Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Precice 2.2 Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian March 30 2021  (Read 8067 times)

racecarworm

Re: Precice 2.2 Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian March 30 2021
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2022, 07:56:14 AM »

Hey, yeah I'm doing great! I honestly forgot about the forum and the surgery together, and continued to move on with my life. Now I'm back lurking on here because it's been over a year since I had the surgery and need to get my nails removed lol. Here are some x-rays I found in old emails with Dr. M, from 5/11/21.
https://imgur.com/a/yRHLuCG

Prior to LL (March 2021) I could get 4x12 on barbell squats with 165 lbs.
Now (June 2022) I could get 3x8 on machine hack squats with 135lbs.

My legs were very tight, but I'm actively stretching and doing mobility work everyday, aswell as working them out twice a week (weights). My rectus femoris are especially tight, I notice when my quads are fully flexed they snap over my knee joint loudly. Same thing with my hamstrings / adductors, but there is no pain.

racecarworm

Re: Precice 2.2 Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian March 30 2021
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2022, 08:02:34 AM »

Hey! Yeah I like the long legs look a lot more. I'm glad I had the surgery, I think my femurs were disproportionately short before and now they're long, and I like the look a lot. Clothes fit a lot better, can wear pants confidently now lol. I may post a video of me barbell squatting with myself blurred out if I can get myself to do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up