20:07 PM »

Yea bro that's totally fine numbers honestly. Try 10+10cm in a mockup to see how that would look (it's overexaggerated of course but good to get a grasp on). Also do it in underwear, with clothes you can create illusions about the real upper and lower body length etc.
I guess mock-ups in clothes are better since you are...well, gonna live in clothes! Yet, I saw myself in underwear, and nked, and it all seemed fine to me. I do really have short legs, from both subjective and objective POV.

Siegfried

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 03:42:20 PM »

Have you measured your inseam ratio? What’s your wingspan?
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

Worzezterlire

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 04:20:57 PM »

I guess mock-ups in clothes are better since you are...well, gonna live in clothes! Yet, I saw myself in underwear, and nked, and it all seemed fine to me. I do really have short legs, from both subjective and objective POV.

If you look good without clothes you will look good with clothes, but not always vice versa.  I have some 28 inseam pants I wear that I wear low and it makes me look like I have an inseam or 70cm instead of my real one.  Not intentionally, either.

Aquahoma2

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 01:43:29 PM »

Have you measured your inseam ratio? What’s your wingspan?
I have. My LBR=0,43, where LBR is total leg length (from the floor to the hip minus ankle)/total height. The average is 0,49.
My wingspan though is not good. I have narrow shoulders, thus it’s only around 175cms.

Aquahoma2

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2021, 01:46:24 PM »

If you look good without clothes you will look good with clothes, but not always vice versa.  I have some 28 inseam pants I wear that I wear low and it makes me look like I have an inseam or 70cm instead of my real one.  Not intentionally, either.
I guess I would, but I don’t like it to post here)
I’m not fit now, alas(
Pages: [1]   Go Up