Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 164cm wingspan but 167cm height. Wanting 8-10cm in limb lengthening. LOOK WEIRD?  (Read 756 times)

wishiwastall

• Visitor

I have very very very very short arms already for my modest height at 167cm. My wingspan is 164cm or 5'4 and my height is 167cm or about 5'6. I also have tiny hands and broad shoulders. It seems I got the  tiest genetics possible. Do you think it'll be possible to get 8cm of height at least and not have it look TOO weird? I'd like to be around 175cm... It would be a dream come true.

Vertigo

• Visitor

You might have similar proportions to Artem Lobov after 8 cm, you can judge for yourself. It looks manageable IMO, arm length is perceived in relation to the torso, which will stay the same so while your arms will look relatively short it won't look much different than you already do.

wishiwastall

• Visitor

I see I see. It's very weird to think I already have arms that are 2 inches shorter than my body. So then 5 inches shorter than my body after limb lengthening scares me. I hope you're correct my friend! Ty

RealLostSoul

Post a mockup and we can judge better. Imo I doubt it will be a problem. AL is always a possibility after LL but most people are satisfied enough after doing LL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up